Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 346 NEXT

"Well, yeah. It's really warm. It's also fun."

"Yeah sure. I mean I got a meal I can save for later anyway, but this works too."

"Plan B" I think.
I use BLUFF and PURSUASION to attempt to convince the surrounding people that the man is in fact a pterodactyl, then leg it into the nearest coffee shop.

TrilbyWill:
"Well, yeah. It's really warm. It's also fun."

...You're pretty funny, Trilby, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

MinimanZombie:
"Yeah sure. I mean I got a meal I can save for later anyway, but this works too."

"Alright, let's go." I head out of the Mall and look for the nearest Subway on my GPS; I eventually find one close to the Mount-Royal, the place the Mall seems to be on. All I need to do is to descend to the west. "Hey, Tom, we can go by those skeletons on the-" I then notice that Tommy isn't there, since he didn't post anything about following along yet. "Argh. (Ugh.)"

Sigma Castell:
"Plan B" I think.
I use BLUFF and PURSUASION to attempt to convince the surrounding people that the man is in fact a pterodactyl, then leg it into the nearest coffee shop.

2, fumble with 18; everyone thinks you're insane and kinda silently steps away. You enter the coffee shop and find around half a dozen people doing... stuff you'd do in a coffee shop after the apocalypse.

I walk up to the counter.
"Hey. Do you know where the Kulinary Krustacean is?"

I totally follow Marcel.
"Sorry what were you saying? I saw a fox and it looked like it wanted to tell me something."

Green looks to the side and notices Tommy and Marcel leaving the mall altogether, and races after them.

"HEY GUYS! WAIT UP!"

When he catches up...

"So, uh...what are you guys doing?"

"Thanks, I guess... So, question; am I the only one here who can hear you?"

Sigma Castell:
I walk up to the counter.
"Hey. Do you know where the Kulinary Krustacean is?"

8; The bartender scratches his beard and starts thinking. "Well, I think I heard of that place before, but... Sorry, I don't know where it is. Check the newspaper." He points to a newspaper stand close to the counter.

MinimanZombie:
I totally follow Marcel.
"Sorry what were you saying? I saw a fox and it looked like it wanted to tell me something."

"Yeah, so, one of the Subways are west; we just need to descend the mountain to get there, and we can go check out those skeletons on the way."

Greenstarfanatic:
Green looks to the side and notices Tommy and Marcel leaving the mall altogether, and races after them.

"HEY GUYS! WAIT UP!"

When he catches up...

"So, uh...what are you guys doing?"

"We're going to go to a boat and see some kind of ghost lady."

TrilbyWill:
"Thanks, I guess... So, question; am I the only one here who can hear you?"

Yes.

"Awesome." I begin descending the mountain, towards the man made stone circle.

"Great..."
I start twiddling my thumbs until the sheep killing thing shows up.

I check the newspaper.

"Ghost lady? On a boat? What do you mean? OOOH, LIKE THE LADY OF THE LAKE!? My master told me that story all the time, I LOVED it!"

MinimanZombie:
"Awesome." I begin descending the mountain, towards the man made stone circle.

I silently lead the way.

Greenstarfanatic:
"Ghost lady? On a boat? What do you mean? OOOH, LIKE THE LADY OF THE LAKE!? My master told me that story all the time, I LOVED it!"

"...Uh... Maybe? It might be like that."

We eventually arrive close to the stone circle; nearby, the skeletons of the... well, skeletons are still remaining, with their rusty scimitars and shields.

TrilbyWill:
"Great..."
I start twiddling my thumbs until the sheep killing thing shows up.

The sun sets.

You hear dozens of people behind and close to you loading up their weapons and aiming at the forest. An intercom activates and broadcasts a voice: "Hey, this is Jonas; I have a perfect view of the forest, the wind is around 3 knots, the sky is clear."

Sigma Castell:
I check the newspaper.

You find a story on the sidelines concerning the Kulinary Krustacean:

I take out a piece of wood and my lighter.
"So, how long have you guys been here?"

I see if there's anything I can loot off of the ground.

TrilbyWill:
I take out a piece of wood and my lighter.
"So, how long have you guys been here?"

"I dunno, maybe 4 months. I heard the earliest mercs were there for around 10."

The night falls.

"Don't say anything," the mercenary close to you whispers, "and keep your eyes on the forest."

MinimanZombie:
I see if there's anything I can loot off of the ground.

20; you find an Ugly, Average Scimitar, Ugly being the enchantment. It makes the weapon 15% more susceptible to killing boners.

"Amazing. It'll do."
I place the Scimitar in my inventory.
"So Marcel, got any plans on where to go or what to do next?"

Green notices Tom's find, and tries to find something useful himself.

MinimanZombie:
"Amazing. It'll do."
I place the Scimitar in my inventory.
"So Marcel, got any plans on where to go or what to do next?"

"Not really; we just need to continue west, and we'll get to that Subway."

Greenstarfanatic:
Green notices Tom's find, and tries to find something useful himself.

6; you find dirt and grass.

I walk up behind Tox, muttering. "Fuckin' tile smashers. To think that such...ANIMALS live in this world..."

"MARCEL LOOK OUT A GHOST APPEARED BEHIND YOU!"
I leap at Salt, whom I am unaware is Salt, with my new scimitar.

"I am not a vengeful spirit if thou has not used tiles against their sacred purpose, living one."

"Aww, bollocks. Ooh! Back to Irish, are we?"

Green gives up on searching and turns around to see Tommy and Salt tussling.

"There ya are, Salt!"

MinimanZombie:
"MARCEL LOOK OUT A GHOST APPEARED BEHIND YOU!"
I leap at Salt, whom I am unaware is Salt, with my new scimitar.

1, fumble with 8; you somehow do a flip and land on your ass multiple feet away.

I turn around and see-Mais qu'est-ce qu'elle fout ici? (Now what the fuck is she doing here?)

Saltarius:
"I am not a vengeful spirit if thou has not used tiles against their sacred purpose, living one."

"Salt, you're alive as hell, we're not that stupid. Well, maybe Tommy is, but you get my drift."

I stare at the forest.

"Eh, I might as well scare the shit out of Zombie. So, you're looking for a ghost? Think the ghost'll be stupid enough to think I'm one to and strike up conversation?"

"What ghost? We never said anything about a ghost."

"I read the quest board too guys, and I'm not that stupid to forget one of those."

"3 players maximum, sorry."

"Well shit, excuse me if in the future I be proactive and fuck up one of your quests."

I fold the newspaper into a fedora and place it on my head.
"looks like its time for an...
image!"

While those two are bickering, Green decides to comb the area for anything important and/or interesting again.

Sigma Castell:
snip

...Well, go investigate, then.

Greenstarfanatic:
While those two are bickering, Green decides to comb the area for anything important and/or interesting again.

16; you find an Average Rust Shield. That's a shield made of rust. It's average.

I look at Tom and Salt getting in a fight and decide to keep walking to the Subway.

I arrive in front of the shop, and cast an Investigatory Eye over it, using my +0.5 Investigating Newspaper Fedora

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked