[PDQ] The Grand Mythos Recruitment Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3

God'sFist:

drmigit2:

God'sFist:
this is by far the greatest thing I have ever read! the characters are amazing the story has been up and down and has come to the climax with seith were will it go next I just have to know! but the story is better than any book or game I have read or played keep it up!

Thanks dude! It means a lot. Let's just say all hope isn't lost for Seith's kind.

what do you mean by that exactly?

side note I was actually rooting for vantric melanthios and Mendar to win.

A magician never reveals his secrets :D.

God'sFist:
-Snip-

Wow... Thanks. I hope you continue to enjoy this tale we're creating. Thanks for the support as well!

drmigit2:
-Snip-

Seriously, don't spoil things for people for that. >.>

We have a fan...I find this whole concept rather odd.

Arrogancy:

I know what you mean, man. Suddenly it's like I'm under pressure to put even more work into my posts. Don't know if I can handle it!

God'sFist:
this is by far the greatest thing I have ever read! the characters are amazing the story has been up and down and has come to the climax with seith were will it go next I just have to know! but the story is better than any book or game I have read or played keep it up!

Um... Er... Uh... Mind if I ask who's your favorite character?

But in all seriousness, thanks for the comment! It's always great to hear feedback, especially from an outside source.

Pappytech:

Arrogancy:

I know what you mean, man. Suddenly it's like I'm under pressure to put even more work into my posts. Don't know if I can handle it!

God'sFist:

But in all seriousness, thanks for the comment! It's always great to hear feedback, especially from an outside source.

well that's hard question hmmmm... I'll give you my top five

5. seith
4. zareth
3. vivix
2. vantric
1. mendar/melanthios really hard to pick between these two.

Pappytech:

Why did you ask this question?

People are going to take this waaaaay too seriously now that we have a fan. (Which is somewhat disconcerting in itself) Asking what his opinion of our work (that just sounds odd typing it) is the surest way to make things worse. People will get edgy and defensive. Tension will break out. (More tension, that is [That would be some kind of amazing feat]) Before you know it, this thing will end. Possibly with an unsolved murder. (I didn't/wouldn't/have never thought about did it/do it/doing it)

God'sFist:

5. seith
4. zareth
3. vivix
2. vantric

Ahh, I didn't even make the list! I'm going to have to try harder from now on I guess. D:<

Belmarc:

God'sFist:

5. seith
4. zareth
3. vivix
2. vantric

Ahh, I didn't even make the list! I'm going to have to try harder from now on I guess. D:<

now hold on there Aen the only reason you didn't make the list was because you hit 6. and since Seith was the main enemy of melanthios, Mendar, and Vantric. but however you helped take him down it was really hard for the number 5. spot.

captcha: keep what's yours. I think captcha iss trying to give advice now.

God'sFist:

Belmarc:

God'sFist:

5. seith
4. zareth
3. vivix
2. vantric

now hold on there Aen the only reason you didn't make the list was because you hit 6. and since Seith was the main enemy of melanthios, Mendar, and Vantric. but however you helped take him down it was really hard for the number 5. spot.

It's okay. If we're being honest, Zareth is one of my favorite characters too.

Arrogancy:

People are going to take this waaaaay too seriously now that we have a fan. (Which is somewhat disconcerting in itself) Asking what his opinion of our work (that just sounds odd typing it) is the surest way to make things worse. People will get edgy and defensive. Tension will break out. (More tension, that is [That would be some kind of amazing feat]) Before you know it, this thing will end. Possibly with an unsolved murder. (I didn't/wouldn't/have never thought about did it/do it/doing it)

...I get the impression that I should either hire a very good bodyguard, or a very good locksmith.

Maybe both.

Belmarc:

God'sFist:

Belmarc:

It's okay. If we're being honest, Zareth is one of my favorite characters too.

yeah he is just so nice and is just an interesting character all around.
By the way guys you don't have to try harder on my account then the game will no longer be a game. and as a game it must be enjoyed by the players. enjoy the game and I will look forward to any new story developments.

*reads above posts* ...At this point I need to get my act together for my characters. And it's not in regards to having a fan; a lot of my own plot plans had been aborted and now it's time to put a new idea forward in this story.

Pappytech:

Arrogancy:

...I get the impression that I should either hire a very good bodyguard, or a very good locksmith.

Maybe both.

It won't matter. Do you remember that soup you had last Tuesday?

Arrogancy:

No? I had a sandwich on Tuesday. Thursday is soup day.

Pappytech:

Arrogancy:

You didn't? Then whose soup did I poison on Tuesday? Damnit, this is why I need an appointment schedule. Alright, let me make it up to you for trying to kill you. I'll send over a bowl of soup...

Arrogancy:

Pappytech:

Arrogancy:

You didn't? Then whose soup did I poison on Tuesday? Damnit, this is why I need an appointment schedule. Alright, let me make it up to you for trying to kill you. I'll send over a bowl of soup...

I don't know... Suddenly I'm very suspicious of your offers. I think you might be trying to kill me or something.

...Nah, that'd just be stupid. What kind of soup? Potato? French onion? Chicken noodle?

Pappytech:

Arrogancy:

Pappytech:

I don't know... Suddenly I'm very suspicious of your offers. I think you might be trying to kill me or something.

...Nah, that'd just be stupid. What kind of soup? Potato? French onion? Chicken noodle?

It's...No...That's not soup...What even the Hell is that?...Here it is! French onion...Ok, where's the goddamn soup poison? I mark these things out very specifically for a reason.

Alright, no soup then. Fine. How about...Bread? When did I get a bread poison? Do we even have bread...No, I mean fresh baked, he's not going to eat store bought...Well do we have the ingredients to make bread?...Ugh. Fine, I'll go out and get them. Hold that thought, this will take a while.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here