Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 345 NEXT

"No" I say, stuffing lacey bras and panties into my bag.

I sigh and drive off.

Sigma Castell:
"No" I say, stuffing lacey bras and panties into my bag.

The cop fires a few shots from his rifle at the ground, close to Isaac. "We can easily notice a baby dropped down a balcony and splattered all over the pavement; so can whoever is left in the neighborhood."

Frustrated, he throws the box at the wall, and the lock breaks!

He rolls over to it and opens it, revealing....oh shit, a Stun Gun! It's one of those ones that shoots the prongs and can be reset at the flick of a button! Niiiiice!

He does a little victory dance, before turning his attention back to the vault. There HAS to be a way to get inside...

I slump to the floor from heat exhaustion. I have a vision of some horrible things happening on the other side of the world. People I know? From somewhere? Maybe other dreams?

"What baby?" I say, zipping up my bag and edging away from the now-empty store.

Eventually, following the footsteps left on the trail, I finally arrive at some sort of town; there were a few apartments far away, but the rest is a bunch of shanties; it reminds me of something, like a game that takes place after some sort of fallout... Nah, that must just be me.

I start wandering the area.

Sigma Castell:
"What baby?" I say, zipping up my bag and edging away from the now-empty store.

You roll a 6 in Stealth, performing a -5 in total due to the cops being right in front of you, and the thread granting them the same abilities as the guard from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Your bounty in London is increased to 350.

One of the non-seduced cops approach Isaac, causing the camera to shove in on his face as he talks to Isaac: "Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!

An option screen pops up.

Pay Fine
Go To Jail
Resist Arrest

I blink.
"SHAZAM"
I throw a bag of glitter and flour in the cops face and run off towards my moped.

Sigma Castell:
I blink.
"SHAZAM"
I throw a bag of glitter and flour in the cops face and run off towards my moped.

Isaac rolls a 15; pretty huge success, considering that shit doesn't even work on AIs. Regardless of that, most of them are left to shooting blindly as their AI tries to simulate blindness and causes them to run into walls.

The others start shooting at Isaac; they roll a 17, and manage to score multiple hits in the legs.

Meanwhile, I'm delivering pizza like a law-abiding citizen.

Meanwhile, Green is busy throwing himself at the Vault Door, vigorously.

Without luck.

In fact, he's even managed to dent some of his body a bit. Nothing that a quick tune up wouldn't fix, though.

Dejected, he taxes his new weapon and exits the bank, continuing on to the Shanty Town.

I wake up again and scramble outside, seeing a bank and running into it, meeting the robot again. "What're you up to robofriend?"

I enter one of the bars, and-

-start looking for an iPod cable charger or whatever I could need. I roll a 12, only finding an iPod Shuffle. I throw it away, because no one is stupid enough to buy that kind of shit.

He runs into that one guy as he exits the bank.

"Hey! I found a weapon! And a huge vault!"

He holds up his stun-gun eagerly.

I stare confusedly at the scene.
"Shit."
I do a sweet action roll and tackle Isaac to the floor.
"COPS LOOK, I'M HELPING THE LAW! YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A JOB!"

"ffffffffffffffffffff"
I fall to the ground with a bullet in my thigh.
"Frickity Frack."
I crawl the rest of the way down the alley and drag myself onto the moped. I blow a kiss to the mercenaries and speed off into the night, dragging David onto the back of the moped as I pass.

John watches the proceeding between Issac and the 'Cops' while eating a bag of popcorn he picket up from the corner shop. 'God damn this is fuckin horrid.'

'Good thing that baby killer's getting what for tho'

"Oh cool, I'm Joe by the way. Let's break into the bank!"

"Cool! Nice to meet you, Joe!"

He extends a mechanical arm.

I shake the robot's arm. "This is so cool." I say out loud.

Sigma Castell:
"ffffffffffffffffffff"
I fall to the ground with a bullet in my thigh.
"Frickity Frack."
I crawl the rest of the way down the alley and drag myself onto the moped. I blow a kiss to the mercenaries and speed off into the night, dragging David onto the back of the moped as I pass.

Well, shit, you roll an 18 and drive off into the sunset... Nah, I'm just kidding, it's night-time.

He displays a :D face on his screen, and leads the way to the back room with the vault.

"you are not drag me down with you" I said I grab Issac and pulls us the moped and landing on some rubbish

I do my best approximation of an :D face with my actual face.

"So! This is the vault! What's your plan, Joe?"

He gestures to the large metal door.

I turn to the Cops.
"If I help will you give me money?"

MinimanZombie:
I turn to the Cops.
"If I help will you give me money?"

You roll an 18; one of the cops approach you. "If you want, you can go get that criminal. We'll give you around 50 pieces. Sound good for you?"

----

I continue to look for objects of interest when I find something horrible in the fridge.

No, the other fridge, where they keep the beer! That's pretty ordinary as far as I know. In the aforementioned other fridge, I find the corpse of a bartender, seemingly cut in half and stuffed in the fridge. Triste fin, mais elle va bien (Sad ending, but it fits).

"Um. Plan. Yeah." I run my hands over the door.

"Deal. Do I have permission to take a vehicle? I kinda don't have one."

He watches as Joe does his thing with feeling up the door, keeping his light on Joe's hands.

"Damn, five minutes and the cops are hunting them. To think that was me..."

MinimanZombie:
"Deal. Do I have permission to take a vehicle? I kinda don't have one."

Tommy rolls a 10. "Sorry, that's out of our reach; the game engine we run on doesn't allow us to have or use vehicles anyway."

"Aw. Well...I'll see you soon nice police man."
I walk away a fair distance and phone Sigma.
"Let's meet up. At the park."

"I'm looking for weakpoints. Or something."

"Oooooh! Let me try!"

[20!] He jumps up and tries to scan the door, a lot of green text flies across. After a couple moments, the door actually opens! It turns out he was on Lockpick mode and not Scan mode. Whoops? But not really.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 345 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked