WAOA Arena

Pages PREV 1 . . . 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 . . . 233 NEXT

OoC: I understand you want to win, but this random shooting thing is pretty Deus Ex. At least give some sort of foreshadowing before you pull something like some other random spirit out. That aside, I don't have any complaints about your character.

Rex buckled due to the damage before charging himself up and letting loose one more headbutt. Due to the damage the shots had done, the lightning arcing around the man was golden and extremely powerful, along with Rex's strength rising immensely.

OOC: I would say getting shot in the back once should have been effective motivation to try and do some evasive maneuvers instead of attacking the guy who isn't shooting you in the back :P

Kenzo fell backwards and was almost rendered unconscious. Rex was then shot in the head once he was somewhat stationary.

Ooc: The fact the shot in the back just randomly happened without any foreshadowing at all is bull to begin with.

As the headbutt connected, Rex swung around, still holding Kenzo, causing the bullet to go through both of them.

OOC: You were expecting some form of warning from the guy trying to kill your guy?

Naturally, since it was his spirit warrior, Kenzo wasn't affected by the shot. Rex was.

OOC: I at least expect a post about what happened to cause it to happen.

It would be the same as me using Yuki and having you fight her and then suddenly, with no prior explanation, a invisible clone gets up behind your back and stabs you in the head. That's total bull. Wouldn't be hard to actually just say "and then kenzo summoned this guy at this place and Rex wouldn't be able to hear/sense it because blah blah blah".

As the shot hit him, Rex stumbled a bit before roaring and slamming Kenzo into the ground with enough force to to create a massive crater as he let out his last breath.

OOC: But saying Rex wouldn't be able to see/sense it effectively defeats the purpose of telegraphing the attack in the first place, cause then him dodging it would be equally bull. Does you knowing the attack is coming really make it any better if there is no way to block it? Also, I know you want your guy to win, but Rex takes a bullet to the brain like a champ...He's a regular Maine!

Kenzo died.

OOC: Even if I can't block it, I want to know that it exists. The other people reading it also want to know it exists. What if there were spectator characters? They'd see whatever spirit it is.

And you pull bull, I pull bull. . o.!

And then Rex died, body flopping on the floor.

OOC: I suppose if that's what you prefer...and you want a bulloff!?! You wanna start that? I don't think you do!

OOC: I created Yuki, pretty sure I can outbull you! D:<
And he actually looks cool.

Carmen looked up at the monitors and saw the match end in a draw. She sighed a bit before looking back to Phonius.
Ugh.... These people really love going all out, don't they?

OOC: You haven't seen the final spirit. That's Enjo: The Aid by the way. Guy with the gun.

"Aww man! I can't believe Kenny lost!" Shiryoku shouted while standing next to Carmen, pouting as she watched.

Carmen blinked as the little spirit appeared randomly (and loudly). She looked over and smiled a bit. ...Is it my birthday...? I just keep getting surrounded by such cute things...! "Kenny? Who's that?"

The kobold was still trying to light a fire in the lobby so that he could cook something

Greenish sparks illuminate from the dark room; they persist to flicker and glister rampantly until they burst into a lurid green bang. Subsequently, the bang brought forth a man who appears to be in white power-armour. A closer inspection would reveal a few medals and a maple leaf emblem with the initials 'NCO' on his chest piece.

*Skipping some of the intro stuff because A) Why not? And B) It would be awkward without a GM*

Hopping to see others in this place, the man investigated the lounge for any other living beings.

Dirty Cop James funs:
A closer inspection would reveal a few medals and a maple leaf emblem with the initials 'NCO' on his chest piece.

That guy better be canadian, because leafs generally signify the rank of colonel, which is not an NCO rank.

Outisakanobody:

Dirty Cop James funs:
A closer inspection would reveal a few medals and a maple leaf emblem with the initials 'NCO' on his chest piece.

That guy better be canadian, because leafs generally signify the rank of colonel, which is not an NCO rank.

He is a Canadian. :P And no, it's not that NCO you're thinking of. It's a different NCO.

The power-armored man would be hard-pressed to not notice the other occupant of the lounge at that time, it being a hard to miss sight. Sitting on the sofa of the lounge, as none of the chairs would fit it, was what appeared to be an eight-foot-tall reptilian humanoid. The creature had sandy colored scales covering every part of it's body that was visible, the rest of it being covered up by a green, obviously patched up outfit, along with a matching helmet and a set of goggles that covered the creatures eyes. The creature sniffed at the air for a moment shortly before the man had walked in. "Sseemss like company finally arrived." The creature said as the man walked in, it's tone heavily guttural.

The man was not unsettled by the reptilian, he simply thought it's just a very ugly mutant. Upon hearing the creature, he placed his hands behind his back and calmly walked towards it. "I am commender Elric Alphonse of the New Canadian Order," he introduced himself to the creature, "and you are?"

Seeing the man approaching him, the reptilian creature put it's hands on it's knees and stood up to its full height. "I ain't ever heard of any 'New Canadian Order'..." It muttered aloud to itself. After giving the man a glance over from head to toe, it added, "And I ain't ever sseen any armor like that either." The creature then clapped its hands together and said, "Oh but I'm being rude aren't I? You assked for a name. I'm Jerrog. Jerrog of the Warden Clan, ssince you went and ssaid as much too."

Dirty Cop James funs:
He is a Canadian. :P And no, it's not that NCO you're thinking of. It's a different NCO.

...Norwegian Coconut Oscillation?

Outisakanobody:

Dirty Cop James funs:

...Norwegian Coconut Oscillation?

Yes! Exactly 100%!
Ok, maybe not 100% per-se....
...nah, not really.

By the way, I need to go. So @Drak, let's time bubble this thing.

Hmmmmm.... He doesn't know about the New Canadian Order, he might not be a mutant as I assumed... Or even resident of my world. Elirc thought. "Never seen anything like it? What are the types of armour you usually see, mister Jerrog? And, if you do not mind answering another question, which continent are you from? Assuming that you even live on Earth."

OoC: Back.

After the typical induction phase, a new arrival stumbled out of one of the rooms. It was a woman, toned and muscular but not buff, with a messenger bag on her should and a jacket tied around her waist. She blearily blinked and seemed hung-over, but sobered quickly when she looked around the hallway. "...this is not my apartment building..."

Kenna might hear some whistling coming from the where the area was.

The woman's keen ears picked up on the whistling, and she walked towards it, wondering what the hell was going on.

Soon, when Kenna entered the arena doors, she would find herself in what looked like the inside of a great Gothic cathedral. The whistling changed to loud, echoing organ music as she entered.

OOC:

"What the-?" Kenna exclaimed, putting her hands over her ears as the music blasted towards her. She looked around to see if anyone else was here.

A woman walked into the arena walking on all fours, In a holster she had a small, sort of steam punk looking pistol with a dial on it. "Ow,ow,ow. Why do these hand things have to be so fragile! It's like they weren't made for walking!"

Giving the churches massive size and dim lighting, Kenna would find it hard to see anyone.

demonjazz:
A woman walked into the arena walking on all fours, In a holster she had a small, sort of steam punk looking pistol with a dial on it. "Ow,ow,ow. Why do these hand things have to be so fragile! It's like they weren't made for walking!"

...*facepalm*

Well, there goes my sense of atmosphere building...

OOC: @Outis *Insert troll face here*

"Hello? Anyone here?" Kenna shouted.

Outisakanobody:
...*facepalm* Well, there goes my sense of atmosphere building...

OoC: I like it. Kinda Metal Gear style, switching between seriousness and ridiculousness.

As the woman walked in on her hands, she would pass by another girl, hidden in the shadows, who was using her hands as hands. Specifically, one was holding a sword with an odd handle, and the other, a half-eaten apple. "That's because they aren't." she sighed.

"Oooh it's like some sort of Gothic rock opera in here. I can't wait until the epic guitar solo comes during the big fight" She bumped into Kenna. Noticing she was walking on two legs, she quickly got up on two legs and quickly said "I know how to walk!... Um... I was... Um... Doing... Aerobic Exercises!"
Noticing the woman with the strange swords, the brightly colored woman said "... I knew that... I was testing to know if you did"

Kenna's voice would get drowned out by the organ, but soon the song concluded and there was silence. Then footsteps.

Kenna looked at the other strange women, and was about to ask who they were when the music stopped. She turned around to face the footsteps, trying to keep the others behind her.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 . . . 233 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked