S.L.I.C.E. {Game Thread/ Closed, Started}

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Three men stood on a balcony overlooking a grand hall. The building was sparsely furnished, though it was clear it was a church of some sort, a grand one at that. The building was lit with torches, and a few rays of sunlight poked through the mosaic window. The man in the middle waved man leading the herd of recruits, and he gave orders to quiet down.

James hated ceremonies, and speaking, and these grandiose acts when they could be fighting by now. Still, tradition was tradition. He cleared his throat and began with his lilting Irish accent;

"Ladies, Gentlemen, welcome to the finest weapon we have. Most, if not all of you know of the demons, of the threat they represent. Most of you have some relation to the menace, as well, and have survived. Some of you are powerful in the ways of magic, some have martial skill beyond reproach, and some of you are the brightest humanity and beyond can afford to send."

'And some are merely batshit, or have good connections, which are both useful in ways.' The one in the suit nudged James' arm, and he continued,

"Yes, well, welcome, one and all to SLICE. The man that led you in will now lead you to the barracks. Get ready, the war has started, and our first battle will be tomorrow." And with a wave of his hand, he turned to his companions, suit man and the man shrouded in the dark blue robe.

"Please tell me one of you guys will take the speech next time?" The Templar shrugged at their silence.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The large, dark skinned, and altogether military man that had led them in rounded them up again, shepherding them through the hall, the masters words were soft, but they couldn't understand their words. The group, 30 in all, were led through a church with no definable age till they found an... Elevator? It looked like one, and was rather large, large enough to fit the group at least.

"Right then, sbrigavamo, sbrigavamo, we're on a schedule here!" He loaded them all in, and it began its' descent, there were several floors, most of which were still under construction. Still, it appeared to be an impressive, mostly finished project. The elevator stopped at last, bottom floor. A great hallway, filled with doors to rooms appeared before them.

"Alright, recruits, your room will have your name or alias on it. It is in alphabetical order for your convenience." And with that, he began walking away, leaving the reruits to their own devices.

Ultraman950:
Anastasia

DarkRawen:
William Hale

IFS:
Lucas Hale

Terratina.:
Haytham El-Ghazzawy

Pappytech:
Lyra Summers

Anti-American Eagle:
John Smith

Deu Sex:
Johnny H. Ezekiel

MortifiedPenguin:
Medea

deathbydeath:
Lars Eckhart

A white-haired young woman with a huge, messy, cloth-covered bundle tied to her back stood silent next to her own door. Her red-tinged eyes looked briefly into the faces of her co-workers before looking down again.

Haytham smiled at the 'brightest of humanity' remark. He was only half-human after all, so maybe he had double the 'brightness'? He strolled over to the door, past the crowd of humans and others. Though one of them stood out. She was covered in brands on one side, and burns on the other. She stared blankly ahead. No doubt a subject for Mr. Haytham's antics. But that was for later. He went to the door with his surname on it, and looked to see the people either side of him. An elf and an old man. He sighed. If only there were some nice girls either side of him. He dragged the suitcase of kit and threw it on the room, meeting people would have to wait for later. He had to get that mess of luggage sorted out.

"Alright, recruits, your room will have your name or alias on it. It is in alphabetical order for your convenience."

Lyra perked up at the mention of rooms, and was unable to resist a slight smile. Sure, barracks could be fun if you liked your roommates, but the chance for a bit of privacy, even if she didn't want to take it, was always nice.

Might as well check out where she'd be staying for the foreseeable future.

"'Scuse me, coming through, sorry, sorry..."

Gently pushing through the crowd of her fellow recruits, Lyra made her way down the hallway, trying to keep track of the various names plastered on the walls. "Let's see here... El-Gha-something, Ezekiel, Hale... Medea, Smith... Summers! There we go!"

Grinning slightly, the woman pushed open the door in question, eagerly scanning the small room that lay beyond. Wasn't really much to look at at the moment; a solitary cot with some cheap, cotton sheets, a lone pillow, and a thin blanket, a wooden desk topped by a simple lamp, a small dresser, and a closet in the corner. The walls were bare of decorations or markings, and the whole place smelled slightly of disinfectant and cleaning fluid.

Needs a bit of color...

But there would be time for that stuff later. Tossing her backpack onto the desk, Lyra stepped back into the hallway, and waved at her new comrades. "So! Guess we're gonna be working together, huh?"

"So! Guess we're gonna be working together, huh?"

Ana looked up to the girl waving at them, unsure what to say, so she just waved back. She wasn't used to being around this many people. She only wished she had remembered to bring her hat, so she could hide her pointed ears. At least she could hide the things on her back, if poorly, and temporarily...

The duffel bag on her shoulder was getting heavy, so she set it down next to the door with her name on it. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't want to go in yet. At least with a conversation partner, she wouldn't look too strange standing in the hallway for no reason.

The elf-girl was rather scrawny and pale, but cute. Her near-white features were only accented by her black hoodie and dark jeans. If one looked closely, they could see the wrapped-up thing on her back (which extended over her head and past her hips) move a little every so often.

"Uh... w-what's your name?"

"Ladies, Gentlemen, welcome to the finest weapon we have. Most, if not all of you know of the demons, of the threat they represent. Most of you have some relation to the menace, as well, and have survived. Some of you are powerful in the ways of magic, some have martial skill beyond reproach, and some of you are the brightest humanity and beyond can afford to send."

"It's not magic. It's telekinesis. Why doesn't anyone get that right?" Will thought to himself, as he looked around. There were a lot of people here, more than he had expected from an organisation that called itself SLICE. One could say whatever one wanted, SLICE sounded like a knife-brand. He started walking towards the rooms, would he share one with Lucas? Or would they be next to each other? Perhaps not, perhaps there were someone else with the last name Hale, named Roderick or something silly like that. He then turned around to see if Lucas followed. If he was, he was doing it slowly. Too slow for the human eye to spot. "Lucas, let's go already." He muttered, tone flat. However, as he was to walk off, he heard a voice.

"So! Guess we're gonna be working together, huh?"

A woman said, waving her hand at people. He walked up to her, getting to know some people might not be too bad. "It seems like it. I'm William Hale, and that guy over there," he said, pointing at Lucas, "Is my human shield/brother, Lucas. Nice to meet you." His words were concise and to the point, not trying to be rude, but not making much of an effort to be polite either.

Johnny walked down along the hall, whistling lowly as he did. The boy had decided to wear his more formal attire, a khaki-coloured suit with a cravat, to the ceremony. Although he would have much preferred to go with casual demin he wanted to set a good first impression with his new partners. Most of them weren't likely to think highly of the youngster with a thick southern accent and a long messy hair, so he needed at least look more professional.

The halfbreed reached up to his ears and scratched at their sharp tips. All that hair covering over-top of them made them itch something awful. "I outta get me a haircut, now that I'm with folks who wouldn't go and flip out at the sight of elf ears." As Johnny thought, he heard one of the fellow recruits speak up. "So! Guess we're gonna be working together, huh?"

He cranked his head around and spotted the girl. Smiling he walked over as another girl, this one clearly elven, approached her as well. "Guess we are partner! What's your name, ma'ams? Folks call me Johnny where I come from. Pleasure to meet both of ya'll." To both of the girls he extended a hand for a shaking. Around the wrist of the one held out to the elven woman had a silver cross wrapped around it.

Lucas walked up to check the room assignments, both his and his brother's. It seemed that they would have adjacent rooms, which was not unexpected when this was organized by last names. He finished collecting the information and made his way over to see what Will was talking about and with who.

"Is my human shield/brother, Lucas. Nice to meet you."

He heard Will introduce him to the others, so he raised one hand to acknowledge them. "The two aren't synonymous?" he said with a slight smile, joining the group. They certainly looked like an odd bunch, but what did you expect from a group of demon slayers.

Lyra's grin grew as more and more of people spoke up in response. Will, Lucas, Johnny, that quiet girl with the white hair... Good, it looked like this crowd could be pleasant enough.

"Uh... w-what's your name?"

"Nice to meet all of you!" the woman replied cheerily, extending a hand to each of her new acquaintances one by one. "I'm Lyra, Lyra Summers; looking forward to working with you guys."

As she shook their hands, Lyra did her best to commit names and faces to memory. Will and Lucas, brothers... Johnny, bit of an accent... Quiet one.

The white haired woman had set her bag by a door marked... Ana? No first name, so it'd have to do for now. "Ms. Ana? That what you go by?" Lyra asked questioningly, cocking her head slightly to the side.

"Noisy" The witch thought as she stared idly at the room labelled with her chosen name, "They're all so noisy"

For once she could be considered one of the less peculiar figures that littered the hallway, partially because of the malformed halflings that were there and partially because of the piece of clothing she had been given, what did they call it again? A "hoodie", was covering her ruined fašade. They were all making such a ruckus, all she wanted was to leave the hubbub behind until she was needed. That was why the witch had agreed to the farce, she would help and have her revenge"

"Noisy" It was all but a whisper, not likely too be heard by the others and stepped into the sparsely decorated room labelled Medea.

She sat on the bed and waited.

"Ms. Ana? That what you go by?"

"Guess we are partner! What's your name, ma'ams? Folks call me Johnny where I come from. Pleasure to meet both of ya'll."

The elf-looking girl nodded, rubbing her hands. "M-my full name is Anastasia, but you can just call me Ana... if you want... N-nice to meet you, too..."

She didn't seem to want to look anyone in the eye, but she at least managed to look them in the mouth. Sometimes even the nose. So far, everyone seemed pleasant enough, but she figured one of the... less-accepting ones would show up in a moment to help make her life more miserable. It was all but customary at this point.

The covers on her back twitched again.

"A pleasure to meet ya too miss Lyra. I'm lookin' forward to working with ya'll as well." he said as he shook her hand. Noticing the two brother introduce themselves, Johnny lifted his free hand up and waved at them. "Nice to be acquainted with the both of ya'll too!"

His ears then peaked up as he heard the elven girl speak up. "M-my full name is Anastasia, but you can just call me Ana... if you want... N-nice to meet you, too..." Johnny reached over and shook her hand firmly. "Well that's one fine name you got there little miss. What's with that there stutter? Nervous about strangers?" He chuckled a bit as he pulled his hand back. "I noticed you got them elven ears on ya, miss Ana. I've got the same here, although I'm only a halfer. I assume you're full?"

John walked the hall, until he arrived at his room. He took a look at the others, feeling thoughts partially beginning to filter through as he scanned their faces for anyone he recognized. He couldn't recognize them personally but he could tell most of them were nonhumans. He shook their thoughts out as they began to talk and pushed his door open. He looked around his room for a moment realizing it was rather empty, something he was used to. He flicked the light on and sighed before hefting his dufflebag onto a desk, and placing his rucksack next to the bed.

He sat on his bed and let his mind wander while he took a moment to relax.

"Nice to be acquainted with the both of ya'll too!"

Lucas smiled at the man, he found his accent a bit grating but that wasn't something he could change so it hardly mattered. He wondered if he could shift his ears to hear differently, something worth looking into he supposed.

"Likewise, this organization seems full of interesting people doesn't it? I wonder what we'll be sent to do first," he said, trying to make small talk. He wondered how closely he could make himself resemble some of the others, his powers weren't suited for mimicry but he could manage to copy some small details, as he thought about this he felt his ears unconsciously shift towards being pointy, and promptly forced them to revert to their natural state.

"I noticed you got them elven ears on ya, miss Ana. I've got the same here, although I'm only a halfer. I assume you're full?"

She winced as he gripped her hand and pulled it back, then rubbed it with her other hand as she bit her lip. She clearly wasn't terribly fit, or else she had some kind of disorder, in addition to being an albino.

"W-well... no, not really. I'm half, too. B-but, uh, I-I don't know what the o-other half is..."

She couldn't lie any worse if she were trying.

"Likewise, this organization seems full of interesting people doesn't it? I wonder what we'll be sent to do first,"

Lucas was obviously trying to make conversation. Very well, then Will would attempt as well. "A slice of suicide mission with a side helping of weeding out the weak." He poked at Lucas, for no other reason that he could. "Good thing we're not weak." He intended to say it jokingly, but it didn't really sound like that. Well, it was true, so it couldn't be too bad.

The others seemed to be fairly able as well, not that he could tell that from looks, it was more of a guess. Actually, did they seem able? Oh well, it didn't matter much, for all he knew these people could be stronger than him, or a lot weaker. He'd just have to see. Not all of them was entirely human, but that didn't bother him much. He had seen Lucas shape-shift, that was as strange as strange got, he suspected.

Johnny chuckled again and patted her on the back in a gesture of friendliness. "Well whatever it is, it sure is nice and fine to see another halfie on the team. Ain't never thought I'd see another set of ears like these here in my lifetime. Come on miss, no need to be so nervous."

As he turned and looked about the boy spotted Lucas' ears suddenly change shape before reverting back to their original form. Johnny blinked for a moment. "Sir, am I seein' things or are you elven too? Cause I swore I just saw your points jottin' out yer ears."

"M-my full name is Anastasia, but you can just call me Ana... if you want... N-nice to meet you, too..."

"Anastasia, eh? Alrighty, don't think I'll be forgetting that one!"

"Likewise, this organization seems full of interesting people doesn't it? I wonder what we'll be sent to do first.

Lyra's grin continued to widen as she turned to face Lucas. "Heh, you and me both! Hopefully they won't have us sitting around here for too long; start to get twitchy if I get cooped up, ya know?"

"A slice of suicide mission with a side helping of weeding out the weak."

Now that remark was enough to put a dent in her enthusiasm. Raising an eyebrow, Lyra cast an appraising eye in Will's direction. "Er... Have you been in this line of work long? So long as people know what they're doing, survival rates aren't actually all that bad. I mean, I've been doing this for almost five years; teamwork and ingenuity can get you through a lot."

"Sir, am I seein' things or are you elven too? Cause I swore I just saw your points jottin' out yer ears."

Lucas ignored Will's poking and turned to talk to Johnny, "No, I'm human, most of the time at least, parts of me change sometimes, little things usually and its easy to keep under control," he said simply, shrugging a little as if it was little more than scratching an itch.

He didn't want to tell him the full extent of what he could do, he was sure most would find it disturbing, or at the very least quite strange. Then again they were all demon hunters, but still he'd let them know later.

"Er... Have you been in this line of work long? So long as people know what they're doing, survival rates aren't actually all that bad. I mean, I've been doing this for almost five years; teamwork and ingenuity can get you through a lot."

Will shrugged. He hadn't been intending for anyone to react like that, but what could one do? "Do I look like I've been in this line of work for a long time?" he asked. However, he wasn't sure whether or not his tone held enough of emotion to make it apparent that he was joking this time. Probably not. "That's a no. I'm new to this whole business. Also, I was joking, I don't know enough to actually have an opinion." He then turned to Lucas, somewhat annoyed that his joke had been taken that way, when that wasn't what he meant. Will frowned. "Can we leave soon?" he murmured. "I don't want to talk more."

"Well whatever it is, it sure is nice and fine to see another halfie on the team. Ain't never thought I'd see another set of ears like these here in my lifetime. Come on miss, no need to be so nervous."

Ana winced as the half-elf man reached out to touch her again. She was really frail compared to these military types, and she was surprised they couldn't see that, frankly.

"Please stop that," she said. "I-I bruise really easily..."

What was it with humans and touching, anyway? They had a touch for everything. Even a simple greeting couldn't go without roughly grabbing the other person's hand and shaking it. Why?

"I-I bruise really easily..."

"Excuse me, Johnny, I believe? She wants to be left alone." Came a voice from behind. His pale skin, white hair, and feathery wings gave him away as an angel, and his white trench coat with a red cross wrapped around his left bicep marked him as a Templar. A normal enough combination. He stood head and shoulders above most people, with intense purple eyes.

While he was busy making a scene of himself, a man who had his features obscured by a dark purple hoodie, sneaked next to Will;

"I don't want to talk more."

"Sir, I'm sorry but my master wishes to speak with you. He's in your room." And with that, he phased back into the crowd looking for their rooms, another body to the mass of people. He was a trained sneak, if nothing else.

As Johnny heard a voice call out to him, he turned himself around. His eyes widened like saucers when he saw the angelic wings that accompanied the man. After staring in for awe in a moment, the boy quickly turned his body around to face the angel. He took his hat off, placing it onto his chest, and then bowed his head. "Ah, y-yes! Most certainly s-s-s-sir!" The halfbreed seem barely able to contain himself as he stuttered. In his hand he tightly gripped the silver cross. "I a-apologize for any rudeness m-ma'am!" He turned and bowed his head to Ana, uttering a prayer under his breath and held his cross tight.

"Sir, I'm sorry but my master wishes to speak with you. He's in your room."

Will stared at the hooded man, until he disappeared into the crowds. He then lifted his glasses slightly as if there were something on them. "So, that just happened. Why?" He wasn't sure whether or not this was the so-called curse part of the "family curse", him going crazy or something like it. "Lucas, did you see that?" he asked his brother, and when he saw that Lucas indeed had, he continued. "I'm not going to my room alone with some strange guy being there, no friggin' way. So, let's go. Now." He nodded to the others as a sort of good bye, and whatever the brothers had brought started hovering a bit above the floor. Will started walking, dragging Lucas along with an invisible hand, making it so that he was actually dragged across room, and into the hallway.

"Err... Yeah, no need for that, friend." The angel rubbed the back of his head. He forgot that Elves worshiped his race, but he didn't regret helping her.

"I believe you've found your room already, right miss?" His eyes softened considerably. He wanted to help her,she looked frail, and he found himself wondering why she was even there.

"If you need my help, please feel free to find me. My name is Samael. Yeah, that one." He added the last part with a smile, and walked away.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside of Wills sparsely furnished room, the man in a blue robe stood, staring past the wall at something seemingly fascinating. He turned when the boy entered.

"Good to see you, finally. Your aunt spoke highly of you." He was smiling as he pulled down his hood. His face was attractive enough, but generic. His voice was accented lightly, British it seemed.

"I'm... Well, that's unimportant. I'm a wizard of some renown, and I've taken an interest in your powers. Enough so that I'm willing to make you one of my champions." He stopped, letting Will get on with his questions. He expected a why are you here, what do you mean, why has the world gone grey and everything seem frozen? The last one happened as he began talking, and would turn off the second he felt the conversation was over.

Ana looked at the angel man in silent awe, shrinking away from him until the bundle on her back touched the wall and twitched again. She didn't even feel she should look directly at him, where before, she at least managed to look people in the face, if only for a moment.

"I believe you've found your room already, right miss?"

She swallowed and nodded before answering. "Y-yes, sir. I-I just need to unpack. It shouldn't take long, i-if you need me for something..."

"If you need my help, please feel free to find me. My name is Samael. Yeah, that one."

Ana bit her lip and shied away again, at a loss for words. She almost wondered who she would run into next, if Archangel Samael was here, and speaking to recruits...

"If you need my help, please feel free to find me. My name is Samael. Yeah, that one."

Unable to resist, Lyra raised an eyebrow at the angel's retreating back. She may not have been as familiar with her lore as she ought to be, but even she recognized that particular name. He was here? At SLICE? Just walking around, and consorting with fresh recruits?

"Damn," she muttered with a slight scowl, only half-aware of the fact she was speaking aloud, "just what the hell do they going on here?"

Then, with a shake of her head, her grin was back. "Heh, come on now, Johnny," she chuckled mischievously, giving the half-elf an affectionate punch to the shoulder. "No need to get so worked up over a celebrity, eh? Just do your job, and everything will be fine, right?

"Besides," Lyra continued, turning to face the white-haired girl, "there's nothing to worry about, right? Sorry if we were bothering you, Ana. Just wanted to make some conversation before starting to get settled in, you know? Don't feel like you have to stick around if you've got something you need to go do; I'm sure there'll be time for icebreakers and party games later." To punctuate her words, Lyra flashed a thumbs-up in Ana's direction.

"I'm... Well, that's unimportant. I'm a wizard of some renown, and I've taken an interest in your powers. Enough so that I'm willing to make you one of my champions."

The world around them seemed to have stopped. Will turned to look at Lucas, and upon seeing his brother frozen in time, he got startled, making the baggage he was carrying drop a few inches before pulling himself together. He looked back at the man in the blue robe. "What did you do to Lucas?" he asked, trying to remain calm and focused. Will knew that he was in no position to actually make a bargain -the other guy had stopped the time or something like that, hard to counter- but was more worried about Lucas.

"Unfreeze him. Make him move again." This situation was troubling, the very least. Was the man speaking the truth, or was he trying to trick him? He sounded off, using a word like champions, and calling himself a wizard just like that.

"Who are you? And why would you approach someone like me? There's probably a lot of other people who would be better suited, you knowing my aunt doesn't really explain much. Do you want to give me an offer?" He simply let part of his telekinesis form around the man's neck, being noticeable, barely. It was a warning, rather than a threat. It made Will cringe to even do this much, but he still felt a need to do it, not leaving himself completely open. He swallowed, and his unsure eyes met the wizard's.

"So. Lucas, and then the questions. If you for some reason actually are speaking the truth, I'll consider the champion thing."

Johnny nodded his head as the angel spoke. "If y-ya insist sir!" As Samael walked away, he lifted his head back up. The boy placed his hat back on his head and loosened the grip on his cross, letting it dangle around his waist. As he felt someone jab him on the shoulder Johnny turned to face Lyra. "It's just so...awe-inspirin' to see a real angel in the flesh." He said, his voice still sounding rather stunned. "But yeah, everythan' will be dandy. You seem like a pretty friendly gal, miss Lyra."

Haytham had finally found what he needed, just in time for the angel's entrance. He walked over to the rather talkative girl, one of the few that were sadly a few door away from him. But, she was another one of the military types here, just like him. And that half-elf was of course enjoying the female attention. That was Haytham's job. He left the room in a messy state and wandered over to the little group with a mischievous smile on his face. "Hey, I'm Haytham. And before you ask - yes, I'm another halfbreed. I dare ya to guess which supernatural being took a fancy to a human."

"So. Lucas, and then the questions. If you for some reason actually are speaking the truth, I'll consider the champion thing."

"I suppose my assurance he's fine means nothing, then...? Fine." Merlin snapped his fingers, gaining the attention of the newly awakened Lucas.

"Welcome, Lucas, to a business meeting. I was talking to your brother about his powers, and how they could best help the war effort. With me." Merlin grinned widely, returning to Will to answer his volley of questions;

"Since you seem to care, I am Merlin, magus of legend. And yes, I spoke the truth earlier, your powers seem like they could do a lot of good, especially with how this war is going to go. I'm offering you safety, until the final battle, and in return you work for me." His grin had become a smirk, and he clasped his hands together loudly.

"SO, do we have a deal? You can tell me by NOT taking my head off. Better men than you have tried." Merlin sat, thinking about these times while scratching his chin.

"Don't feel like you have to stick around if you've got something you need to go do; I'm sure there'll be time for icebreakers and party games later."

Ana smiled a bit and nodded before going into her depressingly sparsely-decorated room with her heavy bag and starts unpacking. Most of her possessions were more simple, dark clothing, mostly with hoods or hats, to protect her sensitive skin. There was a locket with a cross on it that she kept with her at all times around her neck, under her hoodie, for luck. In it was a verse from the Bible, Matthew 28:6. She couldn't remember exactly what it said, but she was sure it was appropriate.

She would have to draw some pictures to make the room look less... depressing. It was too much like a hospital. She'd had enough of those.

"Welcome, Lucas, to a business meeting. I was talking to your brother about his powers, and how they could best help the war effort. With me."

Lucas was confused and disorientated by the shock of being pulled out of the frozen time. When the wizard said his name he was suspicious as to whether or not he was being honest, though Lucas knew little of Arthurian folklore he knew that Merlin was supposed to be a powerful wizard, which the whole time stop thing seemed to confirm that bit. He decided to remain quiet and let Will talk to the man, it was Will he was trying to make a deal with after all.

The wizard had spoken to Lucas, having unfrozen him. Just seeing Lucas moving made him smile for a short while. The man in the robe then turned towards Will again, intend on answering the questions, and Will gave him what he had left of attention.

"Since you seem to care, I am Merlin, magus of legend. And yes, I spoke the truth earlier, your powers seem like they could do a lot of good, especially with how this war is going to go. I'm offering you safety, until the final battle, and in return you work for me." His grin had become a smirk, and he clasped his hands together loudly.

Merlin? Really? Either that was an ambitious lie or the person in front of him was an influential man. Him stopping time meant that the latter was very likely. Still, it made it perhaps harder to believe this man was interested in him. The supposed wizard of legend continued.

"SO, do we have a deal? You can tell me by NOT taking my head off. Better men than you have tried."

Will looked towards Lucas, halfway making sure he was okay, and halfway asking what to do. However, his brother seemed a bit confused, and he didn't say anything. The look in his eyes said he wasn't intending to either. Was he leaving Will to deal with this alone? Was he to decide this himself? He glanced at Lucas one more time, asking for a lead or something, before sighing, and looking back at Merlin. The slight grasp around Merlin's neck was released. "Why not. I don't get why you'd ask me, but okay. I'll be your champion."

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked