Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 . . . 345 NEXT

Sigma Castell:
I arrive in front of the shop, and cast an Investigatory Eye over it, using my +0.5 Investigating Newspaper Fedora

16; it's a shop. There's nothing unusual you can see on this side. You do notice, however, that the night shift is ongoing.

TrilbyWill:
I stare at the forest.

Something jumps out of the shadow, runs like all hell to get a sheep, and disappears back in the forest. Some shoot, while others get in the forest from the side.

I approach the forest and look around for a blood trail.

I funk through the door and jazzhand up to the nearest staff member.
"HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyBuddy"

I ignore Salt's remark and follow Tox.

I spookily bang my shovel on nearby surfaces in order to purposefully induce an angry response on Zombie's part, to what will be my great amusement.

I look back at Salt.
"Tempo should be a bit quicker at the start and slower at the end, and your timing is so awkward. 4/10."

Evidently getting tired of this shit, I just smack him with the broad side of the Jesus shovel.

Green follows eagerly behind Marcel, shield-in-dildo-hand, and tries to strike up a conversation.

"So, uh...Frenchy...why are we going to see this boat ghost?"

I attempt to grab the shovel before it hits me.

TrilbyWill:
I approach the forest and look around for a blood trail.

9; it's dark as fuck. However, the bullets the other mercs are pressing you to continue on if you don't want to get shot.

Sigma Castell:
I funk through the door and jazzhand up to the nearest staff member.
"HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyBuddy"

The staff member, oddly enough, doesn't answer you. That's because he's dead.

Greenstarfanatic:
Green follows eagerly behind Marcel, shield-in-dildo-hand, and tries to strike up a conversation.

"So, uh...Frenchy...why are we going to see this boat ghost?"

"I dunno; I don't have anything better to do, I suppose."

Saltarius:
Evidently getting tired of this shit, I just smack him with the broad side of the Jesus shovel.

4; you miss.

MinimanZombie:
I attempt to grab the shovel before it hits me.

5; there is no shovel to hold on to.

"Well, then where did you hear about the boat ghost? What importance does the Boat Ghost have? And is this relevant to the plot?"

"Hey, hey Marcel. Hey."

"That's fine."
I go back to Marcel and Green.
"How far now?"

I poke the corpse.
"Something is amiss"
I attempt to ascertain the cause of death

I light my piece of wood on fire.

Greenstarfanatic:
"Well, then where did you hear about the boat ghost? What importance does the Boat Ghost have? And is this relevant to the plot?"

"No idea. I'm just bored."

Saltarius:
"Hey, hey Marcel. Hey."

"What is it?"

MinimanZombie:
"That's fine."
I go back to Marcel and Green.
"How far now?"

"Uh..." I check my phone. "Maybe 5, 6 posts."

Sigma Castell:
I poke the corpse.
"Something is amiss"
I attempt to ascertain the cause of death

7; you notice huge cuts on the cashier's body, but you're not sure what connection it has to his death.

TrilbyWill:
I light my piece of wood on fire.

You manage to make a torch with the piece of wood, quickly enough to see the same thing go get another sheep and disappear in the forest yet again.

"You think the ghost lady will think I'm a ghost too?"

"Hm....

Chips?"

Green hands Marcel a bag of Ketchup chips.

"Follow me!"
I attempt to track the sheep by scent, calling upon my half-year in the Scouts and decade living right next to a whole load of sheep.

Saltarius:
"You think the ghost lady will think I'm a ghost too?"

"Depends; we don't know what kind of ghost it is. Too bad they don't seem to have a Ghostbusters service, considering all the weird shit going on."

Greenstarfanatic:
"Hm....
Chips?"
Green hands Marcel a bag of Ketchup chips.

I reach my hand over, until I see the word "Ketchup" on the bag of chips. I retract my hand and resists the urge to puke.

TrilbyWill:
"Follow me!"
I attempt to track the sheep by scent, calling upon my half-year in the Scouts and decade living right next to a whole load of sheep.

12; the odor starts disappearing fast, prompting you to start running like fuck. Some of the mercs, watching you rushing in like an idiot, go after you while the others try to flank from another side. "This is Jonas; the frontliners have all gone in. Standby and get ready to attack on sight of something fast."

The scent eventually leads you to a clearing; there is a sheep's corpse, but the faint scent seems to carry on further north.

I stop to examine the corpse. Specifically, the wounds.

"Heyyyy, ghossttttt. It's me, another ghooossstttt."

TrilbyWill:
I stop to examine the corpse. Specifically, the wounds.

3, fumble with 6; the corpse fucking shrivels up and dissolves into the ground. Meanwhile, the mercs catch up with you, one of them asking in panic: "Shit, where did it go?!"

Saltarius:
"Heyyyy, ghossttttt. It's me, another ghooossstttt."

"Yeah, no."

"It kept going north."
I head north, hoping to pick up on the trail, or find some tracks to follow or some shit.

"Can't we skip to when she shows up?"

"...no? Fine. Anyone else want some chips?"

TrilbyWill:
"It kept going north."
I head north, hoping to pick up on the trail, or find some tracks to follow or some shit.

16; the thing is so fast that the game engine it runs on has trouble getting rid of its presence in the places where it isn't anymore; you cannot make out what it is, but you're on its trail, along with the mercs behind you.

It seems like the thing is trying to scare you off, as sheep parts start covering the trees nearby. You can hear someone puking behind you. You eventually arrive at a crossroad, where it seems that the thing went by both sides at once.

Saltarius:
"Can't we skip to when she shows up?"

"Uh... No." We eventually arrive at the Subway, where I make myself a sweet-ass bacon sandwich.

"We could pass on stories to one another until she shows up. I've got one. It's known as 'The Hideous Crustacean.'"

"Well that don't make a lick of sense."
I turn to the mercs.
"Okay, we need to split up."

Saltarius:
"We could pass on stories to one another until she shows up. I've got one. It's known as 'The Hideous Crustacean.'"

I finish my sandwich and obtain 10 HP thanks to it.

Marcel: 90/105 (+10!)

"Alright, tell it." I tell Salt as I look up an actual subway station; I eventually obtain the McGill station, a bit farther up east. I gesture everyone to follow me as I carry on through the empty streets of Montreal.

TrilbyWill:
"Well that don't make a lick of sense."
I turn to the mercs.
"Okay, we need to split up."

17; the mercs take a few seconds to decide who's going, the other group immediately going to the right. The 6 remaining ones don't bother waiting for you and immediately start running in the other direction.

I walk next to Marcel.
"So, for the record, I call dibs on the boat."

I run left, and keep an eye out for a blood trail.

Green turns to Tom.

"Hey! I'm not swimming, if that's what you're implying! Do you want me to short circuit and, well, explode?"

"Well I'll permit you passage on my boat, but the boat will belong to me."

"Phew! I thought you were trying to kill me there for a second!"

Well, he seems a bit happier now.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 . . . 345 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked