Star Wars:Outer Rim Task Force (sign up thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

ruedyn:

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

My characters still relevant....right?

NOPE! JEDIS ARE UP IN HERE! You can get the leftovers. Maybe.

Well I know who won't be getting a flight back to the ship :P

MortifiedPenguin:

ruedyn:

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

And now I know who's going to get their shit ripped up when I inevitably get corrupted :P

ruedyn:

hiei82:

ruedyn:
... I get the feeling Kel will have to be the biggest brown-noser on the crew. Helps he can turn invisible, it means he gets to do all the recon possibly killing everything before the main party can even come out.

So I just noticed that "Team Jedi" consists of two stealthy types, a healer/defensive expert, and a teleporter/spotter; we're built to be the perfect infiltration team by accident. (Teleport inside a building, set up a defended location, scout, and kill high priority targets from the shadows, escape).

We're like Seal Team Six in Space.

Are we implying Seal Team 6 has the force? Because I want to assume an epikc duel with Sith Master Laden happened.

ruedyn:

MortifiedPenguin:

ruedyn:

And now I know who's going to get their shit ripped up when I inevitably get corrupted :P

Uh...

No you won't because...Reasons!

ruedyn:

MortifiedPenguin:

ruedyn:

The entire Jedi group is filled with "join the darkside" potential. I hate to think what happens when we all jump ship

@Mortified Penguin: Of course the other characters are important; I like lightsabers as much as the next person, but guns have that whole ranged advantage. And ships... well if they have any advantage, it's...

MortifiedPenguin:
snip

... You have saved me from a fate of evil, and I thank you for it. Your reasons are truly magnificent, and I see the light now....
*Chokes with the force.*

hiei82:
snip

hiei82:
Snippety

Yeah, even Jedi can't use the force to protect them selves from nukes!

ruedyn:
Snip

Wait, I'm sure we can talk about this.

MortifiedPenguin:

hiei82:
Snippety

Yeah, even Jedi can't use the force to protect them selves from nukes!

ruedyn:
Snip

Wait, I'm sure we can talk about this.

It'll be difficult with a magically collapsed windpipe, but try :)

MortifiedPenguin:
Snip

ruedyn:
Snip

*heals the dead penguin*

*imitates Darth Vader voice* "It appears our powers are evenly matched"

hiei82:

MortifiedPenguin:
Snip

ruedyn:
Snip

*heals the dead penguin*

Prepare to be stronger than ever

*Stabs with glorious red lightsaber.*

ruedyn:

hiei82:

MortifiedPenguin:
Snip

ruedyn:
Snip

*heals the dead penguin*

Prepare to be stronger than ever

*Stabs with glorious red lightsaber.*

*Lightsaber bounces off Force Barrier*

"Nobody, but nobody, messes with the white mage!"

hiei82:
BATTLE

ruedyn:
Go!

MortifiedPenguin:
snip

ruedyn:
snip

Alysia uses Splash Attack!

It's not very effective.

Edit: Seriously though; she couldn't hurt an ant if she stepped on it...

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

I know that feel bro. Us non-force users are second class citizens. Revolution I say!

ruedyn:
Are we implying Seal Team 6 has the force? Because I want to assume an epikc duel with Sith Master Laden happened.

Star Wars Episode VII: The Hidden Story of Operation Neptune Spear

TheBlueShotgun0:

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

I know that feel bro. Us non-force users are second class citizens. Revolution I say!

*fist-bumps*

REVOLUTION!!!

MortifiedPenguin:

TheBlueShotgun0:

MortifiedPenguin:
>.>

<.<

*fist-bumps*

REVOLUTION!!!

REVOLUTION!!!

*Starts torching a nearby thread*

You did say anarchy right?

Ryans Solution:

MortifiedPenguin:

TheBlueShotgun0:

*fist-bumps*

REVOLUTION!!!

REVOLUTION!!!

*Starts torching a nearby thread*

You did say anarchy right?

Eh, *shurgs* it comes hand in hand doesn't it?

So when's this thing gonna start?

I've been wondering the same thing...

Rp has started

Alrighty :)

I'll have something up in the morning then.

Also will there be a group for OOC stuff or are we using this thread?

we can use this thread....it will encourge more crew to sign on

So can I reasonably assume that all apps were accepted?

I think silence means yes...

Retcon in progress.

Asclepion:
Retcon in progress.

What's going on now?

ruedyn:

Asclepion:
Retcon in progress.

What's going on now?

I talked to BlueShotgun0. I might rewrite so that he's the target instead of PrinceOfShapeir.

Or both.

Asclepion:

ruedyn:

Asclepion:
Retcon in progress.

What's going on now?

I talked to BlueShotgun0. I might rewrite so that he's the target instead of PrinceOfShapeir.

Or both.

Well, she DOES have two breasts. One for both!

:P

Or I could attack him where he stands, then run for a shuttle with like a million Jedi behind me.

Fits the character :D

I'm at a loss. You guys fucked things up by ignoring the fight I was setting up and acting like I didn't just destroy your air supply.

You can't destroy the air supply of a capital warship just casually. Life support systems aren't centralized. Even tiny little freighters have backup scrubbers. Plus, the post where you did it included you controlling my character without my permission, so I ignored it, as is my policy.

Asclepion:
I'm at a loss. You guys fucked things up by ignoring the fight I was setting up and acting like I didn't just destroy your air supply.

I've just been working under the assumption that the life support system is down, but there's still clean air in the ship (i.e. we haven't used all the oxygen yet) As such, the fire and the injured are of greater priority.

Asclepion:

Well it looked like two different continuities were going happening during one plot line, so it got confusing. I thought it was better to post something than nothing and look like I had lost interest in the RP.

PrinceOfShapeir:
You can't destroy the air supply of a capital warship just casually. Life support systems aren't centralized. Even tiny little freighters have backup scrubbers. Plus, the post where you did it included you controlling my character without my permission, so I ignored it, as is my policy.

Oh please. I made you walk outside a room. It was that or get into melee against 20 dudes with laser swords and magical powers. Let alone that I did it so you had a chance to fight back.

The issue now is my character can't progress. Her motivation for the bombing is to cause chaos during which she can get the target off ship (and give everyone something to do, to avoid 'single bounty hunter vs Jedi army') But it didn't happen, so now I'm left acting out-of-character with him and prematurely, needlessly setting things off.

My character's timeline is fucked. I can't do anything. It has to be rewritten.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked