Regeneration: A Transformers RP (Started/Open)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Cybertron, seventeen Orbital Cycles after the end of the Civil War. Megatron was slain, his allies arrested, the army in shambles. The Transformers' home planet has been resettled, Optimus Prime leading its reconstruction. The exodus of Cybertron was over, and a new Golden Age looms.

This is an age rebirth. This is an age of warriors, of diplomats and scientists. This is the age of regeneration.
This. Isn't about that.

With Optimus and the Autobots re-building Cybertron after the Fall of Megatron, what about that planet that Optimus called his home for so long?
As a sign of thanks to the people of earth for putting up with weekly giant robot battles, Optimus decided to send a unit of Autobots to protect the earth as well as to scout for any remaining Decepticons.
You are one of the Bots to draw the short straw...

Couple of Several Quick Questions:
1) Can I be a human? For instance... a NEST Agent/Member/Special Operative?
2) Could I be an Autobot AND have a human sidekick? (Or Decepti-spy + human)
3) Are there limits to what my Transformer can transform into? Obviously Unicron sized is out of the question... right? But how about Metroplex sized? How about a Nano-Transformer that can enslave other Transformers?
4) Death... How will it be handled? Will we be regularly rerolling characters due to Death or will Prime be there to resurrect us?
5) Can I has cookie?
6) Superweapons... Our discretion or yours... hopefully no one will mind me mounting a SDF1 Main Cannon to my Segway Autobot. (No really... Imma do that... actually... no I won't but you get the point)

1: As a Main? No. I wish to focus on the Robots mainly, but sidekicks...

2: ...Possibly, We'll see how things develop.

3: I'd prefer just standard size, Anywhere between Bumblebee and Optimus, Keeps things simple.

4: I'm going with Death being solved by Duct Tape, WD-40 and some Energon. Provided there is something to rebuild with of course

5: I dunno, CAN YOU?

6: Well, like I said it would affect Mobility but in that case, you wouldn't even be able to move. The General Rule is it you can't carry it, then no.

Diablo1099:

1: As a Main? No. I wish to focus on the Robots mainly, but sidekicks...

2: ...Possibly, We'll see how things develop.

3: I'd prefer just standard size, Anywhere between Bumblebee and Optimus, Keeps things simple.

4: I'm going with Death being solved by Duct Tape, WD-40 and some Energon. Provided there is something to rebuild with of course

5: I dunno, CAN YOU?

6: Well, like I said it would affect Mobility but in that case, you wouldn't even be able to move. The General Rule is it you can't carry it, then no.

1.Yes he can be human he can be a master type unit aka Headmaster,PowerMaster,TargetMaster they are fusion mixtures of both bot and man and rely on eachother.

Post Reserved for more info stuff

Veldie:
1.Yes he can be human he can be a master type unit aka Headmaster,PowerMaster,TargetMaster they are fusion mixtures of both bot and man and rely on eachother.

I meant as in PC's in the RP...

Diablo1099:

Veldie:

I meant as in PC's in the RP...

they are focused on bots and reply in msg so i can fully explain what a master type bot is as they each work differently it would allow him to follow stuff without having to worry of it not focusing on bots sense there are some good plots that involve them from the comics.

bump

Name: 90, but everyone calls her Nine.

Appearance: image
Nine is only a tiny bit shorter than optimus, yet still is taller than most bots.

Alignment: Autobot (barely though)

Alt Mode: Steam train:

Weapons: You get 3 slots:
Bread and Butter: A multi barreled flamethrower with a superheated sword in her other hand.

BFG: a sniper rifle that folds out when in use.

Gadget: Technology scanner, allows her to scan fallen foes and reproduce any sort of weapon or tech on them.

Other Skills: second alt form: 18 wheeler:

Bio: Nine had left cybertron when she was very young to avoid the war. She didn't like to take sides, not in the war or a debate between friends. When one of her friends got killed during the early days of the war, she fled the planet not wanting to experience death anymore than what she had already experienced.

While she was out looking for a new place to call home, the bot found a place called earth. She arrived roughly in 1924 and landed her tiny ship in the Baldwin locomotive works. Upon seeing a nearby steam engine, she scanned it and cannibalized her ship for the rest of the parts needed to transform. Her life was spent being used by humans for their needs as she grew to like the humans a bit.
Sometime later, when she realized that her current form was going to be disused, she acquired another truck form to continue surviving hidden. When the war came to earth, she kept to herself still. A few times, bots from each side bothered her. In the end, Nine accounted for a few of the missing bots that were never found during the war. Protecting humans had become a main objective.

Only when megatron had been killed, did she come forward to the bots sent to protect earth. Being the newest addition to the team and one of the bots more familiar with the earth, she was one that wasn't fully trusted.

Ummm? would this work?

mcpop9:

Yep, That's fine by me! Good to have you on board.

Le bump.

All I'll say is it sounds fun. But theory to practice is another thing. I'm willing to give it a shot though. Like atom smashing Russian Roulette.

Is this still open? Cause the first GM might join...

Also, according to the Season 2 finale of Prime, Optimus might be dead, and Earth has knowledge of the Transformers.

So, this is fine, yes?

mcpop9:

Alt Mode: Steam train:

That is not just a "Steam Train", that is a Decapod. 2-10-0. That one was built for the Colorado Railway.

ignore

Tiger Sora:

Tiger, Been a while since Star Wars Cold War, This is all right, just note I'm going with the logic of his Skills being a standard understanding of each with a more in depth knowledge for spying, just don't want things too easy.

Also, loved Chuggaconroy's Lets Play of Super Paper Mario :D

saintdane05:

Not a bad sheet, just one problem, See while you might be correct on the terminology of a Steam Train, Bottomline is Mcpop picked it out first and like I said in the OP, I don't want people with forms that are basically the same.
Can you fix that?

As for the Canon, I'm going broad strokes because I don't intend to get bogged down with minor details.
Basically, Autobots won, Decepticons shattered, Unit on earth.
Hell, if anything this RP will be more G1 in nature...

Diablo1099:
kkk

Okay, howabout a steam boat?

By my guest, just Boats and Land don't mix and all that.
Sorry about this, but first come, first served.

Diablo1099:

Hmmm

What do you suggest? 'Cause my dude doesn't look well unless his alt form steam related. You see, the toy I got the pic from is the evil form of Optimus from the series Hearts of Steel.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hearts_of_Steel

Anything really, See the appearances are mainly used for players to get a mental image of themselves and other players, It's more a guideline then something that requires pure perfection, least that's how I see it.
Pick anything, In the end, I have a fair idea of what you look like that's all I really needed.

How about this one?

saintdane05:
How about this one?

Cool, you have my Blessing :)

Diablo1099:

Tiger Sora:

Tiger, Been a while since Star Wars Cold War, This is all right, just note I'm going with the logic of his Skills being a standard understanding of each with a more in depth knowledge for spying, just don't want things too easy.

Also, loved Chuggaconroy's Lets Play of Super Paper Mario :D

saintdane05:

Not a bad sheet, just one problem, See while you might be correct on the terminology of a Steam Train, Bottomline is Mcpop picked it out first and like I said in the OP, I don't want people with forms that are basically the same.
Can you fix that?

As for the Canon, I'm going broad strokes because I don't intend to get bogged down with minor details.
Basically, Autobots won, Decepticons shattered, Unit on earth.
Hell, if anything this RP will be more G1 in nature...

Diablo1099:
Snip

Indeed, it has been some time.

As for the skills. Spying is first, so he's best at it. Sabotage is well... a crude art really. Blow up or smash most things that need it. Than the computer skills, he can fix them and write programs and stuff. But he's no expert, don't expect him to be building super computers and killing other bots with wireless viruses or something crazy like that.

saintdane05:
snip

Ofcourse i know its a decapod. That's Number ninety from the Strasburg railroad, one of my all time favorite steamers. I've seen her up close and she's an amazingly powerful beast of a locomotive.
Its such a shame to see such beautiful works of art taken off of main line and yard work. We have the coal to run them, which would help get the US off of our oil dependency.
Though i love the fact that kids still get to experience the steam creatures from times past.

I still remember getting all excited over the fact it'd be number ninety pulling our little adventure.

Tiger Sora:
Indeed, it has been some time.

As for the skills. Spying is first, so he's best at it. Sabotage is well... a crude art really. Blow up or smash most things that need it. Than the computer skills, he can fix them and write programs and stuff. But he's no expert, don't expect him to be building super computers and killing other bots with wireless viruses or something crazy like that.

My thoughts as well, Besides, might have Shockwave play a part and Ain't no one better then One-Eye at Computers.

mcpop9:
I still remember getting all excited over the fact it'd be number ninety pulling our little adventure.

Never pegged you as a Train-lover, Fricken loved trains when I was younger :D

mcpop9:

Whoops. Sorry.

The 5700 is actually my favorite engine, even with the wobble.

I assume you watched Thomas the Tank Engine as well?

mcpop9:

Tiger Sora:

saintdane05:

So shall we wait for a few more players or what?

Diablo1099:
Wacka wacka

Maybe. See if one more person comes in.

So, should we start this soon?

Post reserved for sheet. Sorry, I'm just about to head to work and can't post one right now. This seems like it would be fun to try.

Grim327:
Post reserved for sheet. Sorry, I'm just about to head to work and can't post one right now. This seems like it would be fun to try.

I was waiting in case you posted your sheet as a Edit, You in or out?

Diablo1099:

Grim327:

Sorry about that, I've been wickedly busy the past two days. Give me till tomorrow night, and I will have it up then.

Grim327:

Diablo1099:

Grim327:

Sorry about that, I've been wickedly busy the past two days. Give me till tomorrow night, and I will have it up then.

Looking forward to it, keep in mind the other Sheets, I don't want the same characters with different names.

You might as well start without me, I can't ever find the time to create my character and post it. Good luck, and Roll Out.

mcpop9:

Tiger Sora:

saintdane05:

The RP will be starting soon, Opening post up sometime tomorrow.

RP START

Time: Rather Late

{*Ding Dong* Attention Autobots, This is Jetfire speaking, We are making our final approach to the Planet Earth, ETA Not very long, shouldn't be more then a Earth Hour. I'll inform you all when we are about to enter Earth's Atmosphere, Update you then.} The Pilot of the Aged Space Craft informed his passagers as they were in their quarters.
As Jetfire pointed out, there was still some time left before them and the rest of Unit 1099 landed for their tour of Earth.
(Time to get to know each other)

captcha: End of Story

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked