Wrath of the Irken Empire (Open. Sign up.)

Greetings Soldier. You have chosen out of countless beings to take part in our invasion of earth. Aren't you just special? Your mission is a simple one. Land on earth with a small team of commandos and blend into earth culture. Take them down from the inside. Then, when the time is right, take over the entire planet. Simple, is it not? Now let's get you geared up and ready to frag some humans.

So this is a great concept and all, but my only issue is that aside from Zim, the Irkens were all very effective and cruel invaders that could easily take a planet in a day. The whole joke was that Zim sucked at it. Idk, it just seems like this should end in one minute with one of us firing a doom laser at earth and ending it.

drmigit2:
So this is a great concept and all, but my only issue is that aside from Zim, the Irkens were all very effective and cruel invaders that could easily take a planet in a day. The whole joke was that Zim sucked at it. Idk, it just seems like this should end in one minute with one of us firing a doom laser at earth and ending it.

Their ships can be destroyed by bees.

Although this pleases me greatly, and I'm going to need new pants after reading the intro thingy, I agree with drmigit2, They were all ruthlessly effective.

I still want something like this to happen though :D

Asclepion:

drmigit2:

Their ships can be destroyed by bees.

Can bees survive the cold harsh vaccume of space? Point is, the whole joke of the show was that if the invaders did not have Zim and the Tallest, they would have conquered the universe by now. Zim just sucked that badly.

drmigit2:

Can bees survive the cold harsh vaccume of space? Point is, the whole joke of the show was that if the invaders did not have Zim and the Tallest, they would have conquered the universe by now. Zim just sucked that badly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRY-qpcjhs
An Irken shuttle hits a bee in mid flight and suffers catastrophic damage, causing it to crash in a fireball. This was in the show.

Asclepion:

drmigit2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRY-qpcjhs

An Irken shuttle hits a bee in mid flight and suffers catastrophic damage, causing it to crash in a fireball. This was in the show.

This can easily be attributed to how badly Zim sucks as an invader. If I remember correctly, even invader Skooge had conquered an entire planet by himself.

My thinking was that they only send elite Irkens to take planets on their own. Zim fails so much because he's one of many invaders that aren't qualified in the first place. Remember all the other invaders in the room when they were assigning planets?

Red: The rest of you...come back next year.
Purple: You should have tried harder.

Hmmmm. I mean it seems the only difference between the elite Irkens and non elites was how tall they were, but I suppose I can suspend that for this. It will be a hard roleplay to pull off but I suppose I can go with it. What do you intend to have us do? Like I mean, where are we going?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked