Serial Killer Round 44 - Dungeons & Doubles! Started! Killer is Dead! Round Over!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

@Link: Noooo no.

More like this

@WP: Lame.

@Neo: There are so many different plagues on the Escapist, I lose track of the new ones. What are we talking about?

@Sky: @Red: Y'know what? At the risk of making enemies of friends, I'm gonna just keep my damn mouth shut and let ya'll do your thing. Whatever.

@WarP: D: I was only kidding! I'm not mad at you! ;_;

@Sky: Nah, but if I keep talking, you will be. :/

@WarP: No I won't xDD *hug*

@Sky: ... *hug* :(

Also, I figure for fair warning, I will refuse to talk about the Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Kanye West, and the Avengers at the risk of getting people angry.

I'll also try not talking about the movie In Bruges but for completely opposite reasons. :P

@WP: You won't talk about In Bruges... because it... calms people down? Is that what you're saying?
Uh...
Huh.

@TrilbyWill: That it's the greatest movie that has ever been made and that you will never both laugh and cry so hard in your life when you watch it, not to mention that you will question your own morality and whether or not you are a good person if you try or fail and that you mustn't-

Really, it's because I love it too much and if I keep talking about it, you'll hate me just as much as you would if I talked about the previously mentioned subjects. :P

@WP: You want me dead anyway, why should I be your...

*looks at avatar*

You win. Friends.

@WarP Man, I love In Bruges. Such an awesome film. I loved the high midget talking about the upcoming race war. I laughed so much I think I almost suffocated.

@Red: Yeah. Friends... |:|

@razer17: :D :D :D

I'm also a fan of...

Greatest. Movie. Ever.

@WP: Never seen it.

@Red: Go watch it. Now.

@WP: Marter! When did you chat in Serial Killer threads?

@Red: I said In Bruges! Not Scorpion King III or whatever! xP

@WP

@element:

Also, you know! The Vietnamese!

... Sorry, guys. I just love that movie too much. <_<

@WP I'm serious. If there are two times Canadians are almost universally stereotypical, it's when you are a tourist, or when you're engaged in any form of contact with a tourist. Just brought me out of the the whole thing. Plus any true blooded Canadian woman that i know, would have smashed a chair across his face instead of taking a swing with the bottle.

War Penguin:
Also, I figure for fair warning, I will refuse to talk about the Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Kanye West, and the Avengers at the risk of getting people angry.

I'll also try not talking about the movie In Bruges but for completely opposite reasons. :P

I like the Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Kanye West and the Avengers.

In Bruges was decent.

@Element: Fair enough, but that doesn't mean that your comment didn't make me smile. :D

@RaNDM G: ...

... Okay. I... respect... your... opinion... and... will... not... comment... any... further...

RAGGLE FRAGGLE GRAAAHHH!!! D:<

War Penguin:
Okay. I... respect... your... opinion... and... will... not... comment... any... further...

RAGGLE FRAGGLE GRAAAHHH!!! D:<

RaNDM G:
Snip

You're an ass. >_<

Okay, look, out of all the things I listed, I don't really hate the Black Keys. I'm just really disappointed in them. Again, I don't want to get into why, for I don't wish to make any more goddamn enemies out of shit like this again!

Also, I think you and I did this same exact song and dance before but with Kanye West instead. :P

War Penguin:
You're an ass. >_<

I love you too War.

I see what you mean feeling disappointed. Maybe we don't share the same opinion, but the Black Keys had a distinct sound. Blues rock had been dormant since the seventies, and it was a breath of fresh air listening to their music for the first time. Attack and Brothers were filled with dirty instrumentals and clever lyrics. It was music the listener could really relate to.

El Camino is a bit more pop, cleaned up to sell albums. Regardless if that was the band's intention, it felt formulaic. They took little cues from other artists and focused on writing catchy songs. Submarines is a riff on Stairway for crying out loud.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that kind of songwriting. It just seems like a step down compared to the rest of their work.

@RaNDM: I prefer to think of it as a coffee break album they made to play in concerts.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked