Star Wars:Outer Rim Task Force (sign up thread)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Ok folks This one is pretty simple since the intrest is out there i'm going to be doing two example sheets one my main character and the other My jedi NPC for those who want to be Jedi (I will be accepting 4 Jedi Players only) The setting is detailed in my previous post as well as my character creation rules (Jedi limited to two force powers,one saber style and races are limited to canon races) Copy and paste my sheet without my filled in info of course and I will start approval.

Name: Zach Rodchester
Eyes & Hair: Blue and Black
Ship Postion: Commanding officer and Wing Commander of Orion Squadron
Race:Human
Homeworld: Kessel
Background:Born to a Prisoner couple on Kessel Zach grew up a slave in the Infamous Imperial Prison camp working in the mines from the time he was 5 years old when he was 17 there was a prisoner uprising and in the crackdown Zach's parents were killed by Storm Troopers. Zach managed to escape on a shuttle to nearby Nar Shadda where he met an older retired smuggler who operated a Cantina and Criminal Haven. It was there Zach learned various aspects of the smuggler lifestyle as an emplolyee of The old smuggler skills he would later need when Col Serria came looking for people to join the Rebel Allince as part of a new Unit nicknamed Renegade Squadron. Too old to fight the old smuggler sent Zach with Serria in his place and The 18 year old served with honor In many Famous and not so famous battles with the Squadron, After the battle of Endor Renegade Squadron disbanded and went back to thier old lifestyles, Zach not having a previous Scum lifestyle to go back to Stayed with the Rebel Allince and later the New Republic Defense Force rising through the ranks quietly staying in the Shadows and Behind the scenes as he had always done.

Name: Tom "popcorn" Xerx
Eyes & Hair: red & black
Ship Postion:Jedi Master and Cheif Diplomat
Race:Chiss
Homeworld:Bakura
Force Powers:Saber throw & Force Heal
Saber Style: V
Background: Born on Bakura Tom was rasied under the shadow of the empire when it was discovred that he was a Force sensetive he was immedtaly taken from his parents and sent to the sith Acamady on Korriban for training. But he was freed by a group of Grey jedi the leader of which was his long lost Father and raised to help bring balance to the force. Tom stayed in hiding throughout the war acting as a restince fighter on Bakura after the war and the ssi-ruk invasion Tom was Contacted by Luke Skywalker and joined his New Jedi Order obatining the Rank of Jedi Master beacuse of his Exprince and skill with the force. He carries both his Orginal Grey & Black Lightsaber and his New blue Jedi Saber using one or the other depending on what he needs to come off as.

Two questions, are the Jedi Xerx's apprentices, subordinates, etc.? Or are we his peers, he's just the guy in charge? The second question, would you mind me trading out a force Power for another saber style? Simply for the character to make more sense in my mind.

I'll allow two saber styles if it would fir the character more in the place of a force power. As for Xerx he is the master in charge. Because of the size of the Carrier there is going to be a small Jedi temple the other jedi would be Knights handpicked by him and approved by Luke Skywalker. The ship will be working in the outer rim region and the Jedi chosen were picked beacause of their background and/or their repuations

Name: Jen Seele
Eyes & Hair: Blonde and pale blue
Ship Position: Bounty Hunter
Race: Human
Homeworld: Aridus

Background:
A heroine who could bluff every single spectator fond of gunfights and even the devil wouldn't dance with her. A wild woman who has weathered a decade of adventure and combat, emerging as a hired gun with a crazed, animalistic drive. Though she identified herself as a bounty hunter, she held no guild allegiance, answered to no benefactor, and seemed to have no need of riches.

In addition to her volatile nature, Jen was a walking arsenal. She was proficient with ranged weapons like her twin blasters, net launchers and tranquilizer darts, energy shields to parry lightsaber attacks, grappling cables as well as an extensively modified swoop bike.

And this:

Its a mortar. That thing coming down off the front? Its a repulsor pad. The gun is so huge that it has its own hover-device to keep it up.

I am always open to suggestions and or commentary.

Criticisms, Suggestions, and Corrections (as to history as I am unfamiliar with the majority of the EU) are welcome.

EDIT: I'm going to edit this on monday.
EDIT2: My computer fried on monday and I didn't have internet until about an hour ago, I'm finishing the sheet now.

hmm i like the characters so far...my only concern is floris in that Force lighting really isn't a jedi power despite what dark forces II might say. And having that power would concern both Master Xerx and Luke and he would most likely not be put on the task force for fear of the dark side tempting him too much...my advice would be to choose a more grey force power or at least a power that isn't so obviously dark side.

Hey, this has caught my interest.

How much would you need to know about the lore and stuff to be one of the pilots?

Here is the edited version of my sheet. I hope that all the problems are fixed now. :)

hello there i want to join your RP so i'll just drop this here and wait for a reply oh and i think i'll be a Jedi if that okay with you or if not please tell me

Sorry I haven't been able to post a sheet yet. Like I said in your other thread, I'm always down for a good old fashion Star Wars RP.

Redryhno:
snip

Is that the Sith character you played in the Star Wars RP from months ago? I think it is! Makes me almost want to resurrect Drokath.

But in all seriousness, here is my sheet.

I'm sure I made a few mistakes, as I'm unfamiliar with the EU. Tell me how bad I screwed up.

hmmm ok gotta say love the characters so far shotgun...your in for sure that thing about the outer rim...it sounds like a fear zach would have....love it..david im gonna say no on the jedi but i am going to make you the lead tatical officer...and make you a lieutenant commander. I just don't see a jedi being that cold hearted I also have a Jedi team competly picked

Birdfalcon:
hmmm ok gotta say love the characters so far shotgun...your in for sure that thing about the outer rim...it sounds like a fear zach would have....love it..david im gonna say no on the jedi but i am going to make you the lead tatical officer...and make you a lieutenant commander. I just don't see a jedi being that cold hearted I also have a Jedi team competly picked

So, that a no on my character?

hmm i am going to wait for mortifed to give their sheet. But i think i am good to go I'll announce a PC list ASAP

Birdfalcon:
hmmm ok gotta say love the characters so far shotgun...your in for sure that thing about the outer rim...it sounds like a fear zach would have....love it.

Thank you. I try to make a lot of my characters with a certain shtick. This guy is interesting because most of the characters I make are very Lawful (James of Star Brigade, Del of SW:Total War, and so on) but this one, not so much. He doesn't really have anything he believes in, he's just a man who's very good at his job. I think he's going to be fun to play, if only for the interesting story arch(s) that I hope will arise. But now I find myself rambling. Anyway, thanks for accepting me.

An associate of mine is also working on a sheet, he should have it up pretty soon.

Note: This character is a partner with Cadius Eldane.

I'm going to get in to one of these one day, and it'll certainly be along the lines of Star Wars.

I updated my sheet.

Ok cool looks like I know who is gonna be who is gonna be the Jedi. David I'm going to make you the Marine Squad leader I just don't see a jedi acting like that, So The others that Applied to be Jedi are in as Jedi and the rest will get thier apponited roles. I'll start the first post soon Welcome to the task force.

Whoo, the jedi with barely any force power is in :D

He'll get the shit kicked out of him by other padawans in that regard...

maybe, but they'll all get the shit kicked out of them with the Dark-turned-Light giant lizard. so you guys can band together to take him down behind his back!

ruedyn:

I wouldn't worry too much; you could still kick the shit out of Alysia; Ghostlings don't exactly have the highest endurance of the star wars universe species.

hiei82:

ruedyn:

I wouldn't worry too much; you could still kick the shit out of Alysia; Ghostlings don't exactly have the highest endurance of the star wars universe species.

Beating the shit out of the healer seems to be about the worst possible thing I could do though D:

I'm kind of hoping for a rival, probably in Reds character, us being the better light-saber users.

ruedyn:

hiei82:

ruedyn:

Beating the shit out of the healer seems to be about the worst possible thing I could do though D:

I'm kind of hoping for a rival, probably in Reds character, us being the better light-saber users.

I get the feeling Kaelen is still in the running; the whole "My force power lets me pretend to be a hyper-drive" thing makes him a bit on the powerful side as well.

hiei82:

ruedyn:

hiei82:

I get the feeling Kaelen is still in the running; the whole "My force power lets me pretend to be a hyper-drive" thing makes him a bit on the powerful side as well.

... I get the feeling Kel will have to be the biggest brown-noser on the crew. Helps he can turn invisible, it means he gets to do all the recon possibly killing everything before the main party can even come out.

ruedyn:

hiei82:

ruedyn:

... I get the feeling Kel will have to be the biggest brown-noser on the crew. Helps he can turn invisible, it means he gets to do all the recon possibly killing everything before the main party can even come out.

So I just noticed that "Team Jedi" consists of two stealthy types, a healer/defensive expert, and a teleporter/spotter; we're built to be the perfect infiltration team by accident. (Teleport inside a building, set up a defended location, scout, and kill high priority targets from the shadows, escape).

We're like Seal Team Six in Space.

>.>

<.<

My characters still relevant....right?

hiei82:

ruedyn:

hiei82:

So I just noticed that "Team Jedi" consists of two stealthy types, a healer/defensive expert, and a teleporter/spotter; we're built to be the perfect infiltration team by accident. (Teleport inside a building, set up a defended location, scout, and kill high priority targets from the shadows, escape).

We're like Seal Team Six in Space.

Are we implying Seal Team 6 has the force? Because I want to assume an epikc duel with Sith Master Laden happened.

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

My characters still relevant....right?

NOPE! JEDIS ARE UP IN HERE! You can get the leftovers. Maybe.

Double post's make me sad. No leftovers.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked