Serial Killer Round 44 - Dungeons & Doubles! Started! Killer is Dead! Round Over!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

sky14kemea:
I totally don't hate Homestuck <_< >_> No wait, yes I do.

To be fair, eighty percent of Act 6 is teen angst. Flash animation more than makes up for it though in my book.

RaNDM G:

sky14kemea:
I totally don't hate Homestuck <_< >_> No wait, yes I do.

To be fair, eighty percent of Act 6 is teen angst. Flash animation more than makes up for it though in my book.

You edited your quote... e,e I'm watchin' you.

And I just don't like pixel art style or stories that require waaaay too much homework to follow. >.> I have nothing personal against it.

@sky: Yeah, because spoilers. And you better watch your back. I am watching you watching me.

So we'll just be...

Watching each other. -_-

@RaN: Always... o_e

@sky: Yes. Yes, indeed. O_-

@Sky & @RanDM: And I shall watch you two watch each other...

@Schizzy: Hmm. Yes, quite. O_Q

There's been an execution!

@Sky: You just always give us bad news, don't you?

@Redlin: I love to watch you guys suffer, is all.

@Sky: You too huh? I've suffered my great injustice early so I suppose I'm in the same position as you. Well, minus the GM powers.

@Red: And she's not dead.

@RaNDM G: That too.

Who did I kill?

@Schizzy: I cannot tell, they'll have to reveal themselves!

In a barrage of fire, one cycle had ended.

In that moment, as Skye lay in a pool of her own blood, the life slowly fading from her body...

The people of Murderville cast aside their tools for slaughter.

A new cycle would soon begin, but for now, the people had hope.

Hope that they would be one step closer to the end of this vicious game.

Hope that the next cycle would not require the senseless deaths of many, but the sacrifices of a few.

Hope that in the next round...

We won't get fooled again.

We got her!

Yeap, that's right, SkyeNeko was the killer!! O:

The rounds over! Hooray! :D

.... *sobs* I DON'T WANNA GIVE AWAY MY CROWN ;_;

@RaNDM G: *Jumps down from the JIB, curb stomping you with an epic force due to the terminal velocity speeds I have reached.*

@RaNDM G And it only took 16 innocents to kill both of the killers. Nice job! So... new game ?

@Yokillernick: Yeah, either Skye will GM, or she'll tell us she doesn't want to, and someone else will step forward.

Holy shit, that means I actually survived this round! Hurray! I wasn't offed in a revenge killing!

@Game: So that makes Skye our next GM? Awesome!

@Neo Yes, but you were never targetted for execution until I forgot to set up voting for the last round.

To those that were executed in the first 2 rounds- sorry, you were skewing off the spreadsheet to give uneven numbers. I needed you offed to get better results.

Also, the spreadsheet I made up for this can be found here. If the spy wants it anyway.

elementsoul:
@RaNDM G: *Jumps down from the JIB, curb stomping you with an epic force due to the terminal velocity speeds I have reached.*

Ladies and gentlemen, the last pun revenge of Round 44.

*watches your descent from the stratosphere, moves one step back and laughs as you crush against the pavement*

Yeah. It was totally worth it.

@nick: New game.

@Berenzen: I was on element's list though. But I couldn't remember who else was on it, so I was voting pretty randomly. My random vote this round just happened to be correct.

@Skye: No fair, you were supposed to kill them all!

*is returned to the world of the living*

Very well. I'll await the usergroup announcement of a new thread.

Berenzen:
To those that were executed in the first 2 rounds- sorry, you were skewing off the spreadsheet to give uneven numbers. I needed you offed to get better results.

I needed you offed to get better results.

What kind of cold, calculating player are you? ._.

Berenzen:

I don't understand this. Could you please explain it?

@CA: There was probably some detail about you that kept him from cleanly cutting the list in half with a question. Therefore, he had you executed so his question could have maximum effectiveness. It's pretty basic spying actually.

@Link: Along with the fact we might get lucky and nail the killer the first or second try.

@Link: Ah... that makes sense. Nicely played, Berenzen.

@RaN: Indeed. As long as people are targeting players on the spy's list, there is always the chance that we get lucky and nail the killer early. It's a pretty good way to do it and the only risk is accidentally killing off helpful roles (which is just as likely as when the mob is killing without direction).

@CA: I agree. Berenzen played a risky game and it paid off. From what I saw, he was guiding the mob for the entire game including after the Mortis took a spill. I'm honestly surprised that he survived the round...Skye could have possibly lingered for a little while longer if she had bumped him off.

Anyways, interesting game. I look forward to the next round. ^_^

Actually, Link, you were killed in lieu of Berenzen. He was the one the medic saved. I would have killed him earlier, he PMed me his suspect list early on, but Element was the spy that was on my tail, so I killed him first.

@Skye: Well, I guess that I'm glad to know that the medics were doing their job. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to use my Priest powers to save the loudest spy but at least I was able to still transfer most of my original idea into my actual (unfortunately bloated) death.

Also, I'd kinda figured you were the one who killed me, even if I hadn't pinned down your identity. One quiet thing that I saw in this round was the way that Mortis reacted when both spy lists were set loose upon the world. He started targeting people on element's list; in other words, he was trying to find YOU before we got to him. The way I see it, it's an interesting view into the competition unique to the doubles round: the quiet competition between the killers. Of course, I may be just reading too much into this one. >.>

Either way, a continued focus on Berenzen might have caused you to survive longer. You wouldn't have won since the information was already out but you would have been able to further pile up the bodies. :D

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked