Precipice of Evolution: First Genesis [Closed;Started]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Might as well do something other than lurk endlessly and watch ZP.

Let me know if there's an issue.

This looks interesting, count me in.

Managed to get her written down. Let me know what you think.

Applying both, pick whichever you like better.

PrinceOfShapeir:

Let me know if you want me to edit something.

Fury Is Me.:

PrinceOfShapeir:

And that means...what?

PrinceOfShapeir:

Fury Is Me.:

And that means...what?

You -do- know that low-content posts are against the rules, right?

I made a change to my character's last name because I felt the last one wasn't as good as I'd have liked it to be. I think this one is better.

Ok I did some adjustments to the sheet to better explain Lizbeth's behavior.

Thank you for your submissions everybody, I'm happy to see that everyone put so much work into their characters and such a range in characters presented.
I'll allow a few days just to help for some to finish their sheets but I've started making a list of accepted admissions. Thank you again.
Ultimate deadline: 30th December - 1st January and start on the 1st-2nd.

VaudevillianVeteran:
I've started making a list of accepted admissions.

Any possibility you could tell us who is on the list?

EDIT:Fixed the grammer and spelling.

SamtheDeathclaw:

VaudevillianVeteran:
I've started making a list of accepted admissions.

Any possibility you could tell us who is on the list?

Not just yet, mainly as I'm not sure right now. I'm going through them all and just over half will be accepted.
I'll be posting it between now and the next few days though I'll put this here:

Due to more admissions than I thought I'd receive, anyone not initially accepted will definitely get placement as a back-up character.

Any and all feedback welcome

Also if I'm accepted anyone want to set up some pre-rp stuff (GM willing) Newton won't remember but there's nothing to say she's not met another character or two.

Also given her unique situation I'd be happy to discuss special arrangements about keeping her secure.

CJ1145:

i ....

have no words for the epic win the sheet is barely containing

I wanna post a sheet, but can not.

I can't nail down a power set I wanna use, to many good options in the wiki x.x

To any and all who post about how great that damn rock is, I just have to say this:

That is all.

@SitD: Probably a mixture of both.

Welp, might as well throw a sheet into the frey.

Hopefully I'm not too late.

Lizmichi:

avouleance2nd:

Also if I'm accepted anyone want to set up some pre-rp stuff (GM willing) Newton won't remember but there's nothing to say she's not met another character or two.

Also given her unique situation I'd be happy to discuss special arrangements about keeping her secure.

socialtangent:

*Super Intelligence*

WELL DON'T I FEEL SPECIAL NOW.

*sob*

Fury Is Me.:

Lizmichi:

avouleance2nd:

socialtangent:

*Super Intelligence*

*sob*

Don't worry, it's not like my 'unique' ability of being a dead zombie make my character any more likely to get accepted.

Fury Is Me.:
-snip-

Nobody has a monopoly on the concept of super-intelligence. And besides, each of our characters are reasonably different from one another. Each could be accepted and there'd be no problems at all.

Fury Is Me.:

Snip

Don't worry Compared to Newton everyone is special
But in all seriousness it looks like there's still a fair bit of diversity among the super intelligent, in terms of powers and set up.

Edit

Also technically "Has to be written in standard form" beats over two hundred. Well potentially, since standard form could also be a very small number.

avouleance2nd:

Fury Is Me.:

Snip

Don't worry Compared to Newton everyone is special
But in all seriousness it looks like there's still a fair bit of diversity among the super intelligent, in terms of powers and set up.

Edit

Also technically "Has to be written in standard form" beats over two hundred. Well potentially, since standard form could also be a very small number.

socialtangent:

Fury Is Me.:
-snip-

Nobody has a monopoly on the concept of super-intelligence. And besides, each of our characters are reasonably different from one another. Each could be accepted and there'd be no problems at all.

TheIronRuler:

Fury Is Me.:

Lizmichi:

avouleance2nd:

socialtangent:

*Super Intelligence*

*sob*

Don't worry, it's not like my 'unique' ability of being a dead zombie make my character any more likely to get accepted.

I'm not complaining, it's just funny.

*checks date* I think it's still on time? Here's my entry.

Fury Is Me.:
Cid Kayfer

BoosterGold:
David Gold

Safe in the Dark:
Revis Lysander

2ndblackjedi:
Alice Palmer

SteakHeart:
Jerald Withers

CounterAttack:
Karen Goldnight

Lizmichi:
Lizbeth Rider

Lambi:
Victoria Riley

Black Rock Shooter:
Eve Reva

Wenseph:
The Twins

NeoAC:
Darren Zaun

RBMidknight:
Noah Shelton

PrinceOfShapeir:
Elliot Greaves

These are the sheets that I have picked to offer placement for now, all other sheets are still up for consideration to replace anyone who drops out/to possibly join later. Thank you to everyone for submitting a sheet and we'll be starting in a few hours, technical issues delayed me slightly and I need to re-write the opening post.
Feel free to arrange pre-RP stuff with other players until then.

Thanks for considering me and tell me if any positions open up
Any chance for feedback on why people did and didn't get in in case there's anything to improve for when new positions open up?

I can't wait to get this started. Thank you for accepting me triple V.

Aw, talking dog didn't make it :(

Good luck, and try not to abuse the ever-loving shit out of time powers :|

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked