Arcane Uprising: Setting Sun 2.0 (Dragon Age Mage RP) [Open, Started. PM GM for info on joining.]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

avouleance2nd:

ruedyn:

avouleance2nd:
If this is still happening does anyone want to set up shared back stories between characters?

Would like to, but I don't see how we could.

Our character's paths could have crossed in the past, Rose has travelled between the capital and her eleven tribe, they could be connected thought the tribe or if you're character is a mage they may know either her brother or sister.
there are plenty of opportunities for us to meet along the way.

If I think of anything else I'll tell if you get any ideas looking at my sheet tell me.

His time at the Circle is brief, as he pretty much just got there. His stay in Denerim lasted perhaps 3 months. As for Dalish tribe, perhaps.

ruedyn:

avouleance2nd:

ruedyn:
Would like to, but I don't see how we could.

Our character's paths could have crossed in the past, Rose has travelled between the capital and her eleven tribe, they could be connected thought the tribe or if you're character is a mage they may know either her brother or sister.
there are plenty of opportunities for us to meet along the way.

If I think of anything else I'll tell if you get any ideas looking at my sheet tell me.

His time at the Circle is brief, as he pretty much just got there. His stay in Denerim lasted perhaps 3 months. As for Dalish tribe, perhaps.

Just so everyone knows I'm not taking every sheet that's posted in the thread. Might want to keep that in mind but sadly it seems I might not have enough to do what I want.

Lizmichi:
Just so everyone knows I'm not taking every sheet that's posted in the thread. Might want to keep that in mind but sadly it seems I might not have enough to do what I want.

The fact you quoted me has me slightly worried, for some reason o_e

So you're not going to accept a lot of us, but you don't have enough? Should'nt you just accept more? Or are there just some VERY flawed sheets?

ruedyn:

Lizmichi:

The fact you quoted me has me slightly worried, for some reason o_e

So you're not going to accept a lot of us, but you don't have enough? Should'nt you just accept more? Or are there just some VERY flawed sheets?

I didn't quote you for anyreason. Just wanted to add to the topic. As for why I don't have enough, I like to have a nice selection of sheets. I really don't see any super flawed sheets.

Lizmichi:
[quote="ruedyn" post="540.393700.16042083"]
Snip

Any chance we could get feedback on the sheets that have been submitted then?

avouleance2nd:

Lizmichi:
[quote="ruedyn" post="540.393700.16042083"]
Snip

Any chance we could get feedback on the sheets that have been submitted then?

I give feed back if I see any glaring issues, other then that so fair I've found no issues but I'll be doing another read through of the sheets.

Are you still there? (Yes this is a bump)

Lizmichi:

Yes, I am.

Whedn is this starting again?

Lizmichi:

Yup. Just wondering if I could get any feedback on my sheet.

Yes, we're here. I would like to see you toss some comments about our sheets. Might move the thread a bit.

Aye, that we are.

Yes indeedy.

I be here, just waiting for a yay,nay, or a "I'm dead, screw this rp".

Sadly things seem to be leaning in the direction of dead. I don't have enough sheets to pick through and it hasen't help that I've been sick in been for 5 days now.

Well...12 sheets is more than most rp's get...if you're talking about sheets that've got in not being enough, the best way to do that in my experience is to let the people not in know about it. Tends to make some people inspired to do different if not better. That way we can all get together in harmony and start singing about dogs being the center of our culture and all that fun stuff.

Cat's are better tho- *Shot through neck with an arrow*

IFS:
Snippy

It seems odd to me that a shadow rogue would have a bow. Shadow is in your face stabbing. Also the grammer is... worrysome. Many the lack of capitalazation on the first letter of a line.

CrazyBlaze:
Choppy choppy

I'm not sure what it is, over all I like the sheet but something bugs me. Maybe it's just because you didn't pick a specialization. Yea I;m sure that's it. It's just odd to me is all. That's it.

Alright, Lizmichi wants me to convey that I'm going to be Co-GMing, and that she's started selecting sheets.

Lizmichi:

CrazyBlaze:
Choppy choppy

I'm not sure what it is, over all I like the sheet but something bugs me. Maybe it's just because you didn't pick a specialization. Yea I;m sure that's it. It's just odd to me is all. That's it.

I didn't a specialization becasue their wasnt't really one that I felt fitted him I can add one if you would like me to.

CrazyBlaze:

Lizmichi:

CrazyBlaze:
Choppy choppy

I didn't a specialization becasue their wasnt't really one that I felt fitted him I can add one if you would like me to.

Blood mage might make sense, though I think everyones secretly a blood mage. Even the Templars.

CrazyBlaze:

Lizmichi:

CrazyBlaze:
Choppy choppy

Na it's ok. It doesn't bother me that much. I understand why you didn't pick a specialization.

Accepted Sheets.

ultrachicken:
Nemin Jaluk

Wenseph:
Nyanthe Eorith

CrazyBlaze:
Berven Halten

blaze96:
Valerian

Also note the GM and co GM sheets are included in this. Thank you to all that applied. I'll have the OP up as soon as I can.

Lizmichi:
Accepted Sheets.

ultrachicken:
Nemin Jaluk

Wenseph:
Nyanthe Eorith

CrazyBlaze:
Berven Halten

blaze96:
Valerian

Also note the GM and co GM sheets are included in this. Thank you to all that applied. I'll have the OP up as soon as I can.

Aw :(

Oh well. Don't suppose you can tell me how I failed?

ruedyn:

The bio was a bit too sort for my taste and also I have enough mages then I know what to do with. It was a matter of how many mages I wanted to have.

Lizmichi:

ruedyn:

The bio was a bit too sort for my taste and also I have enough mages then I know what to do with. It was a matter of how many mages I wanted to have.

To be fair, the thread is titled Arcane Uprising. That, and magic is just kind of fun. Course you're gonna get an influx of mages :P

As to the bio being short, he's had a short life. Alos, why am I arguing when your decisions are already made. Think I'll just leave gracefully now.

*Zoidbergs out, knocking over a trashcan*

ruedyn:
snip

Argue all you want!! It's your right I says! When the GM makes a decision, do the opposite! Crash the thread, inject your character into it and then create a magical instance where they die before you get GM'wrathed!

OT: Well, so much for being human, no one likes them anymore. Very sad. Enjoy yourselves and do your best to kill the Templar, they're all evil I says!

Lizmichi:

ruedyn:

Mind telling me why I didn't get in?

avouleance2nd:

Lizmichi:

ruedyn:

The character is too sueish for my taste. Also the a pack of throwing knives and a grappling hook are off putting. I find it a bit hard to believe that an 18 year old is that skilled. The sheet as a hole kinda doesn't fit with what I'm seeting up for the story.

Lizmichi:

avouleance2nd:

Lizmichi:

The character is too sueish for my taste. Also the a pack of throwing knives and a grappling hook are off putting. I find it a bit hard to believe that an 18 year old is that skilled. The sheet as a hole kinda doesn't fit with what I'm seeting up for the story.

Ok just wondering
Sueish?

Wow, there's been a lot of activity since I was last here.

Anyways, I'd just like to assure our resident GMs that I am actually paying attention despite having not posted in a while, and intend to participate.

Lizmichi:
Accepted Sheets.

ultrachicken:
Nemin Jaluk

Wenseph:
Nyanthe Eorith

CrazyBlaze:
Berven Halten

blaze96:
Valerian

So you listened to Sharpie, didn't you? It's a shame you're not familiar with the issues concerning his... behavior. We're not best chums.

Actually, I didn't have much input, Michi is more than capable of making decisions on her own. Now, gentlemen, if you would kindly depart the thread, and if you want criticisms of your character please PM me, I would be happy to oblige you.

Lizmichi:
Accepted Sheets.

ultrachicken:
Nemin Jaluk

Wenseph:
Nyanthe Eorith

CrazyBlaze:
Berven Halten

blaze96:
Valerian

Cool. Cool,cool,cool, cool. So I'm safe in assuming the OP will be coming soon. Also will there be an escapist group or a Skype group.

TheIronRuler:

Lizmichi:
Accepted Sheets.

ultrachicken:
Nemin Jaluk

Wenseph:
Nyanthe Eorith

CrazyBlaze:
Berven Halten

blaze96:
Valerian

So you listened to Sharpie, didn't you? It's a shame you're not familiar with the issues concerning his... behavior. We're not best chums.

The selection of sheets was my choice and mine alone. I picked my CO-GM after I selected sheets. I am able to make up my own mind. I know he can be am ass but just because we are friends has nothing to do with this. Now kindly leave.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked