Fire Emblem: Embers of Chaos- Sign Up (Starting soon)

Pages PREV 1 2

Current accepted sheets are up.

Submissions are still open. We begin tomorrow.

Tiger Sora:

awww shame, Selina didn't make the cut, hmm suppose I could try to whip something else up. Gimme a little bit and I'll have something else to try and make it. If I may ask was there anything wrong with Selina that you just didn't like?

sage42:

Tiger Sora:

awww shame, Selina didn't make the cut, hmm suppose I could try to whip something else up. Gimme a little bit and I'll have something else to try and make it. If I may ask was there anything wrong with Selina that you just didn't like?

Ohh... did I skip over your character? I'm sorry she did make it in. Simple GM error.

Tiger Sora:

sage42:

Tiger Sora:

Ohh... did I skip over your character? I'm sorry she did make it in. Simple GM error.

whew, no worries, I hadn't actually put her name in the spoiler bar so you may have just skipped over the sheet.

We're delayed by a day due to reasons beyond my control. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
Tomorrow for sure. *Continues choking things*.

Are you choking people or.... 'Things'?

To be fair your original plan was the third or fourth of the new year. So really your right on track.

People are things, especially after they've been choked a bit.

Fishtie:
People are things, especially after they've been choked a bit.

But not BEFORE being chocked! Kittens, on hte other hand...

I love how a Fire Emblem RP thread can be turned into a discussion on what are classified as things before, during, and after choking. Only the internet would be able to do this.

sage42:
I love how a Fire Emblem RP thread can be turned into a discussion on what are classified as things before, during, and after choking. Only the internet would be able to do this.

Eh, I've seen worse. I've once seen a Transformers thread turn into an MLP thread turn into a scat thread. It was WEIRD.

I had trouble deciding how to start this. I had a few ideas but really didn't know what to do.
So I started things off short and sweet, and now your wet and tired. My cruel reign begins.

Tiger Sora:
snipsies

Is Isi supposed to find anything worthy of note? Or just write her looking and let you post anything she finds?
:| I hate the first few posts with a new gm, I never know how they want things to be done.

Guys, I may have to drop out of this due to schedualing conflicts. Sorry.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Tiger Sora:
snipsies

Is Isi supposed to find anything worthy of note? Or just write her looking and let you post anything she finds?
:| I hate the first few posts with a new gm, I never know how they want things to be done.

The fun thing is if I tell you nothing, make it up. Just don't pop up something that shouldn't be there or will wipe us out. Some bandits looking for revenge, nothing, the bridge is out.

saintdane05:
Guys, I may have to drop out of this due to schedualing conflicts. Sorry.

Aaauuuuggggg. Sucks man, your spot will be available should you wish to return.

Tiger Sora:

The fun thing is if I tell you nothing, make it up. Just don't pop up something that shouldn't be there or will wipe us out. Some bandits looking for revenge, nothing, the bridge is out.

Alright! I was just making sure you hadn't planned anything.

A thought occurs should we form a group or meet on steam/skype or something?

sage42:
A thought occurs should we form a group or meet on steam/skype or something?

That is in the works. I rarely use Skype, I'ma fan of antiquated tech myself. But a Skype group is probably best. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

PM me your Skype contact guys and we'll get the thing all set up.

Tiger Sora:

PM me your Skype contact guys and we'll get the thing all set up.

... I don't have a Skype. :|

Time to finally get one, I guess. :|

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked