Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 346 NEXT

I go through my pockets.
"I have absolutely no money and no way to access any. So, it seems a spot of pickpocketing is in order."
I toss the empty chocolate wrapper into the bin next to me.

After the introduction of this metallic, talking...thing, Reginald grows wary. Even more so when it begins to yell. He grows suspicious of the hungry looks he is receiving, hoping they don't see him as a source of nourishment. These creatures seem even less civilized than he imagined.

Seeing as nobody seems to be acknowledging him, GR33N retracts his wheel, taking out a set of dice, rolling them at random and displaying various facial expressions on his screen.

I wake up and hand Trilby an Absinthe Manhattan.
"It's made of dreams and nightmares."
I phone Green.
"Hey there."

I take the Absinthe Manhattan and sip it.
"Yum. So... you got a home around here?"

I walk over to Sigma.
"Who you phoning?"

I turn to Trilby from where I'm sitting on the screaming 4-year old.
"Apparently I live in a shitty apartment across the street from the park."
I glance at Zombie.
"Some dude called Green."

"Better than nothing. Lead the way."

I stand up and pull a hat that is three times too small over my head, forcing the still-ringing phone against my ear.
"Lets ago-go."
I goose-step off down the alleyway onto the street.

"There's a guy named GR33N?"
I follow Sigma, whilst trying to create some form of idle chat with the others.
"So, do you reckon we should get jobs? Or should we find the others first?"

I drag the child after me as I follow Sigma.
"Dude, what the fuck are we going to do with this kid? We can't exactly let him go; he can ID us."
I look at Zombie.
"Jobs could be useful. We'll have to actually pay for things now."

"Sssshhhhhhh dontquestion justaccept"

I walk with them "um anyone know how to wipe memories?" I said suggesting we wipe the kid's memory

Suddenly a ringing fills the air around GR33N. He 'Stands up', so to say, and a sound of a receiver being picked up can be heard.

"H3LL0?"

"No idea."

"So uh anyway who are you guys? I'm Joe." I stick out my hand towards the Frenchman.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY HOWS IT GOING?" I whisper into the phone.

"1 4M D01NG QU173 W3LL 7H4NK Y0U!"

He says happily, forgetting he has no idea who the fuck he's talking to.

"Gooooood do you know where I can find the nearest orphanage?"
I ask, fishing a can of nitroglycerin out of my bag.

"Sigma no. We already have one child to deal with."

I slap Sigma over the back of the head.
"Bad Sigma! No more murder. We don't want to land in jail and NOT be able to just die and respawn."

"Oh, yeah. Plus what Zombie said, I guess."

"owww" I rub the back of my head.
"Come on its only a little arson, never hurt anyone"

"Anyway, where's this flat of yours?"

John stands and stretches his legs, before shouldering his pack and walking over to the bloke who was going through his bag, and swiftly punches him in the gut. "Stay outta my shit." He says, turning to the other three people.

"Its just over here next to the Orphanage THIS WAY EVERYONE"

Greenstarfanatic:
"M3? 1'M GR33N! 1'M 4 D1C3B07!"

"...Sorry, I don't really speak Italian. What was that?"

Paddy the Second:
"So uh anyway who are you guys? I'm Joe." I stick out my hand towards the Frenchman.

I decide to shake the screaming man's hand, already pretty glad that he stopped... well, screaming. "I'm Marcel. It's a French name."

"Like Proust? Wonderful! So good to meet you. Where are we?"

I follow Sigma into the building, then stop when Zombie receives a fist to the gut. I stare at the vaguely familiar, under-dressed man attached to said fist.
"Dude what the fuck."

I press the call button next to the Lift, and ring an entry on my contacts list under 'Marcel'
"Ommlette du Fromage" I whisper into it, then hang up.

Paddy the Second:
"Like Proust? Wonderful! So good to meet you. Where are we?"

"Eh, I prefer Jules Verne myself. As for that second question, I have no idea. There are a lot of trees in here, though," I tell Joe as I point over to the thick forest facing the Mall, the mass only becoming impossible to see through when walking a bit down a downwards trail.

"I think we might be somewhere in America, judging from the fresh air and the fuckton of trees."

Sigma Castell:
I press the call button next to the Lift, and ring an entry on my contacts list under 'Marcel'
"Ommlette du Fromage" I whisper into it, then hang up.

The ring of a cell phone is heard far away, in a location that isn't Marcel's pants.

I'm sorry, Isaac.

I get annoyed with the Joe for ignoring me, and proceed to say more aggressively, "HEY. I'm talkin to you asshole." making sure my aggression is visibly directed at Paddy's character.

I turn to the chimp and wave, smiling. "Guess I gotta be friends with the moneky huh? You want a banana chimp? Can you talk?"

I turn to the aggressive man. "Sorry I didn't see you there. I have bad eyes and ears. I'm Joe nice to meet you."

I get into the lift, dragging the others behind me. There is an tattooed 24-year old in the lift with us. I glance at her. Shes looking at her phone.

I relax a bit, "Yeah. Name's Richard. Sorry for acting up, I'm just a little tense." God damn I wish I took my meds sooner, fuck.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked