The Times They Are a-Changin'-(On Hiatus Sign-Up, (Indefinite?))

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Raynoson:
WELP

Er...
Was I mistakenly forgotten in the most recent update or... What?
Just out of curiosity. O.o

SamtheDeathclaw:

Raynoson:
WELP

Er...
Was I mistakenly forgotten in the most recent update or... What?
Just out of curiosity. O.o

I believe it was strategic ignoring.

Also, seriously, no tentacle-tree rape plz.

ruedyn:
[I believe it was strategic ignoring.

That's kind of what I'm afraid of. Hahah.
I want to see your big, burly german templar get raped a tree tentacle. :D Would be most amusing. :D

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:
[I believe it was strategic ignoring.

That's kind of what I'm afraid of. Hahah.
I want to see your big, burly german templar get raped a tree tentacle. :D Would be most amusing. :D

You forgot a 'by' in there buddy.

I believe you shouldn't have the open mouth smile emoticon thingy when speaking of tree rape.

ruedyn:

You forgot a 'by' in there buddy.

I believe you shouldn't have the open mouth smile emoticon thingy when speaking of tree rape.

That I did. Oops.
I think I should. :D I enjoy tree ra- you know what? I'm going to stop that sentence right there before it gets any more awful. Haha.

Ok, I assume this is our OOC still... Seeing as it's been about a month and it's a new year I felt it would be safe to ask now. Is there any news?

Anti-American Eagle:
Ok, I assume this is our OOC still... Seeing as it's been about a month and it's a new year I felt it would be safe to ask now. Is there any news?

Nothing as far as I've heard. According to the Escapist, Raynoson was on recently, but he hasn't posted since last month. So we're still just playing the waiting game, seeing if the hiatus ends. :|

SamtheDeathclaw:

Anti-American Eagle:

Nothing as far as I've heard. According to the Escapist, Raynoson was on recently, but he hasn't posted since last month. So we're still just playing the waiting game, seeing if the hiatus ends. :|

Unlikely to, seeing as how my train of thought and plot points kinda derailed and ran in to a farm for puppies and kittens. I got tired and was feeling a bit pished in general after some stuff on my end of life. Either way I'll be working on some new project or idea, or might revisit this concept and see how I can refine and define it better for others.
--
Not to mention work on finding how to make time and posting in general work out where traveling back and forth comes to any sense.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked