We Are Our Avatars VI (Closed for Good)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 . . . 641 NEXT

Yukino casually sidesteps Sav's shock/laser and sends out a clone while she dashes behind him. It attacks him head on with a scythe, going for an overhead strike while the real Yukino skids to a stop behind him, charging up the black mist around her. "Just a heads-up, you're shit compared to Sparky. Regardless, do try and entertain me~ <3."

Ness shook her head toward the donuts and to his questions. "I have no idea how it got there... or if it's still around. More reason not to go out there. As for Trilby, it seems he's... used to dying..."

Ooc: Anti Hatchy blah blah blah.

Seeing the laser, Ezra's mouth turned into an evil grin... Or well as much of a grin as his body would allow "I like this guys style" He cackled while running towards the source of the laser. The objects continued to attack the soldiers

Feeling somewhat uneasy about being attacked up close again, Nybeth used a significant amount of his remaining magical power in his next spell. "From the abyss, I borrow wisdom, release myself from bonds of time!" A small purple dome extended out from Nybeth and enveloped Athena as well. To Athena, it would seem as if the world around her had completely stopped, aside from Nybeth and whatever else was within the dome he conjured. Nybeth seemed to be under the same effect as well, as he ran past Felina and behind her while she was still 'frozen'.
The effect would wear off after several seconds, which Nybeth had used to avoid Felina's attack and hide among the rest of the Xiphatian forces. To Felina, it would seem like Nybeth had simply vanished, and whatever Athena did would seem instantaneous.

Nybeth's soldiers kept up their work of firing at Xiphatians and 'accidentally' hitting Legaians as well.

"That's exactly what I'm trying not to think about." Jessica glumly replied to Ness as she started staring at the floor, but still kept her hand on Ness' shoulder.

Envy headed back to the vague area around Holadino, but staying a safe distance away, where he would watch the battle unfold for the night

Off to bed

Ness smiled faintly again. "Sorry... I'm not usually the brooding type." She turned to face toward Jessica a little more as she let out a small yawn. "...You're right. I'll try not to worry so much. ...I'll be in a better mood after a little nap... Good night, Jessica..." She leaned down and curled up into a ball before falling asleep, her hat tilted a bit awkwardly.

"Ah, too bad you don't know about him. Well, I need to grab some sleep. Night, but don't be afraid to wake me up if something comes down here." With that, Bryce tucks his hat over his eyes and falls asleep, snoring.
OoC night

Savranth disappears from Yukino's sight, appearing behind the clone and kicking it into her. Raising his blade he slashed it creating a wave of lightning aiming for Yukino and her clone. He doesn't make a smart remark. He doesn't make empty threats. Or make any sort of comment. He's simply going to kill this worthless woman before him.

Lightning strikes all around. Seemingly trying to strike him. And never once does it stop coursing through his body or his blade.

Tribly's attack hits another soldier.

Thanks to Nybeth's spell Athena has the opportunity to look around. Getting a sense for what was going on, she smiled. This also grants her the opportunity to spot Tribly in mid shot. Taking the water around her she forms a shard of ice which she aims for his chest. Then, turns to Felina and forms a sizable wall of ice which she uses to push Felina and her mech, striking with force and knocking the machine down.

A shot rings out, killing a soldier. The sound comes from the South-West.

With random objects attacking soldiers, they sort of began to lose it.

The Golems take some loses, but manage to take out several more mechs.

With the Legain forces largely surrounded they are losing their ground.

Xiphatian Forces
61 Soldiers
6 Golems
Athena

Legaian Forces
49 Soldiers
2 battlemechs
Medea
Felina

"And? This is no game. It's war..." Ashley said hugging her legs.

Trilby spotted the ice coming at him, and dove to the side before it could strike him.
He looked at the area the ice had come from, pulled out a white phosphorus incendiary grenade, and tossed it at Athena.

She doesn't even take that hat off to sleep. I can't remember if I've actually seen her without it. Jessica mused as she watched Ness sleep. She reached down to try and adjust Ness' hat as she slept.

Nybeth took stock of the situation on the battlefield as he took time to breath and focus his spell-casting power once again. Having observed how the battle was going, he mentally issued new commands to his thralls.

Nybeth's soldiers dropped all pretense of being on the Legaians side and openly started gunning down their 'fellow' Legaian soldiers, not even bothering to try aiming at anything that wasn't in a Legaian uniform and had a heartbeat. They scavenged weapons from the already fallen Legaians when they were running low on ammunition or grenades.

Ezra gets to Savranath and grabs the hem of his pants being carried along with. The objects keep attacking until no surviors
OOC: I'm going to bed and @Salt I have the image of a couple of soldiers going "This land can't be trusted! Next the soil will engulf us whole! It's game over man! Game over!"

Tao just sat back down and waited.

OOC: Going to bed. I guess Marston will keep taking pot shots at the soldiers. Night.

Seeing the clone and the wave flying at her, Yukino waited for a bit before yawning and hopping up on the clone and jumping off of it, sending it into the wave. The explosion's force propels her onto a rooftop as she observes Sav's current state. "Hmm... Looks like I actually need to let loose here..." The energy she had charged up funneled into her scythe before she appeared to jump off the roof and slam it down, sending a massive pillar of energy shooting up from under Sav's feet. She kept her ears perked after her clone attacked, her eyes slowly changing to a blue color under her cloak.

Ness slept peacefully as Jess readjusted her hat.

Rex goes to sleep on the floor of the training room.

OoC: Night.

Savranth jumped back using his High speed magic and allowed the pillar to obscure him. When it subsides he's holding his pistol in his left hand, lightning still coursing through his body, and proceeds to fire multiple shots at Yukino in rapid sucession taking advantage of his high speed magic to facilitate this.

Turning back to Tribly, after knocking down Felina's mech, Athena sees him throw the grenade and uses the water magic to redirect it into Legaian forces, where it explodes in a white flash. "Thanks for the assistance."

Nybeth's soldiers having broken all pretense do manage to shoot a few more, but are quickly decimated as a result, being shot up by the others.
"What is this? Some sort of Xiphatian bewitchment?"

The Golems continue their assault on the Mechs.

Meanwhile, Felina gets slowly to her feet and flies off into the air. "You brought this upon yourselves!" Several small compartments open up and fire missiles down upon the Xiphatian forces.

A shot rings out as a soldier dies. The sound of the shot comes from the East.

Xiphatian Forces
56 Soldiers
6 Golems
Athena

Legaian Forces
41 Soldiers
2 battlemechs
Medea
Felina

OoC: Seems most people are going to bed.
Seems it might be wise. Felina's attack will resolve next time, whether anyone defends against it or not will indicate the losses.

Saber suddenly jumps infront of those who can't fight, wedging his staff in the ground, he shouts at the top of his voice "PROTEGO MAXIMA" and wavely blue energy starts to erupt from of the top of his staff and it creates a giant see through shield as it reach over most of the base and just outside of where the big battle is happening

"pray the shield holds strong" he says as a couple of missiles hits the shield and Saber waits to see if there any damage.

OCC: quick question which side are we on? the Xiphatian Forces or the Legaian Forces?

@Woon: Nybeth and Marston are on the Xiphatian side, Trilby is on the Legaian side, Yukino is on the 'murder everyone' side and everyone else is on the 'cower in fear' side.
This is a Legaian town, so if Saber was making the shield around the base (or any building, really), he would just protect the Legaians. So I guess that puts Saber on the Legaian side.

@Woon, what @Trilby said, we get to pick sides, neither are the bad side. So welcome to the Legaian side the I guess

TrilbyWill:
@Woon: Nybeth and Marston are on the Xiphatian side, Trilby is on the Legaian side, Yukino is on the 'murder everyone' side and everyone else is on the 'cower in fear' side.
This is a Legaian town, so if Saber was making the shield around the base (or any building, really), he would just protect the Legaians. So I guess that puts Saber on the Legaian side.

thanks for the info Trilby, much appreciated @everyone:oh and be warned if the shield falls Saber will summon the 13th Legion to aid him and only Saber can command them

Furioso:
@Woon, what @Trilby said, we get to pick sides, neither are the bad side. So welcome to the Legaian side the I guess

thanks

OoC: Hey, my school's firewall is down! Sweet, time to RP during school time! Now if only other people were on at this time...

@FPS: There's a fair amount of people online, just their characters are in Holadino, therefore they're time-bubbled.

OoC: @Tribly oh yeah, didn't think of that. suppose everyone's in the chat group huh? Flipping over to there.

@FPS:already there man

David Woon:

TrilbyWill:

thanks for the info Trilby, much appreciated @everyone:oh and be warned if the shield falls Saber will summon the 13th Legion to aid him and only Saber can command them

Be warned. No he won't. I long since said no one would summon giant armies of mindless drones. Also, that shield is kinda useless considering the base is being overrun. And considering he's using magic and Xiphatia is a army of mages, he'll be targeted by the Legaians. Fair warning.

OoC: @All Ever heard of the WAOA chat group? You know, the place where we put most pointless OoCs comments in? (Oh god, I'm becoming @Drak!)

Rita was still hanging on for dear life

Loki had been flying Fafnir in a wide arc around the aerial battle zone, flying low to attract minimal attention, not wanting to be caught up in the crossfire. After a long time of flying, the dragon neared Shaitaio.

"That was quite the nuisance, wasting time with a detour such as that rather then going the direct route. But... with that over with, the question of where a suitable place to land is raised. Some place where many a awestruck eye will see us is preferable, but there need be plentiful space also, as landing is not a feat I have mastered as of yet." Loki commented, raising his voice above normal speaking level to make himself heard over the beating of Fafnir's wings and the noise from the battle.

"Well...lets see... are there any large streets that could work? Maybe a main street or something like that?" asked Rita as she scanned the city

Saltyk:

David Woon:

TrilbyWill:

Be warned. No he won't. I long since said no one would summon giant armies of mindless drones. Also, that shield is kinda useless considering the base is being overrun. And considering he's using magic and Xiphatia is a army of mages, he'll be targeted by the Legaians. Fair warning.

sorry also the 13th Legion is not a giant army of mindless drones they're actually a small unit of 300 soldiers and were actually one of the most prominent Roman legions. oh nevermind then *starts attacking random but not killing Legaians soldiers with magic

"A main street? Yes... That will work. And I have just spotted a ideal one. One that brings us right to our target audiance." Loki answered Rita as he circling above the streets of Shaitaio. Pulling the reins to the right, Loki steered Fafnir to the street he had in mind, the one that lead straight to the pallace. He maneuvered Fafnir towards a location where he wouldn't risk crushing anyone upon landing, then pulled back the reins with some force. Unlike last time, however, Fafnir didn't make imediate movements to land, rather slowed down until it stopped, staying in one place in the air. It looked at the crowded street, not really fancying going down.

"That went well..."

OoC @David: First, there's no need to quote everyone each time you make a post. Second, that's still against the rules. Unless it's part of a approved sub-plot, no more then three characters, and no bringing in large forces. 300 soldiers is still a large force.

"Well...great. Now what?" asked Rita, not really in a position to try and guide Fafnir

OOC:fine no summoning the 13th legion has been added to my "to not do" list

Loki hmm'd as he looked around for a less crowded place to land, realising what the problem was upon seeing the way Fafnir looked down below. "A slight change of plan. Fafnir has still yet to feel comfortabe enough around civilisation to land in a place where so many eyes are upon it. And since plentiful people have seen us now, we shall skid the display and land closer to the palace. If she refuses to land there also, a place closer to the coast will have to suffice." he answered Rita, spurring Fafnir on to move onwards, which she did. Flying towards the pallace with a relatively slow pace, Loki pulled back the reins again when Fafnir flew over the gates. In turn, Fafnir descended, but still moved forwards, and by doing so, Fafnir landed in the middle of the fountain in the couryard with a great splash.

"Not an ideal landing, but it worked in the end." Loki commented, wiping the water off his face. "Well then. Let us request an audiance with the royal family." With that, Loki dismounted.

Rita also dismounted, surveying the area while she did so

Rex was laid out on the floor of the training room, still snoozing. "ZZZZzzzzz...."

The appeaance of a dragon in the skies had caused quite a stir in Shaintaio. Off in the distance an airship could be seen rising in the sky. It slowly turned and began to approach where Loki and Rita had landed.

Anna walked into the training room. "What have we here?" He said looking at Rex.

OoC: Whoops I forgot where Rex was...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 . . . 641 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked