Zombie Survival RP (Title Pending)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Mortis Nuncius:

warrcry13:
Not gonna quote you because I don't know how to "snip it". Punctuation I've always struggled with, and the text program I sued apparently didn't have spell check. I think my character could do well with a group. He may be willing to do some things, but that doesn't mean he can't learn from past experiences. Also every group needs to have at least one person who is willing to do the morally questionable things in order to survive. I changed that phrase to what it should have been.

Do you want me to go through and try to fix other things?

Well, "snipping it" is easy. Just delete the text between the end bracket of the first quote thingy and the opening bracket of the last closing quote thingy. As for further corrections, I really would like to know what kind of shotgun he has. The gauge of the barrel along with the make and model primarily.

I was a afraid of that. I'll come up with something and edit the page here soon. My resident gun expert appears to not be online right now so I'll figure it out soon.

warrcry13:

Mortis Nuncius:

warrcry13:
Not gonna quote you because I don't know how to "snip it". Punctuation I've always struggled with, and the text program I sued apparently didn't have spell check. I think my character could do well with a group. He may be willing to do some things, but that doesn't mean he can't learn from past experiences. Also every group needs to have at least one person who is willing to do the morally questionable things in order to survive. I changed that phrase to what it should have been.

Do you want me to go through and try to fix other things?

Well, "snipping it" is easy. Just delete the text between the end bracket of the first quote thingy and the opening bracket of the last closing quote thingy. As for further corrections, I really would like to know what kind of shotgun he has. The gauge of the barrel along with the make and model primarily.

I was a afraid of that. I'll come up with something and edit the page here soon. My resident gun expert appears to not be online right now so I'll figure it out soon.

Better yet...

I has a link!

Cabela's pump-action shotgun catalogue. Take your pick.

@Mortis: I may have to edit the timing of Ted's arrival if you choose a different season. I'll shut up and wait now though. :P

@Red: Hell, I may just make it winter anyway. 'Cause really, who camps in any season other than summer? Y'know...except Bear Grylls.

Announcement

Starting roster is going up before midnight PST.

So...yeah. I'll work on the opening post from there, meaning any late arrivals will have to written in later, after approval of course.

That is all.

@Mortis: Maybe he was camping in early spring to beat the rush out there and we begin sometime in autumn? I would much rather this start in a time a bit less harsh than winter so that we can at least get our bearings before we die of the cold.

Redlin5:

NeoAC:

Link_to_Future:

njrk97:

SkyeNeko:

TheBlueShotgun0:

Wenseph:

KelevraBD:

Alright I chose a shotgun. I'm sticking with the fact that it currently has no shells. At least it can be used as a melee weapon in a pinch. Also are the zombie virus or whatever spread by bites or is it kind of a you die you become one thing? Also thanks for the link it was mighty helpful.

warrcry13:
Also are the zombie virus or whatever spread by bites or is it kind of a you die you become one thing? Also thanks for the link it was mighty helpful.

In addition is it the 28 days/weeks later kind of thing where their blood changes you? If so I think my character will turn quite quickly as I'm going to write in lots of brains and blood splattered on him whenever he takes his axe to a zombie head.

OT: Yay, I made it! :D

warrcry13:
Alright I chose a shotgun. I'm sticking with the fact that it currently has no shells. At least it can be used as a melee weapon in a pinch. Also are the zombie virus or whatever spread by bites or is it kind of a you die you become one thing? Also thanks for the link it was mighty helpful.

The virus lives in the blood and saliva of the infected, so getting bitten will turn you, getting blood or saliva in your system will turn you, even just looking at 'em the wrong way will turn you. Alright, I'm kidding about that last part, but yeah, be very careful.

@Red: Maybe you should find him some goggles. And a face mask. And some Purell.

I appreciate being let in at the start Mortis

@Mortis: I had to look up Purell. And seeing as we're going the blood, bodily floods, contact = death route... Can I have Ted have some knowledge of this? He has to know to keep them far away. Maybe I'll have him use a bandanna and I'll have him find something to put over his face.

@Kelevra: Happy to oblige.

@Red: Of course. It's been five months since the start of the outbreak, so it's not unlikely he's seen the effects.

Was looking at this for a while but this and that has kept me from forming a chara. Now I'm available, and I hope that my latecomer is acceptable. Enter Alice! Erm..Evelyn! (HSotD reference if you don't get it) XD

Kuroneko Aisha:
Was looking at this for a while but this and that has kept me from forming a chara. Now I'm available, and I hope that my latecomer is acceptable. Enter Alice! Erm..Evelyn! (HSotD reference if you don't get it) XD

Another bow wielder eh,I think that mine and your character should work together if we meet up.

njrk97:

Kuroneko Aisha:

Another bow wielder eh,I think that mine and your character should work together if we meet up.

Sounds fun. Evelyn would definitely appreciate any tips that she could get. XD

Kuroneko Aisha:
SNIP

Are all your characters young girls? :P

Kuroneko Aisha:

Sounds fun. Evelyn would definitely appreciate any tips that she could get. XD

Redlin5:

Kuroneko Aisha:
SNIP

Are all your characters young girls? :P

Yup yup. It's what I have most fun playing as. Very rarely I'll play an adult, but that's usually few and far.

@Mortis - So, so, is she accepted? *Puppy eyes*

Ah blood and bodily fluid great. First step if I get accepted find a gas mask and a heavy pair of gloves.

Also would the characters know of zombies previously? Like in this world would movies like 28 days later and games like left 4 dead and resident evil have existed? I'm just curious because that would determine how the characters would react a little bit. Also I tweaked my sheet to add a blanket to it, and a fairly basic climbing kit.

@war: A semi-large part of my character's backstory is under the assumption that our current zombie media existed in this world. I really want to play with the idea that the apocalypse is far more horrible in real life than it would be in a hypothetical situation.

No, the irony isn't lost on me. >.>

Late Arrivals:

Kuroneko Aisha:

warrcry13:

Welcome to the group new folks. Interested to see how a kid shakes things up.

Awesome I made it. I'm excited.

Can't wait until the start! It's going to be fun! ^_^

Kuroneko Aisha:
Can't wait until the start! It's going to be fun! ^_^

Morris i have sent u Charcter sheet. (Letter next to T (Not R) Is broken on this laptop)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked