Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 345 NEXT

"He went through my bag." John says with a shrug, before holding out his hand, "G'day, name's John. Have we meet?"

"Don't worry about it man, I'm a little tense too, I'm not used to being outdoors like this."

I attempt to pick her pocket, while at the same time shaking John's hand.
"I dunno. Maybe."

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

I look down at the corpse on the floor, then at the blood which covers the walls, me, Trilby and Zombie. I blink, and put the dripping hand-blender in my pack.
"Now. We're all incriminated here. How do we get rid of the body?"

(yo tilby john aint with us, he's with paddy, tox and Connor and monkey which is elsewhere)

"I am, I'm just mixed between pleasantly surprised and very confused about the fact the Mall is shut down, robots exist, I met a monkey, and that I'm on the run from survivors of this damn wasteland. Good I might up with other fighters and not them." my good mood is pretty much gone now.

I'm just really hoping things don't get any more crazier. (I'm going to regret thinking that.)

I stuff the fifteen quid I stole from the girl in my pocket and shrug.
"How big's your freezer?"

"Not big enough. We're gonna have to scale it down a bit"
I take out my wallet and pull out my bank card.
"Its practically a knife."

Martintox:

"...Sorry, I don't really speak Italian. What was that?"

"0H, WH00PS. S0RRY, 1 F0RG07 HUM4NS D0N'7 SP34K R0B07."

He opens up a side panel in his body, and tweaks a few things, eyes going blank for a moment before starting back up again.

"Ahhhh. Is this better? I'm Green! I'm a Dicebot!"

John walks out of the other room, having spent the last 5 minutes getting to know the woman from the elevator. "Oh christ." He says, his hand sneaking towards his pocket as he gazes around, "Please tell me this was a freak strawberry jam accident."

"Wait, mall? Oh. That's a robot? It looks like a guy painted himself. Wasteland? What is going on here?"

I look up at the emergency exit in the roof of the lift.
"Okay, I have a terrible plan!"
I look at John.
"Yeah, sure. Now, let's put this strawberry jam on top of the lift."

"I like your thinking. Give me a lift up."
I scramble up Trilby and perch on their shoulders, and press my hands up against the emergency exit.
"Anyone got a screwdriver?"

Sigma Castell:
FIVE MINUTES LATER...

I look down at the corpse on the floor, then at the blood which covers the walls, me, Trilby and Zombie. I blink, and put the dripping hand-blender in my pack.
"Now. We're all incriminated here. How do we get rid of the body?"

Press "J" for a hint!

Greenstarfanatic:

"0H, WH00PS. S0RRY, 1 F0RG07 HUM4NS D0N'7 SP34K R0B07."

He opens up a side panel in his body, and tweaks a few things, eyes going blank for a moment before starting back up again.

"Ahhhh. Is this better? I'm Green! I'm a Dicebot!"

"Oh, OK. What's a dicebot?"

I write 'J' on a piece of paper and eat it as I fiddle with the catch of the roof panel.

I worry for a split second he's from the sewers but he doesn't know about the state of the world so he's probably just an idiot. I tell him "Oh OK I can explain fella, as I'm from the Mall(capital M). You're not from there?"

"Isn't there any way to open it?"

Sigma Castell:
I write 'J' on a piece of paper and eat it as I fiddle with the catch of the roof panel.

Remember; licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.

"Hang on a sec I need you to support me," I grunt as I lie on Trilby's back and kick against the exit. After three slams of my foot, it falls open and knocks me off of Trilby and onto the body.

"Who comes from malls? I'm from ... you know, I don't remember."

"Oh. What do you remember?" Ah, he probably is from the Mall. He just hurt his head or something hence the screamin. I got this guy figured out."

I stand up and climb through the exit.
"Okay, pass me the body."

Paddy the Second:
"Wait, mall? Oh. That's a robot? It looks like a guy painted himself. Wasteland? What is going on here?"

"I'll have you know I am a fully certified Dicebot built by Reginald Von Bartlesby himself! He built me to help with his tabletop RPG nights!"

Martintox:

"Oh, OK. What's a dicebot?"

"A Dicebot is a robot built specifically to handle all dice-rolling duties and record statistics in games that require them!"

He has a creepy amount of enthusiasm for someone who was dumped unceremoniously....somewhere.

Suddenly, though, he perks up (Even more) at the mention of 'Mall'

"Hey! I've heard of that place! My master used to be a higher-up there, he told me!"

"HUp we go" I say as I haul the body over my shoulders, then stuff it waist-first through the hatch, bending it alarmingly. More blood seeps from the wounds.

I grab the body and pull it through. Then, I dump it on top of the lift and drop down.
"Okay, let's go shower."

Greenstarfanatic:
"A Dicebot is a robot built specifically to handle all dice-rolling duties and record statistics in games that require them!"

"Really? You come with D&D manuals or something?"

Greenstarfanatic:
"Hey! I've heard of that place! My master used to be a higher-up there, he told me!"

"I don't remember there being higher-ups in the Mall, though."

"Hang on, one more thing."
I pull myself up through the hatch, take out the canister of nitroglycerine and pour it all over the corpse. Then I drop back into the lift and start a fire with the womans clothes.
"Okay we got like two minutes until the fire reaches the explosives lets boince"
I hammer the door button and run out into the corridor.

Martintox:

"Really? You come with D&D manuals or something?"

"Indeed I do! They're programmed into my system!"

Martintox:

"I don't remember there being higher-ups in the Mall, though."

"Really? Then it must have been another Mall! He said that there were people fighting, and that it was being televised, with people waging large bets on the outcome of the whole thing! He told me one of MY predecessors helped him out!"

"Wait what."
I rub my stomach sadly, still aching from the punch. Then I run after Sigma.
"If we get arrested I'm so testifying against you."

I climb up again, take off my hoodie and use it to put out the fire.
"Fucking Christ..."
I climb down, shut the emergency exit and walk after Sigma.

Greenstarfanatic:
snip

"Yeah, it must have been another one. But that's not important, because we're playing D&D. Maintenant."

I reach my number, 203, and swipe my key-card.
"Good thing Nitroglycerine is so unstable It'll detonate in safety lights," I mutter as there is a muffled thump, and sprinklers switch on down the corridor. Smoke pours from the lift entrance and tendrils of flame lick around at the walls.

"YAAAAAAAAY!"

A large smile appears on the display, and he begins dancing around, pretending to do the moonwalk at one point, before falling over the dice he left out.

"Oof. I should probably pick these up."

He picks them up, shoving them back into the compartment in his chest.

I sigh and head into Sigma's flat.
"I'm gonna wash all the fucking blood off."
I step into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Sigma Castell:
snip

Press "J" for another hint!

Greenstarfanatic:
snip

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 345 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked