WIld Wasteland, second character pull.

Welcome to the REALLY Wild Wasteland

This ought to be easier to do the second time around, I hope. Long story short, folks, my crew of large up in the Wild Wasteland Fallout game RP is getting a bit light in its player numbers. So, I'm here to recruit YOU, the Escapist public, for a new selection in characters. You will be among some strange people and into weird plots.

Everything you need to know about characters and the story is here!

However, I WILL summarize just a little to get you up to speed.

Questions? Comments? Death threats?

Rain! Oh no! I like the sounds of this. If you can post the sheet template. Like what perks are allowed,and what types of characters would be nice. Let me know and I'll work on a sheet and I'll submit it here.

FalloutJack:
SNI{

This is the character sheet, right?

ruedyn:

FalloutJack:
SNI{

This is the character sheet, right?

Yyyyup. Figured you guys could just have a look at the main page and get all you needed, but yeah, let's answer some things in an update.

How about a weapon that causes a tear in the universe?

Asclepion:
SPAAAAACE!!

For plot reasons, I'm going to have to say that that would be very...very...VERY...very bad.

I present my submission!

Do I feel like running wild in the land of wastes and worries? Hm... Why not? I think it's time for a ghoulish entrance then.

FalloutJack:
snip (good lord there's a lot of formatting in this post)

How many rp'ers are you looking for, out of curiosity?
Currently churning out a sheet.
EDIT: Completed. Criticism welcome. I wasn't entirely sure what you were looking for on some parts, so please tell me if anything need revising.

So far the only one with any sort of vehicle. I don't like carpooling :|

SamtheDeathclaw:
Honey, I shrunk the post.

The RP started with 20 people. People have had to bow out or did not show up since the beginning. The answer to your question is as many as I feel that I can handle at one time. Given that I said we started with twenty, this'll only get complicated if the surge of new profiles I can accept as usable is overwhelming again. Completely possible.

That reminds me, I'll be looking at the above profiles tomorrow, and whatever's below the post as well. I won't leave ya hanging too long. My impatience wouldn't allow it.

FalloutJack:
snicker snack went the vorpal backspace button

Sounds fair. I will be looking forward to hearing from you, then.
Prithee a fair night, valiant sir Jack.

CrazyBlaze:
Dan!

I may have to award him a special solid sledge (called "Ammer-Hay") with Better Criticals for such a stout character.

POINT OF ORDER: Yes, I can do that if I want to.

This profile is acceptable, which means I can certainly use it. Final decisions are listed when this thread is over. Moving on...

ruedyn:
Badass!

So, he looks kinda' like Big Ben with a goatee? I'm with it. I like it. Deos the goatee mean he's evil or just stylish? In any case, this one's just fine.

Raynoson:
Forest!

I like him and think he should do a double-act with Murphy. However, I have to question ONE THING in his profile: The Gauss Rifle. I questioned the other user of a Gauss Rifle in this game and I have to here as well. Those things are hard to come by and certainly the ammo as well. There are a few sources, but two of those are Enclave and Brotherhood, whom Forest is an outright enemy of. This profile is otherwise fine, but I have to question that article.

SamtheDeathclaw:
Stan!

If his real name turns out to be either Dwayne or Hicks, I will laugh. Anyway, he seems fine.

We'll hang on for a while.

FalloutJack:

Talking Deathclaw, yay or nay?

JokerboyJordan:

FalloutJack:

Talking Deathclaw, yay or nay?

Soitenly! And should you meet up with FalloutJack the character, you'll freak him out.

Definitely interested, been following this RP since it started and always wanted to join since I missed the deadline. (Love Frank Rose ATM)

FalloutJack:
Snap, crackle, pop

I removed some added fluff details on the rifle, but I'm kinda implying the fact he may have been to/was at/connected to Anchorage in some way. Gauss rifles were used during that Campaign, and your sheet doesn't say to add personal history.
As is, he is an old ghoul, and there is no doubt that both Enclave and Brotherhood can be killed and looted, or simply that wandering around for a large period of time leads to interesting times, and dangerous finds.
As the ammo is scarce (4 shots a pop), it is why he carries alternate weapons as is. In all honesty, how else do you kill some of the big buggers out there, save for explosives in the mug.
--
(I ran in to this issue as well and frankly the ammo vs. use balanced itself out in my Fallout RPs.)

Raynoson:
Wiggy

Relax. I was making sure you could come up with something. Unexpected questions, plotting, etc. will come up because I can and will do things for the sake of an awesome RP. Even the guys that LEFT admit that it's gone well. They just didn't have the time to dedicate to it at the moment.

RobDaBank:
Wayne!

I'm guessing if he's with the Followers, he's not really a Legion-friendly. Keeping in mind what I said to Ray about surprise questions, I wanted to ask how Wayne got here across Legion territory. It'd also be important to know his stance on BoS and Enclave since he might encounter the Fort Knox base along the way.

(EXAMPLE: The Van Graff guy in this RP had a well-armed car, which would pretty much outclass Legion patrols easy.)

FalloutJack:

ruedyn:
Badass!

So, he looks kinda' like Big Ben with a goatee? I'm with it. I like it. Deos the goatee mean he's evil or just stylish? In any case, this one's just fine.

He is entirely neutral. He gives not a shit what happens, as he has a vehicle that does to Deathclaws what a horny hulk does to fan-girls who make unfortunate wishes, and can go to the other end of the country in a week.

ruedyn:

FalloutJack:

ruedyn:
Badass!

He is entirely neutral. He gives not a shit what happens, as he has a vehicle that does to Deathclaws what a horny hulk does to fan-girls who make unfortunate wishes, and can go to the other end of the country in a week.

Given the state of the country, I think a week is out of his reach. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that this man is badass.

FalloutJack:
Wiggity

It's all good, though I may want to make a different character/change a few things. Mostly stuff that'd help for plot, and how the character is seen.

Wayne's quick backstory is: Part of a team of 'Abomination Hunters' he was contracted by the NCR to clear the quarry at Sloan shortly after the second battle for Hoover Dam. Promised it was just a few Deathclaws they agreed. Obviously once there they were overmatched and his whole team, including his father but excluding the teams leader Dec (who left him for dead)

Arcade found him, took him to the followers and did they best they could, but they couldn't fix his knee. Arcade promised him his set of power armour to stop him using his legs, but a few days before the Enclave broadcast, he disappeared. Wayne is now in search of the Enclave to get the power armour he was promised and finally be pain free.

He doesn't hate the Legion like the followers, if anything he respects them for their honest approach to their intentions and their fierce loyalty. He does resent the NCR for their lies and manipulation though and blame them for his father's death. As far as the Enclave, he takes Gannons approach that they are 'not all bad', the Brotherhood are just another faction as far as he is concerned, he has no opinion on them... Yet...

RobDaBank:
Wayne's quick backstory is: Part of a team of 'Abomination Hunters' he was contracted by the NCR to clear the quarry at Sloan shortly after the second battle for Hoover Dam. Promised it was just a few Deathclaws they agreed. Obviously once there they were overmatched and his whole team, including his father but excluding the teams leader Dec (who left him for dead)

Arcade found him, took him to the followers and did they best they could, but they couldn't fix his knee. Arcade promised him his set of power armour to stop him using his legs, but a few days before the Enclave broadcast, he disappeared. Wayne is now in search of the Enclave to get the power armour he was promised and finally be pain free.

He doesn't hate the Legion like the followers, if anything he respects them for their honest approach to their intentions and their fierce loyalty. He does resent the NCR for their lies and manipulation though and blame them for his father's death. As far as the Enclave, he takes Gannons approach that they are 'not all bad', the Brotherhood are just another faction as far as he is concerned, he has no opinion on them... Yet...

I like it. I really do. We may have to do some plotting once this thread's wrapped up.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER TAKERS? I'M QUITE ANXIOUS TO GET GOING AGAIN, YOU SEE.

SO, when will this get started? :D

totally not a bump or anything.

You're all in and I get started really soon, because now seems like a good lull moment.

Let's hear it for SEASON TWO!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked