Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 346 NEXT

I try to listen in on the guards I can't see. Wow. Who thought a directional mic would EVER be useful? (not saying I have one)

I wipe some sweat off of my brow, and whisper to the others very quietly.
"I have a plan, but you need to disguise me as one of them quickly."

I ignore Tommy as that's dumb as shit.

Connor Lonske:
I try to listen in on the guards I can't see. Wow. Who thought a directional mic would EVER be useful? (not saying I have one)

13; I agree, it would have been useful in this case.

"Come on Richard, tell us what they look like at least."

I take out an Abysmally Shitty knife.
"Anyone need a terrible weapon?" I whisper.

I curse under my breath, and turn to Marcel, Green, and Tommy. I explain, "OK first off, they look like cheesy 80s movie punks wearing police uniforms. Second, None of the ones I can see have guns. Only batons. Back when I was there no one had guns so I doubt that's changed."

I then explain the game plan, "OK heres the deal. Tommy, you could pass as a member of this town as they all look like hobos like you. You need to tell them you got lost somehow and most of the guards should arrest you and lead you inside. Then me, Marcel, and Green will take out the remaining ones with melee weapons and Green's stun gun. Me and Marcel will take their clothing, and sneak inside. We'll then free you Tom. Green, you need to stay outside and stun anyone who tries to go looking for the police fellas we knock out. If you hear a skirmish inside, regroup with us and help out. If not, then simply wait for us to come get you. I know it may not seem like a important job little buddy, but you'll break out cover very quickly. Besides if anyone finds out the cops are missing we'll be even more suspicious." I remember something, "Oh yeah. One last thing. Tommy, give me your mask. If they see my face they'll attack on sight."

I give Richard my pumpkin mask.
"I found it in Sigma's sex cupboard. Keep it."

"Gotcha" I put on the mask and ask Green, "Little guy. You haven't said a word since we entered this shit hole. You got all that?"

Green looks up from the ground.

"Yep, and I'm ready for anything! Just gimme a sec, I wanna try something!"

Green attempts to integrate the gun to his remaining hand, so that it's no long a gun and more of a...hand that acts as one.

Greenstarfanatic:
Green looks up from the ground.

"Yep, and I'm ready for anything! Just gimme a sec, I wanna try something!"

Green attempts to integrate the gun to his remaining hand, so that it's no long a gun and more of a...hand that acts as one.

14; You succeed, but the gun part can be noticed.

Oh well. At least it's less cumbersome. He can fix it later. For now, he awaits further instruction from Richard.

I proceed to ask the stupidest question of all time, "OK. Tom, Can you pretend to be a drunk?"

I drop the now empty bottle of vodka.
"Pardon?"

"..." I pause for a moment, "Perfect."

I face everyone,"OK guys. Any questions?"

"No."
I stand and move over to the guards.

"Do they have a special interest in music that involves two or more guitars and 20-minute jams?"

I forget the plan considering I'm drunk. I stumble close to the guards.
"Mm...PATROLLING THE MOJAVE SEWERS ALMOST MAKES YOU WISH FOR A NUCLEAR-"
I vomit and fall over.

"..." I stay quiet and listen to what happens.

Green peeks around the corner.

"Oooh, that doesn't look good."

I stumble up to the group, tired and confused. "What'd I miss?"

I look down at the former guards, now eviscerated corpses. There is quite a lot of blood.
"Bu at what cost?" I philosophize to the air.

I wander over to the others, cleaning my blender on my shirt.

I as quietly as possible pull Green back and whisper "Just. Listen."

"O-okay."

He moves back around the corner.

I start doodling.

MinimanZombie:
I forget the plan considering I'm drunk. I stumble close to the guards.
"Mm...PATROLLING THE MOJAVE SEWERS ALMOST MAKES YOU WISH FOR A NUCLEAR-"
I vomit and fall over.

You roll 15; you successfully manage to convince the guards that you are, in fact, shitfaced. A few of the guards decide to attempt and detain him.

I hold out my wrists, parrallel to one another.

I roll to determine relevance.

I finish my doodle, which is an overly-elaborate 'J'.

Saltarius:
I roll to determine relevance.

9; rolling the die isn't going to help.

MinimanZombie:
I hold out my wrists, parrallel to one another.

10; you're so good at being shit-faced that you fail to do so. Meanwhile, the two visible guards finish taking you away inside the town's guard station, in the interrogation room.

"Well," I whisper, "that's done."

I press my fancy J for a hint.

TrilbyWill:
I press my fancy J for a hint.

The only way the thread will progress are when Tommy, Marcel and Richard's writers are all online. Sorry.

I curse.
A lot.
Loudly.

TrilbyWill:
I curse.
A lot.
Loudly.

I feel your pain, man; I got a fucking family to feed.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked