Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . . . 346 NEXT

((he he 42))

PROCESSING NEW INFORMATION...

ERROR: FIGHTER 'JOE' HAS NOT INSERTED NECESSARY INFORMATION.

DO YOU WANT TO IGNORE THE BUM AND CONTINUE THE EARTHVENTURE?

Y/N

>Y

REBOOTING COMPUTER...

"...So, uh... what were we doing, again?"

I open my eyes.
"That was stupid."
I then proceed to spit in Tox's face.

MinimanZombie:
I open my eyes.
"That was stupid."
I then proceed to spit in Tox's face.

SOMEWHERE ELSE

Spit gets on a guy's (most likely called Tox) face. "OH GOD JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS"

"Bro. You OK? You got hobo spit all over your face. Wipe that stuff off so we can rob that bank already" states some other guy as he rides shotgun in a universe equivalent of a Mini with the guy who got spit in his face with the car of course parked on a pedestrian.

---

"Uh. We where heading to the sewers so we could get to the back entrance of the mall? Man you fellas have shitty memory." I tell Marcel.

Connor Lonske:
"Bro. You OK? You got hobo spit all over your face. Wipe that stuff off so we can rob that bank already" states some other guy as he rides shotgun in a universe equivalent of a Mini with the guy who got spit in his face with the car of course parked on a pedestrian.

---

"Uh. We where heading to the sewers so we could get to the back entrance of the mall? Man you fellas have shitty memory." I tell Marcel.

"Oh, yeah; I just kinda had a blank there. Let's go, I guess."

---

"IT JUST FUCKING CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND THEN WENT ALL OVER MY FACE FUCK" He gets the spit off as fast as he can before getting the nearest clothes to wipe his face. "Holy shit, I'm glad that incident of terror is over."

"Yep." They drive over to Sandy Shores' 'this bank doesn't exist in the real game' Bank. It's a long ass drive, Other Guy gets bored and shoots more pedestrians.

---

"OK. Follow me." I lead Marcel and Green to the open sewer hole. (That's what they call them right? I always just called them sewer holes but I'm pretty sure they're somethin else. Eh.)

"Uh. Hey guys, can I come with? I don't want to be left with...these guys."
I head over to Marcel, Richard and Green.

---

I throw a rock at the two guys.
"Y'ALL AIN'T WELCOME HERE!"

"So...uh...How's your uh...dog?"

"Yeah sure." We make it too the thing or whatever. It's been closed since I was last here, "Someone's passed though here. That's not good."

---

They bounce off their car. Other Guy throw a sticky bomb at him as they drive away.

Connor Lonske:
"Yep." They drive over to Sandy Shores' 'this bank doesn't exist in the real game' Bank. It's a long ass drive, other guy gets bored and shoots more pedestrians.

---

"OK. Follow me." I lead Marcel and Green to the open sewer hole. (That's what they call them right? I always just called them sewer holes but I'm pretty sure they're somethin else. Eh.)

(They're manholes, actually.

Wait, how can I speak telepathically with you?)

---

"Other Guy, dude, you gotta save your ammo for later! We need to keep it to rob bank for glorious Communist Russ-"

Connor Lonske:
They bounce off their car. Other Guy throw a sticky bomb at him as they drive away.

"Eh, forget it."

---

Connor Lonske:
"Yeah sure." We make it too the thing or whatever. It's been closed since I was last here, "Someone's passed though here. That's not good."

I approach the closed manhole for no discernible reason and try to figure out what could be the reason for it being closed. I roll a 14 and wing it. "Maybe one of the sewer people down there noticed the Mall being re-activated?"

"That's not good." I state.

---

*beeb. beep*

"He he he he he."

*beeping rapidly intensifies.*

I do a sweet action roll out of the blast radius. Unfortunately I roll directly in front of a speeding truck.

---

"So, do any of us have a crowbar?"

"I understand that we just repaired it, but I think it must be broken again. The fourth wall that is. What the fuck is going on?"

MinimanZombie:
I do a sweet action roll out of the blast radius. Unfortunately I roll directly in front of a speeding truck.

---

"So, do any of us have a crowbar?"

Fill in the blanks.

---

"Nah, we don't need crowbars for this! It's all about finger strength!"

I roll a 15 and pull out the sewer manhole, simultaneously realizing that those things are heavy as fuck.

Saltarius:
"I understand that we just repaired it, but I think it must be broken again. The fourth wall that is. What the fuck is going on?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhuh? Oh, shit, don't tell me you people are still here.

"Still alive and kicking. Maybe I oughta go and see if someone else is in the mall that'll accept my regency."

Saltarius:
"Still alive and kicking. Maybe I oughta go and see if someone else is in the mall that'll accept my regency."

The others are going to the sewers; I heard there were people in them. Why don't you go and try proving your false state as a monarch there?

I smack Salt on the back of the head.
"I will do that every time you bring up being queen."

"Whoh!" I impressed with the frenchman's strength more than any non American I've known ever.

"OK, follow me." We head into the sewer while my writer goes idle for 15 minutes.

I kick Trilby in the crotch.

"And I'll do that in retaliation."

Connor Lonske:
"Whoh!" I impressed with the frenchman's strength more than any non American I've known ever.

"OK, follow me." We head into the sewer while my writer goes idle for 15 minutes.

I roll a 19 for resisting the urge to continue contemplating my finger strength and follow Richard into the sewers.

I fall over.
"ow"

"take that punk"

I stab Salt in the leg with a pencil.

"Yaaaaaaaaay Sewers! You can always find decent loot and weak monsters down here, right?"

Green hops down into the sewers after them.

I put my pencil away and follow the others down into the sewers.

Interests: Jazz makes his attacks unpredictable but inconsistent. Books make him more liable to cry at any point but also give him a better chance of knowing how to do something unusual.

Traits: Jack-of-all-Trades: If something needs a skill check regardless of what it is he may have learned how to do it from a book, success is unlikely but not impossible.

Solo: Can break out any nearby instrument and improvise, depending on how he plays that day this may succeed in placating enemies or replacing diplomacy in some kind of musician based society.

Paddy the Second:
Interests: Jazz makes his attacks unpredictable but inconsistent. Books make him more liable to cry at any point but also give him a better chance of knowing how to do something unusual.

Traits: Jack-of-all-Trades: If something needs a skill check regardless of what it is he may have learned how to do it from a book, success is unlikely but not impossible.

Solo: Can break out any nearby instrument and improvise, depending on how he plays that day this may succeed in placating enemies or replacing diplomacy in some kind of musician based society.

THE BUM HAS GIVEN INFORMATION.

DO YOU WISH TO ACCEPT IT?

Y/N

>N

FUCK YOU, ACCEPT IT.

>N

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES.

PROCESSING...

>N
>N
>N
>N
>N
>N
>N

We walk along the path to the sewer town. Roll to not get noticed by anyone as I lead us to the side entrance of the town.

Connor Lonske:
We walk along the path to the sewer town. Roll to not get noticed by anyone as I lead us to the side entrance of the town.

12. Every guard around the area hears a sound and simultaneously say to each other: "Did you hear something?"

I equip my gun, and hand motion the others to remain stationary and not make a sound.

Connor Lonske:
I equip my gun, and hand motion the others to remain stationary and not make a sound.

19; no sound is made, and in fact even less than no sound is generated from the group.

We make it to the corner leading to the side entrance of sewer town. I quickly peek and roll to see what we're up against.

Connor Lonske:
We make it to the corner leading to the side entrance of sewer town. I quickly peek and roll to see what we're up against.

11 (+1 in luck bonus: 12); You see two guards, but you also notice one or two voices coming from an angle you can't check out without being found out.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked