We Are Our Avatars VI (Closed for Good)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 . . . 641 NEXT

Kirke22:
OoC: @All: Due to what has happened, I am quitting in protest. Good bye.

OoC: Wait, what?! Hold up, we can talk about this!

... Wow... That was... Arubt...
@Kirke, what? Why?

Death looks at Blair, THIS IS ALMOST MAGIC, MANY OF THE THINGS HERE. FAR MORE ADVANCED THEN ANYTHING ON DISCWORLD.

Grace swore she heard something.
"Huh?" She said, looking at the giant airship.

@wacky: Chat group.

@wacky (not as abrupt as you might think)@gear Chat group, now. read the last few pages.

Yukino looks around the people watching and starts to put up an act. She starts to run a bit away from Steiner, her ears drooping and tears in her eyes. Her tone made it sound like she was on the verge of breaking down. "G-Get away from me! I told you... I don't know anything! S-S... Stop stalking me!!"

Rex jolts up ar Remy's scream. "What's going on, dude!?"

"I do not." Savranth replied, as he started to walk on.

"That airship. It just shot a massive cannon or something into the city." Rémy said, pointing at the ship in question.

OoC: Last Post! :D

@Hatchy: You're the evening Hatchy.
Wait...

Rex raised an eyebrow as he looked up. "...Really now? Did you see where the shot landed?" He started to drum his fingers on his bandaged arm.

TrilbyWill:
@Hatchy: You're the evening Hatchy.
Wait...

I TOOK MY JOB! :O

@Hatchy: That makes PERFECT sense!

"I think it was over there, somewhere." Rémy pointed in the general direction of the hospital.

Steiner was taken back by Yukino's sudden heel turn in emotion "Well... But... Uh..." He said thinking of something to say

Death shrugged, I DO NOT KNOW. he says. He see's Grace, and waves.

Grace looks at Savranth, "Okay, I see... You wouldn't happen to know where the hotel is, do you?" She asked.

Noel got out of her seat and walked over to Holly, as she held out her wrist communicator showing the first picture. "This is Catherine Linden, an old aunt of mine." Catherine had light brown hair as it was tied up into a long ponytail. At the end of the ponytail was a small metal spike thing. She had strange armor, but still looked kinda stripper-like to Noel's Mu Armor.

"And this is Rachael Livingston." Rachael had long red hair with in a ponytail as well.

OoC: It's basically Lambda expy and Tsubaki/Izayoi expy... Though more Gundam like.

@Hatch: How dare you steal your own job!? -bop-

Rex gets up and jumps off the roof, using his boosters to slow his decent to the floor. "Let's check it out then. Not much else to do here." He calls to Remy as he starts walking toward the hospital.

Ness looks over at the pictures in slight interest.

Hoping that she'd at least confused the crowd or made them think Steiner was an asshole, Yukino turned a corner and ran off out of sight, keeping her act up.

OoC: @Tribly, INDEED! :D
@Rosh, I like the use of Gundam there :)
@Dot, Owie :< stop it! *bops back*

Holly gave a small "ooo" at the picture. "I like there armor thingsss, there pretty colorful!" Holly said to Noel with a smile.

"Magic? I won't say that word around here If I were you" Blair said to Death, as she looked up in the sky.

OoC: Forget it. I'll jump in another day.

"Back that way." Savranth says motioning towards the hotel.

The crowd starts murmuring about Steiner.
"Odd attire."
"Think he's Xiphatian."
"Why is he stalking that beastkin? Is he a pervert?"

Rémy started to run down to the ground floor, what with him not having any fancy magic or rocket shoes.

OoC: @Salty, FYI, @Venerated, is waiting for you so he can join in the thread.
See the chat group please and thank you.

"Oh true. But those are old armors now." Noel chuckled again. "Maybe I'll tell you abit of the story between a rivalry with our houses... and my cousin." (OoC: It's Zeta Gundam story-like... Need to rewatch)

Noel looked back at Ness and smiled as well.

Kyosuke eventually found a clearing in the forests as he decided to sit down in a meditative stance and think.

"Hey come back here!" He said running after Yukino. He moved with quite a bit of speed despite his armour

WHY? MANY WIZARDS'S JAWS WOULD DROP IF THEY SAW WHAT WAS HERE. THIS PLACE IS SO FAR AHEAD OF WHERE I AM, IT'S AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION.

Grace nodded, as she begins to move to the hotel.

Rex waited for Remy near the hotel door, hands in pockets.

Ness put her hand to her chin and smiled back toward Noel. Looks like she doesn't mind me listening as well. Those armor designs looked interesting as well...

Steiner would find that Yukino was nearly impossible to catch, moving absurdly fast through some alleyways and jumping up some rooftops to shake the knight off of her.

Blair shook her head slightly. "You don't understand, there's a war between Magic and Technology around here.....and I don't think there rooting for the Magic side....or beastkins..." Blair explained to Death, sighing a little she stood up and started to walk slowly towards the hotel.

"yesss pleassse Misss Noel!" Holly said with a smile, ready to listen.

Noel hmm-ed for a moment. "Tell you what. After some time, if your a good girl, then I'll tell you. Ok?"

Kyosuke continued to muse to himself as his katanas and wakizashis had a faint green glow.

Rémy emerged from the hotel, panting and sweating slightly.
"How... wh- guh."

Death nods, I SEE. THOUGH WHY PEOPLE WOULD DISLIKE BEASTKIN, OR DO WHAT I SAW EARLIER, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

Grace enters the hotel.

OoC: Where is everyone in the hotel?

@Wacky: Rex and Rémy are standing right outside the front door.

Rex pats the dogman on the back as he emerges. "Take your time dude."

Ness frowns internally at Noel. Aw... I wanted to hear a little more.

Steiner was catching his breath "I will find you sooner or later"

OoC: Where is Steiner, or Ness?

@wacky: Ness is with Noel, Charlotte, Echo and Holly in a restaurant.

As Blair walked back to the Hotel, she gave a wave to Rex. "Hiya Rex! <3" She said in a cheery mode.

Holly nodded. "Oh okay then, I'll be good" She said to Noel with a small smile, trying to sit still although the wait was kinda boring for her. Echo was also pretty bored, leaning her chin on Holly's head like she used to.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 . . . 641 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked