The Times They Are a-Changin'-(On Hiatus Sign-Up, (Indefinite?))

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

ruedyn:

Raynoson:
snip

Just saying, I updated my sheet to expand on things. Figured either you didn't know, or just didn't say anything (because either you want me to fail the joining, or because it's acceptable). I'd just like some confirmation, or criticism.

I could've swore I posted that it was fine.

Ugh, I need a break.

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I only got Internet back a little while ago: Has the RP started yet, and if it has, is it too late for me to jump in?

Ultraman950:
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I only got Internet back a little while ago: Has the RP started yet, and if it has, is it too late for me to jump in?

Hasn't started yet. You're good :3

Sorry for the delay and everything, as it seems fact checking along with organization of the situation is going through bits of fluctuation. I've added and now request that you send me your SHEET THROUGH A PERSONAL MESSAGE spoilerd and all.

If it has been approved you won't here from me until the game begins in reply, if it is not approved I'll send you my issues and any thing I need to know/fixed.

deathbydeath:
Yo

maninahat:
Ho

Jodokh:

Yo

Fishtie:
Ho

Hey, quick update if you are still interested, please PERSONAL MESSAGE ME, you sheet. I've got seven at the moment and managing from the thread is getting tedious.
If you get no reply it has been approved, if I reply then it will hold anything I wish to know or change.
The thread is up for playing but has no real information asides from sheets.

Raynoson:
Snicker snacks

Oi, if we don't chose where we start, how are we to start posting? Do we just write however our character moves around in time and then you tell us when/where we end up or? I just don't know what we're to do. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

Raynoson:
Snicker snacks

Oi, if we don't chose where we start, how are we to start posting? Do we just write however our character moves around in time and then you tell us when/where we end up or? I just don't know what we're to do. :|

Typing the first post at the moment, please hold.

Raynoson:

Typing the first post at the moment, please hold.

Yessir. Haha. I was just curious! I'm pretty excited to get started, I guess. :| Hah.

Oh crap I'm in, holy crap yeaaaaah, awesome so excited for this.

Yay! I'm in!

So what do you guys think of our characters, Aeronwen and Pryderi?

Have fun trying to figure out how to pronounce their names.

MortifiedPenguin:
Yay! I'm in!

Like welsh names? It's not difficult. I've usually seen Arianwen rather than Aeronwen, but mostly the same.
ALSO! Why is Math just a village elder in this history? He's one of the most badass Welsh warrior wizard kings excepting his father. O.o
EDIT: Oh, and they seem pretty cool. I forgot that part. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

MortifiedPenguin:
Yay! I'm in!

Like welsh names? It's not difficult. I've usually seen Arianwen rather than Aeronwen, but mostly the same.
ALSO! Why is Math just a village elder in this history? He's one of the most badass Welsh warrior wizard kings excepting his father. O.o

Because it was mostly a flippant reference and I suck when it comes to naming character's.

While Arianwen and Aeronwen are similar, they sound completely different

MortifiedPenguin:

Because it was mostly a flippant reference and I suck when it comes to naming character's.

Still cool to see a reference to something not a whole lot of people know about I guess.
The -wen part stays the same, and for some reason I decided that constituted 'mostly the same'. I guess. Hah.

SamtheDeathclaw:

MortifiedPenguin:

Still cool to see a reference to something not a whole lot of people know about I guess.
The -wen part stays the same, and for some reason I decided that constituted 'mostly the same'. I guess. Hah.

Easy to mistake to make at first glance I guess, don't worry about it. Have fun trying to pronounce the 'll' in her surname.

MortifiedPenguin:

Easy to mistake to make at first glance I guess, don't worry about it. Have fun trying to pronounce the 'll' in her surname.

I used to know the bloody complicated Welsh pronunciation off the top of my head- I was a weird kid, in retrospect- but not anymore, unfortunately.
I'm going to assume you are Welsh?

SamtheDeathclaw:

MortifiedPenguin:

I used to know the bloody complicated Welsh pronunciation off the top of my head- I was a weird kid, in retrospect- but not anymore, unfortunately.
I'm going to assume you are Welsh?

Bingo, you've won the grand prize of being right.

MortifiedPenguin:

What, exactly, does this prize entail? :D

SamtheDeathclaw:

MortifiedPenguin:

What, exactly, does this prize entail? :D

I already told you, the prize was being right.

For the pronunciation, all I can say is Christian Bale's Batman would've been good at it.

MortifiedPenguin:

For the pronunciation, all I can say is Christian Bale's Batman would've been good at it.

AW YES. Man, I can count the number of times I've been right on one hand and still take shots with it.
Do you pronounce it "JUSTICE", then? :D

SamtheDeathclaw:

MortifiedPenguin:

AW YES. Man, I can count the number of times I've been right on one hand and still take shots with it.
Do you pronounce it "JUSTICE", then? :D

Of course, would there be any other way :P

MortifiedPenguin:

Of course, would there be any other way :P

Awesome. So her name is Aeronwen JUSTICE? Kickass. Hahah.

So are we clear to post yet? 'Cuz I'm ready to. Or are we waiting for our illustrious GM to update the character's intro post?... thingy?

Ultraman950:
So are we clear to post yet? 'Cuz I'm ready to. Or are we waiting for our illustrious GM to update the character's intro post?... thingy?

ASDFGDFGAGG
I got side tracked and have been busy but now I can get back to posting, if I already posted your entrance feel free to begin.

Alrighty then. LET'S DO DIS THANG!

... And by that I mean play this RP.

... Shut up.

Ultraman950:
Alrighty then. LET'S DO DIS THANG!

Awww bby u so kewt wen excitd.
Disclaimer: Sam does not, nor has he ever, spoken like that without heaps and heaps of irony.

Raynoson:
snipzorz

Out of curiousity, are you intending to respond to the posts from today, or are we waiting for everyone else to post?
Also, I did not get the message from being quoted in the intro post. I don't know if anyone else did, either, so they may not know it has started.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Raynoson:
snipzorz

Out of curiousity, are you intending to respond to the posts from today, or are we waiting for everyone else to post?
Also, I did not get the message from being quoted in the intro post. I don't know if anyone else did, either, so they may not know it has started.

Fairly sure everyone should have gotten the intro quote in place and all... and I'm not waiting on everyone, it is just a witch to advance 9 separate plots and sub-plots together or branched, and toss in some time distillation as well.

I'll post once a day or more depending on some things.

Raynoson:

Fairly sure everyone should have gotten the intro quote in place and all... and I'm not waiting on everyone, it is just a witch to advance 9 separate plots and sub-plots together or branched, and toss in some time distillation as well.

I'll post once a day or more depending on some things.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't get a message for it.
Alright! I was just wondering.

Raynoson:
Fairly sure everyone should have gotten the intro quote

If you edit a quote into a post it wont send a notification to whoever you're quoting.
There's a good chance they don't know it started yet.

Ryans Solution:

Raynoson:
Fairly sure everyone should have gotten the intro quote

If you edit a quote into a post it wont send a notification to whoever you're quoting.
There's a good chance they don't know it started yet.

I tested that out and yeah, so I sent messages to anyone who hasn't posted yet.

Sorry about being late to the party, I know my first post was short, but I hope it sets the tone for my character.

I'm afraid due to a time issue Viking our Native American Warrior and Spirit for his peoples plight will not be joining us.

MortifiedPenguin:
Sorry about being late to the party, I know my first post was short, but I hope it sets the tone for my character.

No Worries.

Raynoson:
snip

I dunno if you noticed, but ruedyn updated his post from a while back, after you told him why it was wrong. I figured I'd tell you, since he hasn't been in any of the update posts yet. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

Raynoson:
snip

I dunno if you noticed, but ruedyn updated his post from a while back, after you told him why it was wrong. I figured I'd tell you, since he hasn't been in any of the update posts yet. :|

Derp, thanks, knew i was forgetting something...

Raynoson:

Derp, thanks, knew i was forgetting something...

Anytime! Just making sure you had noticed.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked