Avatar: War of the Dragon - Chapter 1: Red Dragon Rising (Hiatus due to real life issues)

The world knew peace once. But with no Avatar to hold the balance in check. That peace has been shattered.

So this is the second RP I've ever run. I'm not a professional GM like some of the guys around here, but I'm trying. You've nothing to loose by joining, and I wish to become a better GM. But only if I can get this bird off the ground will I ever get the experience to do so.

Since this RP is treading on mostly unwritten ground theres only so much I can tell.

Follow these, there here for a reason.

Time for character development.

For the lazy who should put more effort in to this.

We seek to bring retribution for the Fire Nation's deeds. Join the cause.

Justice must be brought.

Not a single post in here today huh? I'll get a sheet scrabbled together in the near future and put it in, just gotta think of what I want first.

[edit] Well, here's something.

Comments and critiques please.
This is my sheet and i hope it is up to snuff.

booksv2 you need to get in on your own merits. I'm not going to offer any advice on how to create a character. Look at yours and decide if you think its good enough. Its on your end that matters how it is. I'm only going to judge when I close submissions.

mk. I understand that. Ill leave it as is and we will see how everything goes.

This looks like an interesting role play. My family loved that show so iv seen just about all of it, and heard it over and over and over.

Name: Jack

Nation: the ancient republic of gold farmers

Discipline: cabbage vending

Appearence: Jack is an 8 feet tall panda bear man and wears a pointy chinese hat. he is really big because he eats lots especially cabbages. his shirt is silk and black with white edges to match his fur. he doesnt have pants because hes a panda bear man and panda bear men dont wear pants just shirts. he also has a large bamboo stick for hitting people with just in case he cant vend cabbages at them.

Nature: Jack likes nature lots because hes a panda bear man and also likes cabbages which come from nature. he is funny and smart and is one of the best fighters because he knows cabbage vending and makes lots of money because of it. Jack is a nice panda bear man and likes making lots of friends. he is always smiling unless hes not because someone made him mad.

Backstory: Jack is a panda bear man from the ancient republic of gold farmers. he was born being the smartest panda bear kid in his entire city and learned to cabbage vend when he was eight to help his sick sister. he trained really hard and became an awesome cabbage vendor and really good at fighting with his bamboo stick too. Jack left his home city because he needed to go make gold to help get medicine for his sick sister so that she wouldnt die. he went lots of places like ba sing se and fire island and republic city where everyone bought all his cabbages so he could buy medicine. all his golds were back home to his sick sister that he learned vending to help because shes sick and dying. now hes in kozin because hes still trying to get golds to buy medicine and no one else wants to buy his cabbages anywhere else because they already got lots of them from him.

Equipment: Jack only has his shirt his pointy chinese hat his bamboo stick and his cabbages. he has some gold too just in case and some medicine.

please look at my sheet and tell me if i need to fix anything cause i really want to play thanks

Please ignore. Posted in the wrong thread.

Pappytech:
Oooooooh, yes. This sounds awesome.

Took me a while, but I finally got a sheet thrown together:

Right, there we go then. Any comments or criticisms would be appreciated, of course; haven't been on the board in a while and I want to know what I'm doing wrong.

Lol, hate to break it to ya, but I think ya got the wrong RP

@Pappytech that sounds like it is for sanctuary. maybe check the name of the role play you are posting to twice before posting?

@HellsingerAngel is that a serious sheet?

booksv2:

A tad condescending. I personally support our panda overlords.

Ruedyn:

booksv2:

A tad condescending. I personally support our panda overlords.

Damn cabbage vendors thinking they can waltz in like they own the place. Its just not right.

HellsingerAngel:
G_G

I'm going to have to ask you to stop being silly. The ministry of silliness does not tolerate unlicensed silly makers. I have informed the proper authorities (Myself) to further investigate the matter.

I advise anyone else who wishes to make a character here to be serious of the matter. I'd actually like to have this thing running. And jokes while thoroughly laughed about doesn't help that goal.

JaceArveduin:

I... Wow. Okay, wow, this is weird. How the hell did I manage this? This isn't even the right site, for Christ's sake...

...I feel very, very silly. Thanks for pointing this out.

Pappytech:

JaceArveduin:

I... Wow. Okay, wow, this is weird. How the hell did I manage this? This isn't even the right site, for Christ's sake...

...I feel very, very silly. Thanks for pointing this out.

lol, no problem, happens to the best of us

i was wondering what happened to this role play? did it die or did something else happen.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked