My Little Pony: Record of the Equestrian Civil War (Closed/Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

gabmed:

CrazyGirl17:
snip

[ooc] People are carried away on the festivities of Christmas. I suggest you get the steam/skype of the participants and talk to them directly, that's how I made my last RP work for so long. [/occ]

gabmed:
snip

Silver walks up next to uron and look up at him "hey, uhmmmm. About that place of yours. How long do you think I could crash there?"

Not Matt:

gabmed:
snip

Silver walks up next to uron and look up at him "hey, uhmmmm. About that place of yours. How long do you think I could crash there?"

CrazyGirl17:
*snip*

Skywolf09:
*We got too tired waiting for you snip*

*Uron scratches his head* Well... I have enough money for two weeks on the hotel... I believe I can ask a friend of mine to materialize a matress for you to sleep...

CrazyGirl17:
snip

Skywolf09:
snop

gabmed:
snap

silver lifts his eyebrows and the shrug "works for me. thanks" he lowers his head and use it to push some of the rubble from the tower over in the rubble pile the other ponies had made.

CrazyGirl17:
*snip*

Not Matt:
*snippity-dippity*

gabmed:
*Dippity-snip*

Eos had been distracted for a moment, trying to see if she could get a better bearing on where she might need to head next. She didn't totally catch what the others were saying until it was too late.

She suddenly turned her head, "Huh, what?" ... and realized that Uron had offered Silver a place to stay instead.

"Oh, well," she simply shrugged, "I honestly think I'll just be on my way then. I still need to figure out where the house I'm staying is anyway. If I find it soon enough, maybe I'll come back and help with the rubble removal too."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked