We Are Our Avatars V (Closed)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470

"Of course." Nem said, smiling warmly.

OoC: Last Post :3

Holly started to cry a little more she then hugged Echo and Nemesis without saying a word.

Echo and Nem hugged Holly back. "It's okay dear. I'll take you to a good home." Nem said softly. A purplish smoke started collecting around the three and they were suddenly transported some place new.

"Thank you..." Holly said to Nem as she was teleported away with her and Echo. She looked around the new strange place rather curiously.

OOC: Hmm...I suppose that's about it...Except for this:

OoC: and then we were all finished.

OOC: Ah...Now I feel good.

OoC: Did it like that In case I want to use her again.

HatchyHatch14:
OoC: Did it like that In case I want to use her again.

Sounds good to me.

OOC:sorry I've had some trouble getting round to doing this anyway now it's over

Saber was asleep when a portal opens up before him this wakes up as he picks up his Katana and walks towards it "portal my old friend where to this time eh? another trip through time or may a planet in space oh well it doesn't matter to be honest i guess i'll see you on the other side" he said before turning round and falling backwards into the portal and strangely ends up in an 13th Legion emcampment "i'm.....i'm...home heh at long last i'm home" he says somewhat laughing THE END

David Woon:
OOC:sorry I've had some trouble getting round to doing this anyway now it's over

Yeah, we are sorry about that. Usually it's more active in these threads, but this is by far the slowest thread we ever had! So yeah, sorry! I hope you can join us in the next one.

Dirty Cop James funs:

David Woon:

Yeah, we are sorry about that. Usually it's more active in these threads, but this is by far the slowest thread we ever had! So yeah, sorry! I hope you can join us in the next one.

it will be a pleasure i'm sure of that

OoC: I guess I'll try to write my endings

Tarkus was in lordran after the first time he had died.

A random portal took Hellen.

Vlad teleported back to Hellgoth.

OoC: Okay, I'll admit my endings are horrible. But I am not invested in the thread enough to write proper endings. Also, I'll leave this here

In case I am allowed to host a WAOA thread in the future.

OOC: No more posts.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked