Need some PI/Jazz musik. Hit Me!

Ive got a Roleplaying session coming up (Dresden Files) and The Location will be a bar named The 7:th. The Dresden Files is basicaly Harry Potter magic meets Hardboiled Private Eye/ John Grissam Underdealings, so Id like some musik that fits with a scene like:

Its raining outside, the bartender (its Law a, Classic, that It got to be like this) is tending the bar. its a nice place, nothing Fancy but the food is superb and the Ale Excellent. So good it goes pretty well for the Owner, a Mr Murphy of few words and Fewer expressions. So well he doesent even need to advertise.

Its a place for those In-The-Know to be themself and Relax. Any problem will be taken outside as it is to the benefit of all The-Powers-That-Be, not to be bothered.

In walks a man through the stabbing cold and sits down. His eyes seem deep in thought, maybe a case, or a Lover is keeping them there in that dark room. . . . or something hes seen.

So hit me people!

Uh, maybe something like Red Velvet from the Katawa Shoujo OST. It's pretty jazz-ish, but maybe a little classier than what you're looking for.
Hm. I don't know a lot of jazz. Just from reading Haruki Murakami, maybe Duke Ellington would fit.
After giving a few of his tracks a listen, maybe something along these lines is fitting?
I'm not sure how many tracks you want, but most track on that playlist would work. So I'll stop there.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked