Regeneration: A Transformers RP (Started/Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

We tried.

Herzog Wyrmsyn:
We tried.

Hey, it happens.
Better luck next time.

I guess this follows the comic books? Isn't Galvatron in charge of the Decepticons after Megatron was slain...that's the way the movie from the 80's went at least....or are you going from the Micheal Bay transformers?

Regardless, why not have Galvatron secretly be on earth running the show, or just use one of the combining robots like Bruticus and let him be in charge because he's military...perhaps he figured out how to colonize humans after Megatron was defeated... man I hope I'm doing this right. LOL

gamernerdtg2:
I guess this follows the comic books? Isn't Galvatron in charge of the Decepticons after Megatron was slain...that's the way the movie from the 80's went at least....or are you going from the Micheal Bay transformers?

Regardless, why not have Galvatron secretly be on earth running the show, or just use one of the combining robots like Bruticus and let him be in charge because he's military...perhaps he figured out how to colonize humans after Megatron was defeated... man I hope I'm doing this right. LOL

Dude, month too late, RP is dead, died slowly and painfully, let it go.

Ok, no problem.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked