Evangelion 2.0 (open- signup)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

@Asclepion: Question. When you described the effect of the Angel's AT Field, I'm hoping I'm picture this right. So he nullifies electromagnetic fields in like a zone around itself? So what we're seeing as pilots, is essentially a huge, mirrored, amorphous bubble, yes? And if we go inside the bubble, it's lights out? All blacked out, correct?

@EnigmaticSevens: Yes. All EM waves from outside are blocked, creating a mirrored edge along it's A.T. Field, while the interior is in total darkness. Light sources should still work within the Field, or so the MAGI supercomputers hypothesize. Due to it's EM-blocking A.T. Field, and attacking at night, Zophiel went undetected until it was very close to London-2.

The Evas are preparing for launch, but the commander must decide to either send them up to the city for emergency deployment (without much of their support), or keep them in the Geofront.

@Dogmatic99: The Provisional Unit may actually be the most useful Eva here.

@Mr.Ivebeenframed: What does Amira mean when she orders: "Unit-13B assist on the GeoFront"? Is he supposed to stay in the Geofront in case of intrusion, or assist in some specific operation?

I won't be able to write up a post until tomorrow afternoon guys, just don't want you to think I've went AWOL.

Caught back up on the thread. Gonna try and slide back in.

EDIT: @Asclepion:

Can't go wrong with a lady in red. Even if she's kinda nuts.

'Night all. Don't post too much, 'kay?

EmperorZuma:
@Mr.Ivebeenframed: What does Amira mean when she orders: "Unit-13B assist on the GeoFront"? Is he supposed to stay in the Geofront in case of intrusion, or assist in some specific operation?

Yeah i meant stay in the Geofront in case things don't work out in the city

@All: Yes, Zophiel is an adorable little metallic thing that takes over technology around it, turning your bases own defenses into its weapons and buzzing right past all of your best security measures.

@Asclepion: May want to recheck your latest post, image be broked.

Also, "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

Delete

So, having finally seen the Zophiel pic, I only have one thing to say:

EXTERMINATE.

Asclepion:
EXTERMINATE. DESTROY.

Would shutting the power off on some systems rob Zophiel of its power? Just running some strategies through my head.

@Framed: I doubt it. If it can completely control tech, I don't think you can really turn something off if it wants it on.

@Red: Then how about vice-versa? If it wants to control something and gets a overload of power couldn't that do some damage?

@Framed: It's an Angel, the things survive nukes without so much as a blow to their egos, I think it can probably handle a hundredth of the power one of those throws out.

First of all, a little bitching if I may. Asclepion I'm kinda annoyed, that you didn't even really give us much of a chance to slow the Angel before it went underground (which really screws over the ranged characters).

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'm also thinking of backing out. Not because of that, but because I just can't think of anything useful for my character to do generally, and because of the pace of things, by the time I get something I like, its kinda moot. So instead of getting anymore frusturated I'll just wish you all a fun time, and bow out.

Feel free to kill or ignore Lillian as you see fit.

@Athol: I don't think you quite understand what the Geofront is.

The city is built on top of it, and the buildings have hydraulic actuators to recede downwards into a large artificial cavern. This is the Geofront, where all the Evas except Unit-77 are. The big pyramid is Nerv HQ, and beneath that is the Command Center and Terminal Dogma.

The Angel incapacitated Unit-77 and is using the launch elevators to enter the Geofront. It's coming towards you.

Pappytech had the right idea- the elevators aren't just straight shafts leading from the Eva hangars. They branch out all over the city so that Evangelions can be deployed where needed. Zophiel is somewhere within this system.

If you still want to leave, that's your decision. I hope the game was worthwhile.

Ah, while then I apologize. Still, I don't really feel myself 'meshing' with how this is being played (that has more to do with me than anything eles).

And I'm back at a time when I can post regularly! Lets get to it!
Just to check, where are the EVAs now? Are they in the city or in geo front or is the commander still deciding?

Dogmatic99:
Just to check, where are the EVAs now? Are they in the city or in geo front or is the commander still deciding?

I'm pretty all the Evas, save for Unit 77, are in the Geofront. Or...Unit 13-B is in the Geofront, Unit 77 is trapped on the surface, and the others are in the tunnels between the two?

EmperorZuma:

Dogmatic99:

I'm pretty all the Evas, save for Unit 77, are in the Geofront. Or...Unit 13-B is in the Geofront, Unit 77 is trapped on the surface, and the others are in the tunnels between the two?

Terratina and I jumped down the elevator shaft after the angel. Unit 77 is on the surface, I have no idea about the rest of the evas.

All of the EVA's are deployed at the geofront except for Unit-77 who's gotten snared in the entrapment system. The Angel is loose somewhere in the tunnels shown above.

Asclepion:
snip

So much for the A.T. Field... So what happened to the Eva specifically; I need to know how to RP it.

@hiei82: Zophiel harpooned the Evangelion and pumped it full of paralyzing fluid. The Evangelion is stunned for a round. It fell down the launch elevator and landed in the Eva Hangar, within the Base of Operations.

@All: How am I doing so far? How long do you want the game to run, and what do you want to see in it?

Hey guys have I missed much?

I've got no idea what to post... I guess I'll post next time we scene change.

Rogue Trooper:
Hey guys have I missed much?

Um... an angel appeared but it came down with a case of explosive death syndrome.

Asclepion:
@All: How am I doing so far? How long do you want the game to run, and what do you want to see in it?

I'd say you're doing okay; though the scenes are moving by quickly without people getting to do things. Maybe let the angels survive a little longer. I know I've been a little annoyed at how useless Daria's been so far.

I know it's a few days late, but I'd like to second Hiei's statement, specifically the bit about the Angels. You do a great job of building them up and making them seem threatening; it'd be great to have them stick around for a few more rounds and really mess some people up.

So... I guess this is dead eh?

@hiei82: I ask again: How long do you all want the game to run for, and how do you want to play it?

Well, I'm still around. As far as play style is concerned, I've said my bit.

@All: Shall we dance?

So long as somebody else takes the lead, I'm up for it. I've got two left feet myself.

NOthing better for socially awkward teens, than a dance. I'm game.

@Asclepion: I'm game for a dance, though we may need a time skip since Daria is currently in a bed awaiting someone official to giver her permission to get up.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked