The Great Game: A Fallen London RP (Open, not yet started)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

IFS:
*wub wub wub*

She does whatever she needs/wants to do when it comes to interacting with people. Stop making seduction a buzz word, lol. The Point is she can do it/try to do it.

Yeah, fair enough. The sheet seemed to place some emphasis on her skill at seduction which is why I started using it as a buzzword.

It's so I wouldn't be accused of ERPing if my character ever tried to fondle someone. lol

Did some things. Tentacles now has a gun and Ptolemy carries a needle. Nothing major.

SamtheDeathclaw:
snip

So now they have a walking stabby stick and a gun.

*COUGH*ripoff*COUGH*

=P

ruedyn:
JEALOUSY

Hey! I have a reason for the derringer, at least. The constables aren't even rich enough to have such fancy guns, ya goof.
And the needle has nothing to do with your sword cane. You insufferable hack. :P

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:
JEALOUSY

Hey! I have a reason for the derringer, at least. The constables aren't even rich enough to have such fancy guns, ya goof.
And the needle has nothing to do with your sword cane. You insufferable hack. :P

No, but HE'S rich enough for a fancy gun.

I still call shenanigans o_e

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:
JEALOUSY

Fight, fight, fight... Now kiss.

I mean, what?

ruedyn:

I still call shenanigans o_e

Your mum sure didn't call shenanigans last night. ;D

Azkar Almsivi:
snip

;D
That comes later. He always makes it up.
:P (NO ONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY PLEASE. THAT WOULD BE BAD. I HAVE MUCH BETTER TASTE THAN THAT. :p)

ruedyn:

Azkar Almsivi:
snip

We better stop spamming the recruitment thread. /=

Azkar Almsivi:

Nah, feel free to chat in here.

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

Nah, feel free to chat in here.

Is that so...

Azkar Almsivi:

Is that so...

Yep, feel free to continue providing amusing images too.

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

Is that so...

.... Done.

ruedyn:

And now I am lamenting the fact I can't upvote posts on the Escapist.
Although I've seen most of the spiderman ones before, and neither of those are even funny ones.

:D

SamtheDeathclaw:
And now I am lamenting the fact I can't upvote posts on the Escapist.
Although I've seen most of the spiderman ones before, and neither of those are even funny ones.

:D

I laugh at your baby image dump, and respond with an even greater Batman one!

ruedyn:
I laugh at your baby image dump, and respond with an even greater Batman one!

I will cede this battle. You have bested me, good sir! Do not expect it to happen again!
Most of them aren't funny, but there's more than mine. :[ Haha.

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

Is that so...

IFS! Don't encourage them! =_= They will scare away people...

*grabs some popcorn and watches*

DarkRawen:

But its funny... besides if the thread keeps growing and stays active more people will notice it. Also it gets boring to repeatedly check the thread when nothing is happening.

So long as people keep most of the pictures in spoilers it shouldn't be too off putting.

IFS:

DarkRawen:

But its funny... besides if the thread keeps growing and stays active more people will notice it. Also it gets boring to repeatedly check the thread when nothing is happening.

So long as people keep most of the pictures in spoilers it shouldn't be too off putting.

I said we should have stopped, but now the key has been turned.
Edit: After a few minutes someone/thing decided to break my image. Ugh.

Edit:Edit: Any thoughts on starting date?

Azkar Almsivi:

I'll be selecting which characters get in on friday, the fourth, the rp itself should start about a day after that.

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

I'll be selecting which characters get in on friday, the fourth, the rp itself should start about a day after that.

And I'll be here, just being awesome and taking space. (:

DarkRawen:

IFS:

Azkar Almsivi:

And I'll be here, just being awesome and taking space. (:

Not if the Tyranids take that space first!

Azkar Almsivi:
Stuff and picture

Aw. Dammit. Now I'll just have to leave until this thingy starts, I guess. >_>

Hmm. I might roll up a character for this, given that this interest thread made me restart Echo Bazarr, but I don't have any strong character ideas.

DarkRawen:

Azkar Almsivi:
Stuff and picture

Aw. Dammit. Now I'll just have to leave until this thingy starts, I guess. >_>

Don't be sad, have some yuri.

Azkar Almsivi:
Some yuri

Huh. I don't get why, but fair enough. Weird, though.

DarkRawen:

Azkar Almsivi:
[quote="DarkRawen" post="540.397296.16216957"]Some yuri

Huh. I don't get why, but fair enough. Weird, though.

You think that's weird? We're on the internet. That's less weird than bread.

Azkar Almsivi:
More lotsa stuff, and I'm just being random by now

Ah, yeah, I know. I meant the sudden randomness. Also, one does not usually expect yuri, considering.

Also, your avatar is from Deadman Wonderland, right?

DarkRawen:

Azkar Almsivi:

I stay on the boring side of the internet.

I recognized your avatar but will ask a question instead of stating my find due to fear of being wrong.

You're correct. Stop misquoting me.

Azkar Almsivi:

DarkRawen:

Azkar Almsivi:

I stay on the boring side of the internet.

I recognized your avatar but will ask a question instead of stating my find due to fear of being wrong.

You're correct. Stop misquoting me.

Like this, then. I meant myself, not you. I'm the one being random, not you. Also, perhaps, but I've been reading a lot of manga, ya know. And the picture is kinda small, so I figured I wasn't sure.

DarkRawen:
[quote="Azkar Almsivi" post="540.397296.16217653"]*snip*

I find your standards disturbing. I imagine Sheogorath would as well.
Will the GMs be orchestrating events for individuals or do individuals need to create and populate their own scenarios?

Azkar Almsivi:

DarkRawen:
[quote="Azkar Almsivi" post="540.397296.16217653"]*snip*

I find your standards disturbing. I imagine Sheogorath would as well.
Will the GMs be orchestrating events for individuals or do individuals need to create and populate their own scenarios?

Firstly, if the others aren't allowed to post pictures/gifs, you aren't. I have decided I can overpower IFS on that, since IFS not here at the moment. *Stealing tha powah* Besides, some of those could get you in trouble.

And secondly, I do believe we will make events for individuals when we know who's in and who's not, fitting their goals. Besides, many of the events will be tied to places and/or NPCs, depending on a few factors. I can't say too much more about it, perhaps IFS can explain better.

DarkRawen:
*snip*

IFS "So long as people keep most of the pictures in spoilers it shouldn't be too off putting."
I have fixed up everything via the glorious wisdom and grace of the GM. It's like he premeditated your grab for power. A testament to his majesty.

I'd love to see people thrown into situations they shouldn't be as well. Imagine self obsessed undesirable being put in a position to save someone or do something good? What would they do. Now that's enticing. Or goody goodies having the opportunity to sacrifice innocents instead of fail at something. Interesting~

How do new arrivals usually enter the city?

Azkar Almsivi:

DarkRawen:
*snip*

IFS "So long as people keep most of the pictures in spoilers it shouldn't be too off putting."
I have fixed up everything via the glorious wisdom and grace of the GM. It's like he premeditated your grab for power. A testament to his majesty.

I'd love to see people thrown into situations they shouldn't be as well. Imagine self obsessed undesirable being put in a position to save someone or do something good? What would they do. Now that's enticing. Or goody goodies having the opportunity to sacrifice innocents instead of fail at something. Interesting~

How do new arrivals usually enter the city?

0_0

Well, I still regard him second in command. :P

To be a bit more serious, yeah, of course. Which is why I said it's tied a lot to NPCs and places. There are different people who represent different connections/influences/kinds of missions, so a bad person could end up having to do something good (or at least having to try) so yeah, there will be both kinds of events, I'd say. You can choose what you want to do, a lot.

Also, I dunno, in the game you end up there because you go to the prison or something. IFS might know.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked