Supernatural Lifeforms Intelligence Communication & Eradication [Interest Thread]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

RuedyN:
-snip-

No comment on the edited sheet yet? Oh okay. Here's another (eerily familiar) one then.

Nah, just kidding.

Terratina.:
Nah, just kidding.

Do it; you have my moral support.

Terratina.:

RuedyN:
-snip-

No comment on the edited sheet yet? Oh okay. Here's another (eerily familiar) one then.

Nah, just kidding.

Sorry, I just don't want to critic peoples sheets when I know I might have to kick people out. Not a threat mind, I like your sheet.

Also, since I'm feeling better lately, I'll try to get around to making the OP better. A bit sad I'm still working on that :\

So, is this still a thing?

Because I would really like to get to play my gunslinger for once. Seriously, it's like some kind of curse.

Pappytech:

Because I would really like to get to play my gunslinger for once. Seriously, it's like some kind of curse.

I think it is, at least until we get told that it's not.

Pappytech:

I hope so, because I'm still furnishing the bio for my character.

Pappytech:

Still here.

DarkRawen:

Pappytech:

I think it is, at least until we get told that it's not.

Correct.

Neat. Just hadn't heard much in a while; was afraid that this had fallen the way of many a CJ1145 interest thread...

So many good ideas, lost to the cold, heartless void of the internet. So many dreams, crushed before they could blossom forth.

Pappytech:
Neat. Just hadn't heard much in a while; was afraid that this had fallen the way of many a CJ1145 interest thread...

So many good ideas, lost to the cold, heartless void of the internet. So many dreams, crushed before they could blossom forth.

A tad too poetic for a slight modification of shadows idea :P

RuedyN:

Pappytech:

A tad too poetic for a slight modification of shadows idea :P

You mourn in your way, and I'll mourn in mine.

So I'm guessing lack of response on my sheet means I did well? Or at least well enough to not get criticized?

Anti-American Eagle:
So I'm guessing lack of response on my sheet means I did well? Or at least well enough to not get criticized?

Yep, good enough. Badasses are always fun in horror >:D

edited his story.

earthreaver:
Character stuff

Just so you know it, [ spoiler = (What you want to name the spoiler) ] (Character stuff) [ /spoiler ] puts it in a spoiler. Without the spaces, of course. It'd be appreciated if you did so, if only because it looks cleaner.

Edit: Thanks (:

Thanks I'll be sure to use that from now on.

I guess I'm in, as well, then?

I'll try to be more interesting and less bitchy this time, I swear. ^^;

Ultraman950:

Your bitching was justified; I/Aaron was trying to recruit you into TSC.

@RuedyN: I'm sorry about the lack of a sheet right now, but the bio's going to be quite the epic and I'm eyebrow deep in planning/working my Eagle project right now. Fun fact: I don't have eyebrows.

PostScript: The bio is the only unfinished part of the edited sheet, so let me know if you want it.

deathbydeath:

Ultraman950:

Your bitching was justified; I/Aaron was trying to recruit you into TSC.

@RuedyN: I'm sorry about the lack of a sheet right now, but the bio's going to be quite the epic and I'm eyebrow deep in planning/working my Eagle project right now. Fun fact: I don't have eyebrows.

PostScript: The bio is the only unfinished part of the edited sheet, so let me know if you want it.

I remember that Ultraman950 was complaining about and insulting people for character interactions and development, so I'd say it was not justified.

Well, as long as it is regretted, all is fine.

Yeah, I apologize. I was in a bad way at the time.

... I'm actually still in a bad way, but I'm trying to work through it. Mainly just trying to find a job, and fighting depression. ... Neither of which is going all that well, admittedly. Not so far. I'm taking medicine and seeing a therapist for the latter, and... the former just sucks. *Shrug*

So, if I again suddenly decide to up and leave, I assure you, it's nothing personal. I'm just a horrible person. *Shrug*

deathbydeath:

Terratina.:
Nah, just kidding.

Do it; you have my moral support.

Well, he is sorta the unofficial mascot of these things, so why the hell not?

Just depends which one of the two gets in, I guess.

Ultraman950:
Yeah, I apologize. I was in a bad way at the time.

... I'm actually still in a bad way, but I'm trying to work through it. Mainly just trying to find a job, and fighting depression. ... Neither of which is going all that well, admittedly. Not so far. I'm taking medicine and seeing a therapist for the latter, and... the former just sucks. *Shrug*

So, if I again suddenly decide to up and leave, I assure you, it's nothing personal. I'm just a horrible person. *Shrug*

Well, as I said, as long as you regret it, I don't really care, and I wouldn't mind RPing with you again.

DarkRawen:
I remember that Ultraman950 was complaining about and insulting people for character interactions and development, so I'd say it was not justified.

There were complaints about characters/people? I just seem to remember bitching about the pace of the RP and unending pestering from me about TSC. My grandiose ideas/non-grandiose executions is torture enough to excuse most any heinous act with the exception of Godwin's Law.

Ultraman950:

You could be me. *Shrug* In all seriousness, I concur with Rawen after the first comma, so I dungivafuck have minimal preference but would greatly enjoy participating in an RP alongside you.

Waiting on PimpSnowman to post the demon's character sheet. Should be up by tomorrow.

Still accepting sheets?

Deu Sex:
Still accepting sheets?

Yeah, closing tomorrow however.

How soon can I get in on this?

Are we allowed to play non-human races, or are those off-limits?

Deu Sex:

The other people playing non-humans didn't tip you off that they're okay? Just make a good enough reason as to why SLICE would want them.

Name: Aaron Lockheart

Division: D4

Appearance: a lanky 6'2 guy weighing in at about 73.4 kg. Piecing blue eyes with dark brown shaggy long hair. Although a scientist he had to bulk up slightly when he was with the RAF for 3 years as a pilot. In all no major scars, but he does have a slightly inverted rib-cage making it look like he has a dent in his chest. He wears a pair of Jeans, green vans skate shoes, white T-shirt with the slogan 'I'm with stupid' and a lab-coat. Completly human in his appearance and cannot trace any other form of race in his blood with the exception of possible Elven heritage but he hasn't concluded this as of yet.

Gear/Powers: Whatever the lab-team have assigned him to work with, a professional in the field of biology and thanks to a free year a degree in mechanics and design (The mechanics come from his father.) He carries around with him a Glock 17 holstered on his thigh in case he gets dragged into conflict

Personality: Calm in his approach to those of the different races however has a mistrust of demons, committed to his work and will help try to find new and inventive methods of demonic determent. Happy, optimistic yet not foolish in his choices. Prestige and prideful this can lead him to seeming snobbish.

Bio: Aaron Lockheart hails from the wonderful Island of Northern Ireland, a decent childhood with nothing to complain about, loving family yet living near rough areas of violence and gang problems he had to toughen up, and with aspirations of a game designers life he could rest easy knowing it was all planed out, but when he realized that the business of game design was dwindling and that even thought fun he wouldn't make any money, he decided that a more practical approach would be needed in life.

Attending a college for a few years he learned biology and mechanical skills, after which he joined the RAF to become a Pilot and after a few years a weapons adviser and tester for the RAF. It was when all seemed fine that his life was horribly undermined by demonic incursion.

With the death of his younger brother and father. Out raged at the demon's he joined up to combat them in the best way he knows, research and development that would lead to the detriment of the demons and hopefully safeguard those whom he was to protect in the air force.

(That's my character sheet, if any improvements are needed please don't hesitate to point them out.)

RuedyN:

Deu Sex:

The other people playing non-humans didn't tip you off that they're okay? Just make a good enough reason as to why SLICE would want them.

Righto. Also a question about D5. Planning on making a character in the division, but I'm curious at to whether their method of intel-gathering is based on reconnaissance, espionage or a mix of the two?

Deu Sex:

RuedyN:

Deu Sex:

Righto. Also a question about D5. Planning on making a character in the division, but I'm curious at to whether their method of intel-gathering is based on reconnaissance, espionage or a mix of the two?

They're a mix of the two.

RuedyN:
Yeah, closing tomorrow however.

Aw, shit. This is gonna screw me over. The bio's going to be long, like Richard Graykin long. Also, as a sort of divine joke, I've got two major projects that need to be finished soon, both in the same week. The only thing that will effect participation is if I end up dead/with cancer, assuming I get accepted, so don't be afraid to accept my sheet. However, finishing the sheet by tomorrow will be a Herculean feat, unless you let me abridge/skip part of the bio. Everything else is done, by the way.

RuedyN:
While inter-species works, technically, they have MAJOR birth defects. Nephilim get it the worst, but if you want to be a half breed, better make it a bit on the weird side.

Ruedyn, does this still apply? Because it seems some later people have crossbreeds without any kinds of birth defects or negative sides.

DarkRawen:

RuedyN:
While inter-species works, technically, they have MAJOR birth defects. Nephilim get it the worst, but if you want to be a half breed, better make it a bit on the weird side.

Ruedyn, does this still apply? Because it seems some later people have crossbreeds without any kinds of birth defects or negative sides.

Yes, and I don't know why it's being ignored so much :\

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked