Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 . . . 345 NEXT

I peek round the corner, safely now that there's no guards that can see me. I listen for the other ones and see if I can see them now with a less restricted view.

Green peeks around too, albeit much lower than Richard.

"...Can we go yet?"

Connor Lonske:
I peek round the corner, safely now that there's no guards that can see me. I listen for the other ones and see if I can see them now with a less restricted view.

8; you hear footsteps but still can't manage to get a good view of the remaining guards.

I turn back behind the corner, "OK. Stage two. We need to non lethally take out the remaining guards so me and Marcel can disguise ourselves. And yes Green there's no time like the present so let's go."

I sneak out leading the others and roll for sneak attack.

"WOO! LET"S GO!"

Green rolls after Richard, humming his own sneaky music to himself, attacking when he does.

I follow Connor and take out my blender, and sneak attack one of the guards.

"Hey, you guys remember the Blues Brothers? Man, what a pair of freaking assholes, am I right?"

I follow Richard, taking out the Bonerkiller as I go, and attempt to use it to knock a guard out.

My eye lid twitches as I take out my baton and attempt to repeat what I did to sigma on the guard closest to me sans the method of surprise.

Connor Lonske:
I turn back behind the corner, "OK. Stage two. We need to non lethally take out the remaining guards so me and Marcel can disguise ourselves. And yes Green there's no time like the present so let's go."

I sneak out leading the others and roll for sneak attack.

Greenstarfanatic:
"WOO! LET"S GO!"

Green rolls after Richard, humming his own sneaky music to himself, attacking when he does.

Sigma Castell:
I follow Connor and take out my blender, and sneak attack one of the guards.

1 (+1) = 2, 15 (+1) = 16 for fumble; Richard tries to attack the cop, but instead misses and trips over into the light, where the guards quickly detect him.

9; Green attempts to take care of the other guard, and with his +40% in Observation, he is able to score a hit that does very little damage.

Guard #2 (Mark): 39/40 (-1!)

16; Isaac grabs the first guard and- you know what? I think I'll keep it at that.

Guard #1 (Johnny): 33/40 (-7!)

TrilbyWill:
I follow Richard, taking out the Bonerkiller as I go, and attempt to use it to knock a guard out.

10; you bunk the non-blended guard on the head. He is disoriented by the hit, but is going to recover quickly.

Noticing that the element of surprise just became secondary, I go out and try to knock the dizzied guard to the ground using the two katana handles. I roll an 8 and miss.

I continue smacking the guard.

"HAHAAA! TAKE THIS! AND THIS! MUAHAHAAAA!"

>ZAPPITY ZAP

Mental instability rising...

Fuck it. I turn on my back and as quickly as possible equip my Beretta, unloading five bullets into the guard.

TrilbyWill:
I continue smacking the guard.

18; you successfully knock him out for a sizable moment.

Greenstarfanatic:
"HAHAAA! TAKE THIS! AND THIS! MUAHAHAAAA!"

>ZAPPITY ZAP

15; You succeed in attacking the guard; said guard being unconscious. You wake him up.

Connor Lonske:
Mental instability rising...]

Fuck it. I turn on my back and as quickly as possible equip my Beretta, unloading five bullets into the guard.

3 (+1) = 4; a sharp sound pops up, indicating that there is no ammo in the gun.

I attempt to knock the awoken guard back down; I roll a 18 and succeed deeply.

5; the other guard fails to escape from Sigma's attack. The poor guy.

Guard #1 (Johnny): 29/40 (-4!)

I take out my Okay Iron knife and try to stab the other guard.

I angrily discard the gun, jump on top of the floored guard, attempting to crush his neck with my police baton and for good measure knee him repeatedly in the balls.

I roll to determine whether or not I find a shovel.

TrilbyWill:
I take out my Okay Iron knife and try to stab the other guard.

18; you stab Johnny in the throat; Jesus fuck, that's a lot of punishment for that guy.

Guard #1 (Johnny): 22/40 (-7!)

Connor Lonske:
I angrily discard the gun, jump on top of the floored guard, attempting to crush his neck with my police baton and for good measure knee him repeatedly in the balls.

14; the neck crushing takes its time, but the ball-kneeing doesn't need a lot of effort to be effective.

Guard #2 (Mark): 35/40 (-4!) (IN DEEP GENITAL PAIN)

Saltarius:
I roll to determine whether or not I find a shovel.

You roll 12 and find a shovel spade.

"Yeah...yeah this'll do."

I start trying to lift a tile up with the shovel spade.

I keep stabbing until he's dead.

I continue pushing the the baton down on his throat as hard as humanly possible, and to keep him down I head bud him.

Saltarius:

"Yeah...yeah this'll do."

I start trying to lift a tile up with the shovel spade.

12; holy fuck, that tile is heavy. You don't manage to bring it all the way.

TrilbyWill:
I keep stabbing until he's dead.

1, fumble with 15; you make air-stabbing a professional sport.

I continue trying to get the tile up. Goddamit, that's gotta be some XP for iron will.

I stop stabbing the air and go back to stabbing the guard.

Connor Lonske:
I continue pushing the the baton down on his throat as hard as humanly possible, and to keep him down I head bud him.

12; throat stabbing and shit. The difficulty check starts lowering.

Guard #2 (Mark): 30/40 (-5!) (SLOWLY CHOKING) (IN DEEP GENITAL PAIN)

I kinda look weirdly at Richard as he slowly gets to fucking killing a guy. "Euh... (Uh) Richard, we're just supposed to knock them out."

Saltarius:
I continue trying to get the tile up. Goddamit, that's gotta be some XP for iron will.

8; the tile doesn't move one bit.

TrilbyWill:
I stop stabbing the air and go back to stabbing the guard.

10; you seem to have temporarily lost your wind, and the stabs are a bit like using a paper cutter on an electronic appliance.

Guard #1 (Johnny): 18/40 (-4!)

I ain't budging till I lift this one fucking tile.

I switch my Bonerkiller for an Abysmally Shitty Iron Knife, and start doubling the stabs.

I hear Marcel and begin beating the ever living fuck out of the guard instead.

Saltarius:
I ain't budging till I lift this one fucking tile.

20; as the tile fucking FLIES UP TO THE CEILING AND BREAKS, all organic life in a 100-mile radius feels a relevance in the Force.

You also get +10 XP, just because go fuck yourself.

TrilbyWill:
I switch my Bonerkiller for an Abysmally Shitty Iron Knife, and start doubling the stabs.

17; the stabbing amplifies.

Guard #1 (Johnny): 10/40 (-8!!)

Connor Lonske:
I hear Marcel and begin beating the ever living fuck out of the guard instead.

5; have you ever been so angry you just punched the floor? That's what's going on.

"Dude, Richard, are you alright?"

I proceed to dig up every tile in the vicinity.

I try to finish the guard off by doing the Skyrim decapitation where you spin around before slashing their neck, for style.

Saltarius:
I proceed to dig up every tile in the vicinity.

14; you dig up a tile. 5 XP.

TrilbyWill:
I try to finish the guard off by doing the Skyrim decapitation where you spin around before slashing their neck, for style.

BEEP BOOP BOOP BOOP

SKYRIM REFERENCE DETECTED

AUTO ASSIGN AS AUTOMATIC SUCCESS?

Y/N

>EH

6; you spin around like a one-legged ballerina and keep slicing the air. The blended guy doesn't look very intimidated, considering he's, well, you know.

mental instability at max. might want to do something Marcel.

I fuckin search for the largest object I can fit into this fucker's mouth and I go with the fleshlight. Oh this will be fun.

I start digging through the dirt beneath the tiles.

"Shit."
I stop, sway a bit, then do some more stabbing because I don't think anyone noticed me.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 . . . 345 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked