We Are Our Avatars VI (Closed for Good)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 . . . 642 NEXT

"Waiting for its master..." Echo said as she recoiled from the window and shivered.

OoC: @Silver but the Rookie is still wanted, and even with healing, he's not in good condition.

I'm way to angry and tired to do this right now, I'll probably end up saying something I'd regret. Night.

@kikre edited my last post, not sure if you saw it. But maybe if you got tophat to go into the soldiers minds and wipe a few little memorys away and replace them with 'this guy has been wrongfully imprisoned' he could be free, he did something similar for erica, didnt he?

OoC: Last Post :3
I am the night version of myself!

OoC: @Outis So are Echo and Holly in the lobby or a room?

Gearhead mk2:
OoC: @Outis So are Echo and Holly in the lobby or a room?

Lobby.

HatchyHatch14:
OoC: Last Post :3
I am the night version of myself!

Well I'm still the anti-Hatchy.

It took Jessica several seconds to register that the car had, in fact, stopped moving after it had been parked. She staggered out of it, sighing with relief upon doing so. "Ah crap...this certainly isn't good." She muttered as she looked around at the mostly destroyed and deserted town of Rockbyrd. "So, where do you think--" She started, cutting herself off when she noticed the airship piloted by Tao flying around in the sky with all the grace of a drunk swan. "I was about to ask where you think the others got off to, but I think that's pretty obvious right now." She said to Ness, looking directly at the out of control sky-craft.

OoC: Time for the clasic dice roll. Whelp. A 1. /Fail. Epic, epic fail.
@Kirke: Hmm. Okay, g'night then.
@Outis: I thought Echo was in one of the other hotels?

Tao pulled back the crystall too little too late and just barely managed to stabilise the ship just enough that it didn't became a full-frontal collision with the ground. Hitting the ground with the nose only slightly elevated, the airship flipped over vertically and landed upside-down, ploughing through the ground like that. It ploughed through several trees in the forest beofere slaming into a paticular sturdy one and coming to a halt. Now resembling a crumpled-up piece of paper, everyone inside the wreckage airship was likely either dead or dying.

"Magical artifact? No, that isn't posible. At all." the soldier said to Sasuke.

Once more, then was a moment of silence, then, a stone was thronw at Yukino from the shadow of the foliage.

Binky begins to walk up to the Hotel, and continued to stand, right by the door. There's a scythe, in one of it's pouches. It nodded at Echo's "Waiting for it's master" as it continues to glare at her.

Grace continues to climb up in her Omega form, trying to use her Tail as leverage... And crashed into a wall as it crashed, causing her to break her arm and legs. She lies on the floor/ceiling of the ship.

OoC: @Nail: -_-
Really? Really.

@nail oh night then.
@kirke how about if i slightly reak sasukes character, its not imposible this could happen

Makoto was also in the lobby, and quickly stoel a glance outside. "Is that thing still there?"

OoC: @Outis, Anti-Hatchy?

Holly just shrugged and sat back down. "Are you cold Echo?" Holly asked, wondering why Echo was shivering. she gave her a hug to warm her up.

Blair just watched in horror as the airship skipped and flipped across the ground, she ran towards the crash site as quick as she could. (I'll say this will take 2 posts).

Nailik:
Tao pulled back the crystall too little too late and just barely managed to stabilise the ship just enough that it didn't became a full-frontal collision with the ground. Hitting the ground with the nose only slightly elevated, the airship flipped over vertically and landed upside-down, ploughing through the ground like that. It ploughed through several trees in the forest beofere slaming into a paticular sturdy one and coming to a halt. Now resembling a crumpled-up piece of paper, everyone inside the wreckage airship was likely either dead or dying.

...I suppose that's that then...

And I'm petty sure she was in the Spice Rack.

Dal'Sheed woke up from his camp in Fourside. He marched into the city to see who he could find.

OOC: Well shit. There goes my characters, We shall now never see the epicness of Steiner throughout this thread. He's now hanging around heaven with Archimedes

Ness sighs as she sees the airship flying around before there's a loud crash. "...Yes... yes, we do. I'd expect that we'd need to get there asap." She opens the door to her car and climbs back in. "Jessica, please buckle up... I'm going to drive... very recklessly...."

Yukino catches the rock and tosses it back where it was thrown. "Well... that wasn't very nice... Looks like you don't want to see the shiny..." She shrugs and starts to walk toward Nightshire again.

@kirke how about if i slightly break sasukes character, its not imposible this could happen

@outis is.. is tao dead? and who was on the ship?

OOC: @Hatchy: First post.

"Are you..." Echo said. Before anything else, she heard the terrific noise of the crash and tried to move further into the hotel for safty, bringing Holly with her.

Silver Shadow:

@outis is.. is tao dead? and who was on the ship?

Mmm...I suppose I'll decide when the crash site is examined.

Well seeing as how he couldn't find anyone he recognized, he started to hike back his way to Rockbyrd. He remembered there was a loud rumbling a while back. He figured that Rockbyrd must've uncovered something.

@Outis wait we just lost liek 5 people? if who i thought was on the ship was on the ship.

OoC: Ok, can we retcon that crash? Not say it never happened, just that it wasn't fatal. And is that crash even in Lakewest?

Silver Shadow:
@Outis wait we just lost liek 5 people? if who i thought was on the ship was on the ship.

Hmm...2 for @jazz, 1 for me, 2 for @wacky, 1 for @Trilby (who seems to have pulled a @Trilby), and 1 for @Salt/the GMs by my count. We shall see who is dead and who is only dying...

OoC @wacky: Yup. Really. I see no reason how the ship could do anything but crash. Hard.
@Outis: She was? Huh, I'll edit that bit then.

A collective gasp, followed by several people shouting obsceneties in panic was heard when the airship crashed in to the forest.

Several soldiers were dispatched towards the crash site, moving as fast as their Speed Enhancing movement could alow.

"Is that so?" the soldier asked Sasuske as he walked, then stopped when he too saw the airship crash. "Well, shit."

A yelp was heard when Yukino threw the stone back. "No! Shiny!" the same voice called out. Then, several imps jumped out of the surrounding foliage. One dropped from the trees above Yukino.

"I can safely say, that is the second worst crash I have ever been in." Rémy groaned. He pulled himself to his feet, then looked at what had cushioned his fall; Savranth and Tao's squishy, squishy bodies.
Thanks, guys. I'll say something at your funerals. 'They were people. I was not too fond of them. Especially the catgirl, who nearly murdered me. Fuck you, catgirl.' Yeah... that works.
Rémy slowly limped out of the airship, and slowly made his way towards Lakewest, using the trees for support, occasionally stopping to spit up blood.

"What the- someone get over there!" Brooke yelled, pointing at the distant airship crash site. She started running, full pelt, towards the trees.

Sasuke looked at the burning crash and couldnt help but let out a small laugh. "Yeah. I think it might bave been a misunderstanding. Also whose ship is that?" sasuke asked, staring at the crashed ship.

Holly followed Echo. "W-what wassss that?" She asked Echo, clearly nervous.

Blair continued to run to the crash site.

@Gear: Now where's the drama in that?
@Outis: You missed Rosh's 3 characters too...maybe. So that makes 10 possible deaths.

"Okay...but...can you try and be careful? I don't think us crashing into anything is going to help any." Jessica replied to Ness. She climbed into the car, seeming somewhat nervous about doing so.

After a minute since the crash, the sound of the airship crashing reached Dal'Sheed.

He picked up his pace and started running. He did not lose much stamina.

Rex hears the crash and turns his boosters on as he rushes toward the crash site, moving a lot faster than usual.

Yukino stops to look at the imps and sighs before taking out a piece of mythril and handing it to the imp in front of her. "Have fun with that. Later." She continues onward toward Nightshire.

Ness nods silently toward Jessica and starts the car. She drives full throttle on the roads, despite her speeds, the fedora girl kept the car on the roads and practically flying toward the site of the crash.

TrilbyWill:
Snip

Well you'll look silly if they're alive...

Echo just shielded Holly with her own body and she mumbled incoherently.

Drakmorg:
@Outis: You missed Rosh's 3 characters too...maybe. So that makes 10 possible deaths.

Yeah...

@All: I think it's important, in times like these, to not focus on things like blame. We must only mourn for that which we have lost.

Makoto got up when she heard the crash. "What the fu..." She remebered Echo was in the room. "...uuh... are you ok?"

Steiner was dying quite horribly injured. His armour was shattered and piercing into his body, His sword luckily didn't hit him"Somebody help me" He hoarsely called out. Arron was just part of the mangled mess of bodies

Grace, still in her Omega form, laid outside, bleeding, slowly getting up...
"Ow..." she mutters, blood pouring from her side.

Tedd was still in his chair, suffering from quite a bit of whiplash, his ankle still being broken, the wall next to him now being directly in his face, a fractured skull, but mostly unharmed, because he was wearing a bloody seatbelt.
"Ow..." he mutters, slowly unbuckling himself, looking for some way out.

Rémy looked over at Grace.
"Oh. Hooray. You're alive." he said emotionlessly.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 . . . 642 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked