Serial Killer Round 44 - Dungeons & Doubles! Started! Killer is Dead! Round Over!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 16 NEXT

@sky: I don't. They'll likely kill each other off.

@RaN: That'd be HILARIOUS

Terratina.:
Huh? I'm not dead yet?

A NEWBIE NOT DEAD YET!?

Interesting...

Plus, I think I need a Halloween avatar now. This one is a poor excuse for one, methinks.

I'm just as surprised as you! O_o

Let's have popcorn to calm us all down :T

@sky: I rather like that word.

Cahoots...

Teehee.

In semi-related news, I live!!

@Segadroid: Don't mind if I do.

Nom nom nom. Om nom.

@Segadroid: I'm going to need a lot of popcorn to be calmed down.

I demand popcorn.

@Sega/Redlin: I've never liked popcorn, myself. Just something about it. bleah. =/

@Segadroid: No!

*dons tin foil hat*

THE POPCORN IS POISONED!

>.>
<.<
>.>

sky14kemea:
@RaN: That'd be HILARIOUS

Again, pairing that statement with your avatar has me quivering in my closet. >.<

@Terra: Speaking of avatars, I just realized where yours is from. Me likey. :P

@CA: Popcorn is delicious. Especially with caramel. And almonds. And maybe slices of dried apples when I'm feeling fancy.

@Redlin: That's just... a waste of bag space. I mean seriously.

As it stands, after this round of executions, the pool of living players will drop down to a total of 18, meaning that the spy that can still ask questions will be able to ask his third and final question, thereby nullifying the powers of the arbiters. I would ask that the arbiters act quickly, if they target the second list of suspects, then we will be able to narrow down the list of targets from 9 to seven or lower (if you happen to be on the suspect list).

If the arbiters don't have the list, please contact me so that innocents aren't targeted.

Things are about to get interesting in here.

*boards up windows*

*floats around*

It's all your fault...

@Red: I know. That's why we voted you out.

There wouldn't be much of a ghost hunt without any ghosts.

*charges proton pack*

@Redlin: Get back to the JIB! Stop floating around!

*Charges proton pack*

@Neo: I'll get him!

*Attempts to zap Redlin a new one*

@Red: You call that proper haunting?

*snips suspension line*

Phantom, please.

@Schizzy: *joins*

I know that this looks and weird and reads weird, but that was the intended effect.

@Neo: Inform me about what it is or I'll just keep loafing about. :P

elementsoul:
The car RaNDM G is driving dematerializes around him and he is splattered to pieces across the asphalt.

Looks like I couldn't Dodge that one.

Here was elementsoul's list, to see for all the world, as part of his last will and testament:

Diablo1099
SomeLameStuff
NeoAC
xTwinkiesx
socialtangent
Nouw
Schizzy
SkyeNeko
MinimanZombie

@Berenzen: Wait, I thought you couldn't show spy lists postmortem.

That pun was unintended.

@RaN: If he had attained the list before element was killed, then it's fair game. I trust that this was clean pool but I'm sure we can check time stamps on messages if you are suspicious.

So yeah, I got it long before sky released the fact that people died. Actually, I believe I received it before the first executions happened.

And yeah, I'm the other spy, I suppose that's a thing now too.

Bored now.

Yes! elementsoul was one of the victims! The other was xTwinkiesx! Please cast your votes now

@Link: Glad to see someone gets the reference. Dunno where yours is from though.

The votes so far certainly are..... interesting.

Okay, now I'm just trying to be creepy.

@sky: I didn't see any difference.

@RaNDM G *Floats down from the JIB. Rips out two of your ribs and stabs you to death with them. Returns to the JIB to eat nachos and watch Sons of Anarchy.*

I honestly don't see a pun in the post you claim has an unintentional pun.

...*Takes out a notepad and pen and makes a slow line across the page.*

"It is OK to taunt the dead and the GM in a room full of potential serial killers."

@element: Damn. Now I want nachos.

elementsoul:
@RaNDM G *Floats down from the JIB. Rips out two of your ribs and stabs you to death with them. Returns to the JIB to eat nachos and watch Sons of Anarchy.*

I honestly don't see a pun in the post you claim has an unintentional pun.

POSTmortem.

Cause the list was POSTED.

I warned you it was going to be bad.

And those nacho ribs.

*floating about* there isn't quite as much killing going on as I'd like, I mean really, some of us dead people have a schedule to work to you know

@RaNDM G: You really shouldn't have bothered pointing out that pun. Honestly it's hardly a pun and not even funny by the standards of people who actually like them. *Picks up a bag of lightning bolts and dumps it on top of RaNDM G. Watches intently as RaNDM G is turned into a burnt crisp.

@element: Perhaps these puns are too shocking for you to understand them?
also i thought it was funny

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked