We Are Our Avatars V (Closed)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 470 NEXT

Bullet sighed, removing the last piece of shrapnel. "Fine, fine." she said reluctantly to Jensen, holding out her hand for the bottle.

She took the Estus flask as well, waiting for the painkillers first.

"Well...we might be in New Mexico still...but I hope not..." Royce replied to Black as he looked around again.

"All you did was prove that you can't be trusted to make decisions in a fight. You put her in more danger by restricting her movement. You should have let her go when she proved that she was ready and willing to fight. Besides, I had already healed her injuries with a healing spell, when I arrived on the scene. That should have proved she was in little to no danger. If you wanted to help, you should have fought." Ryu replied.
He then looked to Black. "As I said, I had already healed your injuries. Besides, I can take care of myself. Which reminds me..." He quickly casts a healing spell on himself to heal his injuries from the spikes.

Jensen gave the bottle to Bullet, and nodded to Tarkus as he straightened up again.
"Those were some impressive moves back there. From both of you."

OOC:

After lighting a victory cigar, and reveling in his new glory for a few moments, Jack noticed that the sandstorm was still going. "Damn..." He said dejected.

In the meantime, a well-suited man, with a strong cigarette in his mouth, came up to Ryu and Royce. "I think that Royce here was simply trying to do his duty as a combat medic, which you can tell by his uniform, he was only trying to help."

Royce cast his eyes downward and started walking away from Ryu, looking very dejected.

"Growing up as a mercenary from day one does that to you I suppose." Bullet said, popping a few painkillers in her mouth before downing the Estus flask as well. She returned both items to their respected owners.

OoC I got last post. @Hatchy in this thread it seems you did not get the last post yet.... Something seems wrong here! >_>

"I never said you couldn't take care of yourself.....you've shown that as much as those other people have..." She said to Ryu, then pulled out a small scanner device. "New Mexico?......hmm...I must be on earth..." She said to Royce, muttering the last part to herself. as she typed in her location on her gadget.

OoC: @Dirty, Ive join for 2-3 pages, give me a chance to do that at least!

OOC: @Outis Interesting to see Royce Maine again.:)

Ugh. I have to go out for a short while. Back in 20 minutes or so.

"Anyway, what was that? And who are you anyway? My name is Ryu." He asked Black, ignoring Royce.

OoC: @Trty: I see no reason to think that it has ended... Kinda waiting on Nile for that.
@Hatch: So far it seems Random is taking that honor.

OoC: @trty: I'm planning to play them all. I just have to wait until @Trilby stops playing Zer0, then I'll jump in.

"Thanks." Tarkus said stoically to Adam Jensen.

@Gear: Trilby isn't playing Zer0 anymore...

OoC: @Rosh...allready? He's not even on!

Random berk:
OOC: @Outis Interesting to see Royce Maine again.:)

OOC: I hope it will be.

Royce didn't say anything as he continued to walk away.

Black looked up from her transmitter. "Spider Mech....2.5 model....a horrible mech capable of taking your head in a clean swipe.....Heck knows those thing have given me scars" She said to Ryu, then left her transmitter to do it's thing. "Full name, Black Rock Shooter....or Just Black for short...." She replied

The man watched Royce walk away. "Now look what you did. The least you could do is offer some constructive criticism, instead of just throwing your weight around." The man put his finger to his ear, "It doesn't help morale at all, does it Zack?"

Gearhead mk2:

Yes I am.
I've just been browsing deviantArt.

Gearhead mk2:

Gear, it's Trilby. You better believe it.

trty00:
The man put his finger to his ear, "It doesn't help morale at all, does it Zack?"

Oh god...

@Gear: Its something else now for his avatar (I think. Zer0 isn't heavily armored)

Bullet got herself up and brushed the dust away from clothing. Seeing a man (Royce) walk away from the group, she frowned and ran after him. "The hell you going? Its just endless desert from here."

OoC: @Trilby ...oh. Well, um... do you mind if I take Zer0?

"I see. But that seems to offer more questions than answers. Anyway, It's nice to meet you Black. It seems none of us know where we are, though." Ryu said to Black.
He looks to Jack. "I did. I told him to fight next time, as well as why what he did was ill advised."

OoC: Gonna take a shower and get ready to go. Gonna leave in a bit and won't be back for a long time. I'll probably make one last post, though.

@Gear: Not at all.

Royce wheeled around and almost pointed his shotgun at Bullet. He still didn't look very threatening, considering his rather pathetic and miserable facial expression. "I...I uh..." he said as he put his gun down and looked back at the ground.

"More questions then answers is simply the way of life..." She replied to Ryu, then took a look at her transmitter. "Give this a few moments Ill have an Idea where we are......and the feeling is mutual Ryu...." She added, then begun checking her radar.

Seeing that neither Ryu, or Black, were even acknowledging his existence, the man simply shook his head, and walked away. "It sure is nice to know you're appreciated, right Zack?" The man said with potent sarcasm.

With the mech destroyed, and the sandstorm still raging, Jack had to find some way to entertain himself.

OoC: Ok then... presuming Zer0's with everyone else in this little enclave. Now to introduce the rest. What's the terrain again? A desert with this one little dip that's not affected by the sandstorm?

Gearhead mk2:
OoC: Ok then... presuming Zer0's with everyone else in this little enclave. Now to indtroduce the rest. What's the terrain again? A desert with this one little dip that's not affected by the sandstorm?

Desert with some kind of magic oasis with at least one tree.

Saltyk:
"I see. But that seems to offer more questions than answers. Anyway, It's nice to meet you Black. It seems none of us know where we are, though." Ryu said to Black.
He looks to Jack. "I did. I told him to fight next time, as well as why what he did was ill advised."

OoC: Gonna take a shower and get ready to go. Gonna leave in a bit and won't be back for a long time. I'll probably make one last post, though.

Seeing that neither Ryu, or Black, were even acknowledging his existence, the man simply shook his head, and walked away. "It sure is nice to know you're appreciated, right Zack?" The man said with potent sarcasm.

With the mech destroyed, and the sandstorm still raging, Jack had to find some way to entertain himself.

Bullet let out a heavy audible sigh. "What? You think you're just going to go off into the sunset?" She grabbed Royce's hand started to drag him back towards the group. (She does have considerable strength)

"And get that stupid pathetic look off your face. Its embarrassing."

OoC: @Trilby How many characters do you have anyway? I guess about a 102(?)

Captcha:"Be nice" No I will not be nice to you, Captcha! I hate you more then Scarlet!

"I, w-what...uh..." Royce stuttered as he followed behind Bullet, now looking more confused and bewildered.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 470 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked