Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 . . . 345 NEXT

"Hey Marcel. Like my hat?" I proudly point to the number one on it.

Connor Lonske:
"Hey Marcel. Like my hat?" I proudly point to the number one on it.

I look up from the LPs and observe the hat; it is, in fact, pretty neat. "Hey, that's a pretty neat-o hat, I gotta say."

"Thanks." I walk over to him and look at the recorders, and notice the first record that he skipped over, "That Sergeant Pepper one looks pretty good. Mind if I play it next?"

Connor Lonske:
"Thanks." I walk over to him and look at the recorders, and notice the first record that he skipped over, "That Sergeant Pepper one looks pretty good. Mind if I play it next?"

The lights go out. "Sure, put it on; that other one's too chronotransductive for my tastes. Whatever the hell that means."

I take the record and while walking over to player I try to think of something to say. I got nothin so I ask, "What happened back there? Before getting to the back door?"

Connor Lonske:
I take the record and while walking over to player I try to think of something to say. I got nothin so I ask, "What happened back there? Before getting to the back door?"

"Back there? Oh, yeah; we managed to get through the town easily. Everyone was drunk as fuck there, and someone gave me 20 Canadian bucks for lint. We found ourselves at a four-way, and we did things, and we ended up at the backdoor, where you woke up before going unconscious again."

I consider asking him to specifying what I did. But truth is I really don't want to know, It'll be my ass for it later anyways.

huh?

I mean when I head back to the town.

oh.

I play the record,

"So, France is pretty cool. One of the best military nations in history. What's it like there?"

Connor Lonske:
"So, France is pretty cool. One of the best military nations in history. What's it like there?"

"There's a lot of good places to vacation in, but if you're looking for clean air and people who aren't dicks in majority, you better live in small or medium-sized towns. It sucks to be a kid there, though; the adults who work in schools there are sexist asses more often than not. Once, I saw some kid get beat up in school on a playground by two girls, and the monitor who's supposed to take care of that shit did nothing because they happened to be friends with him or something. The dude was fucking crying in a corner next to the garbage bins, and his friend had no idea what to do."

"..." Boy is this gonna be awkward, "Bullying really sucks. It's a big problem in the states as well. I should know, personally. I mean, when you're in school, you don't really have much of a choice where you fit into other than to go lower in the ranks. I did a lot of things I regret in school, but I felt I didn't have a choice. It was either that or get categorized in with the rest of the non jocks and cheerleaders. But being a jock really held me back from studying history or doing the shit I wanted to do..."

Before you say something, go fuck yourself.

hey man i wasn't gonna say nothin.

I know you've read my character sheet.

man you crazy.

Fuck off.

"Dammit."
I go down into the sewers and head outside.

you realize you gotta go though the town for that right? you're gonna have to wait till the boss gets back to roll that crap. hint guy would do it, but he's got the fuckin shits man (sucks to be him).

I decide to go and talk to the others. I go back to the floor we were originally on, and try to find Richard.

the elevator is stuck til salt comes back so she can bitch slap yo ass.

"Oh this is fucking bullshit."
I kick the doors.

I decide to go back to the food court for now.

"Oh this is fucking bullshit."
I kick the doors.

your foot hurts

I decide to go back to the food court for now.

there's many food places here. all of them suck. other than the pizza hut. and the taco bell. and the combination pizza hut and taco bell

"Ow."
I phone Richard.

God do I hate-

OH THANK FUCKING GOD

"Sorry Marcel I need to take this." I answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Richard? I'm stuck in an elevator. The door is jammed or something, can you come and give me a hand?"

The reception is terrible, shit. "Hello? Hey, are you makin a pun about my name?"

"God damn it. Richard, where are you?"

Fine.

Replace the Vibrator hand with my regular hand and equip one of the knives.

Fine.

Replace the Vibrator hand with my regular hand and equip one of the knives.

the fuckin sex toy turn on in your chest and shit. man robots are weird.

"God damn it. Richard, where are you?"

The call disconnects, I curse under my breath and turn back to Marcel, hoping to change the subject.

"So uh," Shit, "What where we talkin about."

oh my god Tommy. you got the nineteen SEVENTY FOUUUR GET! man you lucked out, son of a bitch getting the most OP item in existence.

You get a cookie and a clicker! one of the most dangerous world alternating and even god killing items in all of the omniverse! (at least when it wasn't blown the fuck up).

All you got to do is click the cookie with the cursor 10,000,000,000 times and you'll win a cookie!* **

*(along with rewriting reality, causing the grandma apocalipse, and destroying EVERYTHING in the process.)

**no upgrades included. you only get the cookie and the clicker

man i envy you. i'm fuckin hungry.

Hm. Interesting feeling, to be honest.

Okay, let's find something to kill! To the sewers!

you need to wait til my boss comes back so he can roll and shit. seeing how the sewer is a dungeon and all. for now all you can do is ether head back to the food court or walk into an invisible wall till whenever.

Fine. Asshole.

Head back to the food court and find some oil to sip on.

I wake up on the swewers near Marcel, Richard and the robot *Yawn* hey guys what's going on?" I said getting off the ground

Fine. Asshole.

Head back to the food court and find some oil to sip on.

you find fryer oil in the mcdonalds. pretty greasy man, i wouldn't recommend it.

I wake up on the swewers near Marcel, Richard and the robot *Yawn* hey guys what's going on?" I said getting off the ground

ignorin the fact you should be all the way in the UK (i'll forgive that), the closest person to you is the robot man, who just left for the food court. near by the food court is the record store, where Marcel and Richard are. you however are not in ether of these places. you are on the right side of the invisible wall between the sewers and the inner part of the mall where everyone is

so basically you're having delusions and are talking to imaginary fuckin player characters and look like a huge idiot.

also sup. i'm the actin gm. just fyi

Nah, don't think that'll work. Motor oil is the best. See if that item store has any for cheap.

which item store man and what type item? if you mean auto repair shop then you're fucked as that isn't in this part of the mall and is in the ADVANCED DARKNESS

Nah, man.

I mean the generic Item Shop that one guy went in a while back. Sigma or something. Maybe. It had a lot of shit.

you mean ye old general store or whatever you fuckin nerds call it. yeah you find it in there for 5 bucks. guzzle at your hearts content, you fuckin preverted robot.

Yaaaaaay.

Green heads to a nearby table with his prize and dispenses a straw into the can, sipping nonchalantly.

gross

I approach the invisible wall placing my hand against it and I swear my hand moved through it a bit

Pages PREV 1 . . . 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 . . . 345 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked