Digimon: Radiance (A Digimon RP, Full)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Hello and welcome to Digimon: Radiance. This will be a fun RP with a great story, so if you are looking for a good time, go ahead and drop your character sheet down here and we can look over it!

Interested in the story? i had a feeling, seeing as you read down this far, so hear it is!

We are looking for 6-7 people to start our little adventure, So please, let us know if you are interested, and to all those who want to join, Welcome again!

This will be a joint effort between me and my friend Z of the Na'vi Who will be the Co-DM in our little adventure, so if you have any questions, just go ahead and ask me or him and we will do our best to help you.

With this RP, I hope for each of us to have there own involvement in the story, no one will be left out in this RP, no one is the main character here, each and every one of us has an equal part in this, each tamer and partner will contribute to the plot to our ultimate goal, as the DM, i will do my best to involve each and every person that joins in an equal way.

Brad:

CrazyGirl:

Z:

CJ:

Jack:

Zuma:

Paddin:

As my partner in digital shenanigans stated above, this RP will do its best to feature each and every participant in their own special limelight. Brad and I have attempted to do Digimon RP's in the past with either he or I DMing, only for the experience to fall short of expectations.

Making the decision and effort to split the workload between the two of us makes for a much smoother ride, so to speak. It allows us to both enjoy ourselves as participants while at the same time bouncing ideas off one another as we create a (hopefully) enjoyable story for others to experience as well.

So, to echo what Brad said, welcome to all potential players as well as spectators, to Digimon: Radiance!

I will post my character sheet further down on this page.

Oooh! I've been waiting for another one of these! Reserve me a spot, please!

CrazyGirl17:

Sure! its been a while :)

CrazyGirl17:

Glad to have you with us again.

Be sure to read the story carefully and post your character sheet whenever you are ready.

Very sorry for the delay, lets get the ball rolling!

Paddin:
Reserve post.

Definitely interested!

...now there's a curveball I wasn't expecting.

Welcome back my friend, to both the Escapist and our new RP!

Well, it's been a while, but here we go:

I do love Digimon, and normally I'd already have thrown a sheet up, but I have this insatiable need to use Agumon whenever possible, and sometimes when it's not. And since that is painfully cliche at this point, I'll be attempting to find something else to use instead.

CJ1145:
I do love Digimon, and normally I'd already have thrown a sheet up, but I have this insatiable need to use Agumon whenever possible, and sometimes when it's not. And since that is painfully cliche at this point, I'll be attempting to find something else to use instead.

Use whoever you want my friend, Agumon is a great digimon!

CrazyGirl17:
Well, it's been a while, but here we go:

Everything seems to be in order with your character sheet. You're approved.

CJ1145:

There's nothing wrong with choosing Agumon. Being that there are multiple versions of Agumon to choose from, it wouldn't be a problem even if another player had chosen him.

Which Agumon did you have in mind, if you were still thinking about him?

Quick question, can we make our own Digimon? I have a fun idea for one and would rather use it than any of the currently existing ones.

Z of the Na'vi:
Which Agumon did you have in mind, if you were still thinking about him?

I've always been partial to the classic, since it's the one I knew back when I still watched Digimon as a kid.

drmigit2:
Quick question, can we make our own Digimon? I have a fun idea for one and would rather use it than any of the currently existing ones.

I would prefer you stick to pre-existing Digimon should you choose to play with us.

However, you may mix and match Digivolution forms (within reason) if you want. They don't have to specifically be any canon line.

CJ1145:
I've always been partial to the classic, since it's the one I knew back when I still watched Digimon as a kid.

Then, as Brad said, if you want to use classic Agumon then by all means do so.

You'll find we aren't too strict when it comes to stuff like that here.

drmigit2:

As Zach said, pre established digimon would be best, but your own digivolution line is just fine, as long as it makes sense.

Z of the Na'vi:

A rebel without a cause and someone who follows all the rules, i like it, approved.

Glad to hear. Kind of being a little unorthodox, so if you'd like me to cut it down to one Tamer, just say and I'll be glad to do so.

CJ1145:
Glad to hear. Kind of being a little unorthodox, so if you'd like me to cut it down to one Tamer, just say and I'll be glad to do so.

You're welcome to do this, with two tamers and a single Digimon partner if I am reading your character sheet right, provided you are up to the task.

If so, then you are approved.

I'll reserve a space. I did have a CS written but I believe I forgot to hit post.

Because I am silly.

CS COMING SOON!

We can get this hypothetical train rolling as soon as Jack and Paddin put up their character sheets for approval.

If another person happens to be interested, that's fine too. We are looking for around 6-7 people anyway.

Z of the Na'vi:
We can get this hypothetical train rolling as soon as Jack and Paddin put up their character sheets for approval.

If another person happens to be interested, that's fine too. We are looking for around 6-7 people anyway.

Hopefully soon, it's been a while since the last CS post... Not to seem rude or anything, I'm just eager to begin...

CrazyGirl17:
Hopefully soon, it's been a while since the last CS post... Not to seem rude or anything, I'm just eager to begin...

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. It's been quite a while since a good number of us have done this and I'm sure we're all very eager to have some fun, myself included.

I'm confident it will be worth the wait and you will all enjoy what Brad and I have in store.

Tomorrow is the day People, we shall start our adventure tomorrow! The RP will stay open in case anyone else wants to join, but no matter what, its begins.

Jack and Calumon:

Approved my friend, blad to have you along for the ride.

EmperorZuma:

Approved my friend, and now we are full!

Paddin:
Very sorry for the delay, lets get the ball rolling!

Approved, and with that we are ready! first post goes up later today! get hyped people!

Brad Shepard:
get hyped people!

Z of the Na'vi:

Brad Shepard:
get hyped people!

WOOOO!

So... where is it?

CrazyGirl17:
So... where is it?

Brad is working on it as we speak.

Expect it before the end of the night.

Z of the Na'vi: