EXPANSE: The City V3 (Fantasy Epic) - Sign Ups (Closed, Started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

avouleance2nd:
-Snip-

No, not really. Sorry, but I really can't see how Fran's would fit in Sveta's. :/

Terratina.:

avouleance2nd:
-Snip-

No, not really. Sorry, but I really can't see how Fran's would fit in Sveta's. :/

Never mind then

Deu Sex:

Redryhno:

Terratina.:

Apologies for the lateness. Any constructive criticism welcome.

Okay just a couple of questions:

1. Will you be able to use Skype? It's a very useful way for me to keep in contact with everyone and discuss the RP and plan.
2. Will you be able to post often? I have had in multiple times in the past were people will sign up, post once or twice and then quit because they got too busy or they didn't post at all.

My character bio is very short because most of the major events in his life will occur in the RP so there isn't much to say.

Korten12:
-Mega Snip-

Yeah, Skype is fine. Mine is on my profile. As the posting, don't worry about it. I will post as often as I can,

Don't have Skype currently, but I could download it for this.

Deu Sex:
Don't have Skype currently, but I could download it for this.

That would be good.

Also this RP is still open for people to come on in! Won't be starting for a decent amount of time.

Korten12:

Also this RP is still open for people to come on in! Won't be starting for a decent amount of time.

So when is the deadline exactly?

MortifiedPenguin:

Korten12:

So when is the deadline exactly?

At the current moment it is undecided.

Can I get a reserve please? I'll try and have a sheet in by tomorrow.

Venom 3135:
Can I get a reserve please? I'll try and have a sheet in by tomorrow.

Sure, just make sure you do. :D

This looks interesting, provided there's time for me to slip a sheet in.

Hopefully this is acceptable. Criticism is welcome, and if need be I can change his ability if it's overpowered or useless for the plot you have in mind or whatever.

I'd be surprised if you accepted this, but here's my sheet.

How many dark past guys do we need exactly?
Because if we keep up the pitch black, we eventually bend back round and hit camp.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Hopefully this is acceptable. Criticism is welcome, and if need be I can change his ability if it's overpowered or useless for the plot you have in mind or whatever.

Venom 3135:

I'd be surprised if you accepted this, but here's my sheet.

Okay so we have a problem. Now both sheets are fine, neither is overpowered or anything.

See we kind of have too many dark past characters who are well borderline or are killers. It's fine to have a dark background but when a lot of the cast has dark backgrounds it seems a bit force or camp like Avo stated above. Although if your character is dark but deep that's a bit different then just being dark for the sake of being dark.

So two things...

1. You rewrite the sheet alltogether (or take things from the original.)

2. Or I have to pick between the best of the dark past guys.

(Note: Crazy's character is also dark but he is possibly editing his.)

Korten12:
snips

Hm, this is indeed a problem. I wrote a dark character as a change of pace- I have around half a dozen nice characters right now. But anyways, I'm going to have to back out. Real life is getting busy and I'm not sure I'll have time to take on yet another rp, though this one looks like lots of fun. :[

Thank you for your consideration, and good luck with your game!

SamtheDeathclaw:

Korten12:
snips

Hm, this is indeed a problem. I wrote a dark character as a change of pace- I have around half a dozen nice characters right now. But anyways, I'm going to have to back out. Real life is getting busy and I'm not sure I'll have time to take on yet another rp, though this one looks like lots of fun. :[

Thank you for your consideration, and good luck with your game!

That's sad to hear, well hope you do good in your other rps.

And thank you. :)

Korten12:
- Snip -

Do you still need me to change my characters history, or is everything ok now?

Venom 3135:

Korten12:
- Snip -

Hm... I think so since Crazy is also changing his character.

Korten12:

Venom 3135:

Korten12:
- Snip -

So...am I accepted then? Haha, sorry if I'm being an idiot, but just want to confirm.

Venom 3135:

Korten12:

Venom 3135:

So...am I accepted then? Haha, sorry if I'm being an idiot, but just want to confirm.

Yeah.

Also update: If no one else signs up by next Tuesday then the sign ups will be closed and we will begin sometime next week.

One Character down. If you don't mind Korten and I don't think you will, Marco's backstory will be short, I want it fleshed out over the course of the RP.

Glad I found this when I did, sorry if there are rough edges. I haven't posted here in awhile and the new format messed me up a bit.

EmperorZuma:

Glad I found this when I did, sorry if there are rough edges. I haven't posted here in awhile and the new format messed me up a bit.

Overall it's good but some things:

1. Mages aren't born into a specific element. They're born with the ability to use all elements of magic, however can only specalize in two.

2. Mages don't have control of natural elements. So since Marcus is a Earth mage, he can form rocks, and boulders, and such with his magical energy. However he wouldn't be able to rip a rock from the land. Only Ultimate-Tier mages can take control of non-magical (natural) elements.

For example: My character Lorel is proficient in Fire and Ice. However if a house was lit on fire and not caused by magic, he wouldn't be able to control it and put it out. If it had been lit on fire because of his own fire magic, he could. Lorel would be able to do the former if he was an Ultimate-Tier mage.

Hope that helps. Otherwise it's a fine sheet.

Korten12:
-Snip-

Yeah, ok, I was a bit fuzzy on the magic breakdown, that helps. I'll edit the sheet later today.

EmperorZuma:

Korten12:
-Snip-

Yeah, ok, I was a bit fuzzy on the magic breakdown, that helps. I'll edit the sheet later today.

Cool. Take your time and I await it's edit. :)

NEW SHEET TIME! Its replacing my old one

I apologise for the wait, but it's finally done.

Edit: My skype is linked through my profile, so feel free to add me :)

Korten12:

Have the new sheets caused the deadline to be postponed?

MortifiedPenguin:
snip

EmperorZuma:

Korten12:

I am so sorry! I got busy and forgot to respond. Both of you are in. While it didn't happen as planned we will start sometime this week.

Hope I can get both of you on skype. :) I see that Penguin already has skype and I shall add him. :)

Korten12:

MortifiedPenguin:
snip

EmperorZuma:

Korten12:

I am so sorry! I got busy and forgot to respond. Both of you are in. While it didn't happen as planned we will start sometime this week.

Hope I can get both of you on skype. :) I see that Penguin already has skype and I shall add him. :)

*cough* Her *cough* :P

MortifiedPenguin:

Korten12:

MortifiedPenguin:
snip

EmperorZuma:

*cough* Her *cough* :P

Sorry! I didn't mean to. :(

Korten12:

Hope I can get both of you on skype.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Should still have an account even though I stopped using it awhile ago. Regardless, I'll re-download and link the account through here on Monday.

EmperorZuma:

Korten12:

Hope I can get both of you on skype.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Should still have an account even though I stopped using it awhile ago. Regardless, I'll re-download and link the account through here on Monday.

Got it? :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked