Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 . . . 346 NEXT

Greenstarfanatic:
"SHITE. Oh cool, my Irish functions are restoring!"

CUT HIS BOLLOCKS OUT.

6; you only manage to score his leg.

Branch Davidian: 28/30 (-2!)

He attempts to attack you himself, aiming for the screen. 2, fumble with 18; he trips and falls over into the lower part of the sewers, where only a little bit of sewage remains after it was all set on fire.

TrilbyWill:
"Cool."
I drive the rest of the way.

You are halfway to the Lac des Cèdres, around a quarter of the way to Godbout.

16; you find something shining on the driveway.

I stop and examine the shining thing.

TrilbyWill:
I stop and examine the shining thing.

You find a pocket radio; the transmitter of the people's voice. It still has full batteries in it too.

"OOH, GOTCHA NOW, ARSEFECKER."

SHANK THE BASTARD.

Greenstarfanatic:
"OOH, GOTCHA NOW, ARSEFECKER."

SHANK THE BASTARD.

2, fumble for 20; you trip up and almost fall, but end up doing a synchronized dance routine with the knife. You act as if you totally intended that to happen.

12; the Branch Davidian slowly rises up and, boldly enough, attempts to attack your screen with his knife and his off-hand. 6; he kinda just flails at you.

"OH YE MANGY BASTARD."

Hm. Switch back to Canadian mode from Irish mode, and gouge an eye out, hopefully.

And not one of mine.

Greenstarfanatic:
"OH YE MANGY BASTARD."

Hm. Switch back to Canadian mode from Irish mode, and gouge an eye out, hopefully.

And not one of mine.

You have eyes?

5; you flail at the Branch Davidian along with him, neither of you hitting each other.

I put the pocket radio in my inventory and go back to driving.

I frown, and twiddle the dial again, reaching over and adjusting the angle of the aerial.

"Can you hear me major tom? can you hear me major tom? can you hear me major tom?"

Okay obviously this knife isn't working.

STUN GUN HIS ASS.

Sigma Castell:
I frown, and twiddle the dial again, reaching over and adjusting the angle of the aerial.

"Can you hear me major tom? can you hear me major tom? can you hear me major tom?"

You hear the song come out of both the radio and somewhere else; turning around, you can see a ham radio on the desk the corpse took a seat at.

TrilbyWill:
I put the pocket radio in my inventory and go back to driving.

You eventually pass the Lac des Cèdres; you are about halfway to Godbout. You hear your radio play The Who.

Greenstarfanatic:

Okay obviously this knife isn't working.

STUN GUN HIS ASS.

13; you stun him as he attacks you. 11; in a stunned state, he kinda falls over on you, taking you down to the ground with him.

I continue to drive to Godbout.

Whoops.

Well, now that he's right here, Stabbity Stab?

Greenstarfanatic:
Whoops.

Well, now that he's right here, Stabbity Stab?

5; perhaps Branch Davidians are very heavy.

Speaking of Branch Davidians, he tries to recover from the stun. 14; he is able to control himself, but isn't exactly sure what's going on.

TrilbyWill:
I continue to drive to Godbout.

I take out my fancy J and press it.
"So... where in Godbout is this guy? Just for future reference."

I get up, and walk over to the jury-rigged radio. I lean down and pick it up, studying it closely.

TrilbyWill:
I take out my fancy J and press it.
"So... where in Godbout is this guy? Just for future reference."

Hold on, let me check.

...Well, he herds sheep, so you might want to look for close to the outskirts. Maybe when you get it, head to the northwest of town and start asking farmers and shit.

Sigma Castell:
I get up, and walk over to the jury-rigged radio. I lean down and pick it up, studying it closely.

8; you do know it's a radio with a bunch of buttons on it, and that now the microphone connected to it is hanging in mid-air.

"Makes sense."
I continue driving, keeping an eye, an ear and a nostril out for any signs of sheep.

Jesus Christ what is WRONG with me today?

STAB HIM. IN THE FACE. A LOT.

TrilbyWill:
"Makes sense."
I continue driving, keeping an eye, an ear and a nostril out for any signs of sheep.

You find sheep; a fuckton of them. You also see a bunch of farmers, along with mercenaries, trying to get them all in before the night falls.

Greenstarfanatic:
Jesus Christ what is WRONG with me today?

STAB HIM. IN THE FACE. A LOT.

16; his face is stabbed.

Branch Davidian: 21/30 (-7!)

I drive over to the farmers.
"Which one of y'all put the quest notice up in the Mall?"

TrilbyWill:
I drive over to the farmers.
"Which one of y'all put the quest notice up in the Mall?"

A few of the mercenaries notice you, and one of them approaches you. "Hey, you came here because of that notice too?"

Richard sends Trilby a txt message to his phone,

If you run into merks who are doing your quest, ask him what the Krusty Krab Pizza is. If he doesn't make a Spongebob reference, he isn't worth your trust. J hint guy told me that. Thanks J hint guy.

I patiently wait for Marcel.
"God damn it, who takes this long to find an elevator?"

"Perhaps. Uh, hey, do you know what the Krusty Krab Pizza is?"

MinimanZombie:
I patiently wait for Marcel.
"God damn it, who takes this long to find an elevator?"

As I pass by a door, I hear somebody tap his foot in some kind of illicit liquid. I grab my katana and go inside, to see an elevator; must be the one that Tommy's stuck in. I get close and look through the narrow opening between the elevator doors, to see him wallowing knee-deep in puke. "Tommy, what the fuck?"

TrilbyWill:
"Perhaps. Uh, hey, do you know what the Krusty Krab Pizza is?"

You hear a voice in the distance call out his answer: "KRUSTY KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEAYEYAEYAYAAAAAAA YEAAAAA YEAAEYAA IS THE PIZZA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FOR YOU AND...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"So, you're from Laval too?" the merc you were asking the question to asks.

"Don't ask, just help me out of here."

"No, I'm from a little further away. I was just passing through when I saw the notice."

MinimanZombie:
"Don't ask, just help me out of here."

"I don't even get the right to ask questions? Is it because I'm French? Or are you some kind of Royalist?"

TrilbyWill:
"No, I'm from a little further away. I was just passing through when I saw the notice."

"Well, then, it must have taken a hell of a long time to get here; you want me to show you the camps?"

"Kind of. Anyway, yeah. Lead the way."
I get off the bike and put it back in my inventory.

"Oh my god Marcel, you're so whiny. Look, the hobo started vomiting so I started puking, and now I'm stuck in here."

TrilbyWill:
"Kind of. Anyway, yeah. Lead the way."
I get off the bike and put it back in my inventory.

The mercenary walks off to the other edge of the field, with you (supposedly) following behind him; they eventually arrive to a large settlement, filled with various people coming from different places around the area, and who made their own small colony on the basis of their not having been able to get work done for a while.

You eventually stop in the main square, where a bunch of makeshift stores are erected.

Pff. Erected.

"So, this is the place. If you have a tent, you can look for some vacant space up north, but otherwise, you'll know when we all get back on guard duty."

MinimanZombie:
"Oh my god Marcel, you're so whiny. Look, the hobo started vomiting so I started puking, and now I'm stuck in here."

"Whiny, huh? Well, it's not false; that insult was so weak it makes me want to cry."

"Right. Now, where's this Roger guy?"

TrilbyWill:
"Right. Now, where's this Roger guy?"

"Roger? Oh, he's over at the church," the merc says as he points to a large church building, possibly serving as Roger's home and headquarters; on the sides that face the outside of the city, there are various expansions made so as to accommodate animals and farming equipment. "I don't think you'd want to go there right now, though, he's usually really busy at this time of the day."

"Fair enough. So, what do you know about the quest so far?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked