'Goddamn Fly-Boys! - A space frontier RP' (Interest Thread)

"Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... Evil shall fear me, 'cause I'm a lethal weapon with wings and I'm looking to ruin someone's day!"

Welcome to the Naval Air Force's High-risk Assault and Recon Deployment (HARD) squadron. Without a doubt the finest, bravest, toughest, and most certainly prettiest team of fly-boys in the entire Sol Colonial Republic. That's kind of long to say though, so most folks call us 'The Blue Arrows'. You're in this unit because you're the best of the best, because nobody can make a bird dance both in low and high gravity like you can. You're here because these are dangerous times, and dangerous times call for dangerous son's o' bitches like us!

In case you've just dropped in from some parallel universe of something, here's a quick refresher to get you up to speed. The year is 2451. Mankind has advanced and expanded further than ever before. Beyond Earth, and beyond our native star. The Republic now boasts over a dozen central systems, which between them host over 50 terraformed worlds, where trillions of people live in comfort and plenty. On the outer-rim though, the fringe systems walk a little more on the wild side. There are hundreds of sparsely populated worlds out here, and on each one decent, hard working folk struggle to get by under threat from rogue states, criminal cartels, slavers and mercs. The rise of human civilisation may not always look pretty, but The Republic looks after it's own. That's where we come in...

Armed with our wit, our chiseled jaws, and our prototype Mk3 MRF-13 'Peregrine' fighters, we're taking the fight to the very meanest of these back-bred mother fuckers who think raiding space ports out in the ass-end of nowhere for pocket change makes them hot shit! Currently posted on the Trafalgar class SRN Super-carrier 'Jutland', we're heading out to show these limp-dicked scum what a real badass looks like! Oh, and to make the fringe systems free to trade, grow and prosper too. So get squared away, strap in, and tell the mess to keep the drinks on ice for us, 'cause we're going hunting!

Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance to anyone who wishes to submit a sheet. Any questions?

drmigit2:

Just 2 things. Can you put in a section on her appearance. I'm sorry I forgot to put that in myself first time around so I had to go back and edit it in. Second, in this RP humans are yet to make first contact with extra-terrestrial life.

Other than that, thank you.

ProtoChimp:

When you say Jupiter, do you mean a moon of Jupiter, or a different Jupiter to the one in our solar system? Because you can't terraform a gas giant.

NinjaDeathSlap:

ProtoChimp:

When you say Jupiter, do you mean a moon of Jupiter, or a different Jupiter to the one in our solar system? Because you can't terraform a gas giant.

Oh I didn't know it was a gas giant. Could I just change it to a moon or would I have to change planet?

ProtoChimp:

NinjaDeathSlap:

ProtoChimp:

Oh I didn't know it was a gas giant. Could I just change it to a moon or would I have to change planet?

Either is fine. Google the names of Jupiter's moons if you want to go that route because I can't remember any.

I'm currently applying for another RP thread but im not sure if ill be accepted. Should I apply now or wait to get results? i've never RPed before, do you think 2 at once would overwhelm a n00b like me?

InfinityCubed:
I'm currently applying for another RP thread but im not sure if ill be accepted. Should I apply now or wait to get results? i've never RPed before, do you think 2 at once would overwhelm a n00b like me?

I was accepted for Zombiosis so I won't be applying for this one. Good idea though and have fun.

I would love to see a text-based flight sim, it would be... interesting.

Gonna give this a bump, also i'll have a sheet done soonish when i have the time.

I know I'm not the OP, but this RP was made in April, I think it's safe to assume that it's pretty much dead.

EmperorZuma:
snip

Pandalisk:
snip

Yes, this is indeed dead; although don't get me wrong I do appeciate the sudden influx of attention it's getting, inexplicable as it may be. :)

I may well bring a similar concept back at some point soon though, so if this caught your eye then stay on the lookout. :D

NinjaDeathSlap:
I may well bring a similar concept back at some point soon though, so if this caught your eye then stay on the lookout. :D

I'm interested and between RP's at the mo, if it counts for anything.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked