Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 . . . 346 NEXT

Saltarius:
"For the record, I'm the one of the only people here so far as to not do something retardedly violent. I'm exhibiting self-control."

"Did me, Green or Richard suggest something retardedly violent? I don't think so."

"Out of four people, that's still relatively okay-ish of me."

Saltarius:
"Out of four people, that's still relatively okay-ish of me."

"That's four out of seven, so that's a slight majority. Nevertheless, the majority actually exhibits self-control. You can't argue against statistical evidence."

"Really, the only one here not exhibiting self control is Sigma. Zombie was working with the cops back in London and I delivered pizza."

"Trilby that's the joke." I state answering his question about why we're communist.

"I see."

"So, is the plan to assassinate Sigma?"

"I'm OK with that. Count me out on doing it." I have no idea who most of these people are.

"I don't see why there's so much hostility to my regency."

"Because you'd suck as Queen."
I phone Sigma.
"What are you doing?"

"You don't know that!"

"You were the leader of the Midnight Crew. And then every planet and city hated us. And someone poured acid in your eyes. You suck as being a leader and therefore as a queen."

"You don't even want to do work, you just want to be a queen. That doesn't inspire confidence."

"Then I'll lead, Jesus Christ."

"I highly doubt your leadership skills, considering you staked out in the bathroom up to recently."

"No, please don't. You'll cause China or Russia to obliterate us or something."

"You think China's in any position to fight?"

"They'll find a way if you're in charge."

"Salt, regardless of whether or not China is in a position to fight, Ronald Reagan's dead. We can't do shit."

"This is so alibinophobic."

Saltarius:
"This is so alibinophobic."

"People in power don't pull the discrimination card, as far as I know."

"Salt, we don't speak Italian. Quod tamen facio, volubiliter Latine loqui. Semi-utebatur. Prope ipsius. Purus: non ego sum, latine promptu est."

"Obama. And because it's true."

Saltarius:
"Obama. And because it's true."

"I didn't even realize you were albino until you told me just now."

"I thought it was hair dye."

"I don't actually think I'm albino. But a girl doesn't just develop a skin condition like this normally. I dunno, blanket term or some shit."

I don't have anything to say in this argument as I don't know any of these guys other than Marcel Green and Salt plus Tom loosely. I get tired of listening and say, "OK. I'm gonna go shoot Sigma now. See ya fellas."

Saltarius:
"I don't actually think I'm albino. But a girl doesn't just develop a skin condition like this normally. I dunno, blanket term or some shit."

"I'd make a Tumblr joke, but I don't even know what Tumblr is, so I guess I'll just nod in indifference." I nod in indifference.

I take the perfectly-cooked Black Forest Gateau out of the microwave and place it on the counter.
"You see how the icing is sculpted? Its easy to achieve this effect with a simple recipe I made myself. First take your sugar and eggs,"
I place several blocks of Nitroglycerine on the cake.
"And whisk thoroughly."
The blocks explode.

I hear the explosion, and put on my cool face as I head towards the lobby.

I see Sigma, "You OK there buddy?"

"Well just how the hell am I gonna convince you people?""

"You can't. You never will."

"I'm gonna do it."

I look up.
"I am fine citizen"

"I'll support you if you name me Prime Minister."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked