The Pub (an open RP/ Character Workshop for any and all.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

"Take it easy" Kin says. He is wiping the bar off of a few peanut shells, he remains calm and collected. "If you can't play nice, you won't play here at all. 'nuff said?"

"Alright, who the hell told you to talk to me? Huh? Oh just because someone goes in a bar he has to talk to everyone in a three mile radius? Fuck you dude, I am here for a drink, what right does pond-scum like you have to even ask if I am okay?" He goes in close and whispers "I'm just peachy."

After he done finished I blinked, caught a little off guard by his outburst "Ummm...srry for being a friendly person, fuck, if I bothered you that much all you had to do was say it. Ill just take my friendliness elsewhere" I stood to sit in another location but before I do, I shoot a glance at his hair, my eyes begone to glow red, a few brief seconds later his hair suddenly combusted into flames. Then I walk happily to a booth on the other side of the pub, waving to Anon to join me.

I pick up my drink and a bottle as I watch The Sheriff's hair catch on fire, walking over to the booth I sit down facing the bar for tactial advantages just in case of a gunfight "new power?" I said to him

A sly smile came over my face, "yea I geuss so, something I picked up upon after the mall" I take a deep breath then continued. "anyways like I was saying, Im still body body with that dragon, and it turns out hes very knowledgeable for a dragon" I look around then lean closer and say in a whisper "how would you like in on the job of a life time?". Then I cross my hands together in a fashion of confidence and excitement all in one.

"how would you like in on the job of a life time?"

"yea I geuss so, something I picked up upon after the mall, anyways like I was saying"

"hm I have something similar, watch" I said as all the candles in the pub suddenly lit up and pointed towards me, holding my hand I snap my fingers and they all go out "depends, is it a two man job, are we going to die a lot and we will need several pounds of C4?" I said before taking a long sip of my drink

"Well, I best be off," Marcus said to no-one in particular and he walked out of the Pub. Maybe he'd be back soon, maybe he wouldn't, but the young lobster still had work to do in his own universe.

Without thinking, before he could even react, his hair was on fire. This little fucker set his hair on fire. He would probably feel it if it wasn't for all the drugs, but he was hopped up on more than anyone could list. The man pulled out a phone and pushed the panic button, reinforcements would arrive soon. Assaulting an officer was punishable by death after all. The sheriff grabbed a nearby glass of water and put his hair out before pulling out his revolver and yelling "On the ground motherfucker! You are gonna rot, you fucking scumbag." Sirens could be heard in the distance, perhaps assaulting the sheriff wasn't entirely smart.

A snap was heard, the sheriff's bloodstained eyes seemed to have been altered somehow. "Your face is on our records, there isn't any getting out of this one, get on the ground or I swear I will fucking shoot you here."

"On the ground motherfucker! You are gonna rot, you fucking scumbag, Your face is on our records, there isn't any getting out of this one, get on the ground or I swear I will fucking shoot you here"

while I was waiting for Clade to reply I started pouring myself another drink in a double shot glass after I finish pouring it and I put the bottle down which is now empty this is when "The Sheriff" came over and said we're under arrest I looked at Clade meeting eye to eye with him and looked with a *you ready? it's about to get messy* look before push the empty bottle infront of Clade, I picked up my shot glass and gulped it down but I didn't put it down I just held it and stare at "The Sheriff" with not intimidated eyes

Meanwhile, on the distant planet of Erys, there is a man...

He stands in the clearing at dusk, knowing that they are there. He knows that they are there, AND...he knows that THEY KNOW that he is there. However, they don't know that HE knows that THEY KNOW that he is there...and so he has the advantage.

This is all a bit confusing, but there it is.

He had been informed that crops in this area were failing or even missing, that people were going missing, and that there was this terrible stench around some places...like worse than an exploding outhouse. Normally, a man would say that this was a case of animals, drunken behavior, and...more drunken behavior. However, he did not believe it so, for he had seen the trail, and the trail was underground.

There were dark things in this clearing. Demons of the earth.

He heard the rumbling of their approach, and jumped when they came too close to his position. They'd tried to surface to get at him immediately, drag him under and tear him apart, but again they didn't know he could perceive their movements, and left a dagger in the ground when he jumped. They met the explosion head-on and were forced out of the dirt itself to hit the surface, dazed and wounded by the deathly-cold light. Sherman looked back.

Earthen Nagas. They moved through the land like normal ones did the sea, but these were not the race in proper. They were throwbacks gone demonic. Either the Wrathwyrm or bad evolution or Garlock The Destroyer was to blame...but it didn't matter. Having them at his mercy for the moment, he didn't waste time. The crossbow was out and firing bolts at the first and second, needing quick reloads each time. But then, he'd done so many that it was a rhythmic machine of motion to him, not a hindrance. He had good timing, and thus killed the second only as it was coming to. The third and fourth dove under again, but Sherman held a hand up and then directed downward. A seal barrier shoved its way into the dirt and they knocked heads right into it. Whatever a demon or evil-filled creature forces into that barrier reacts violently with it, causing it to melt into ooze or blast away like fire. Those two just decapitated themselves. Now then...he looked around.

Sherman: Okay, you can quit that, wicked-thing. You're not foolin' anyone. Come on.

The leader of the naga pack was larger than the rest, and understood his words. He surfaced and forced a wave of rocks at him, high enough that he had to move the barrier in order to prevent him from being completely engulfed. And before he knew it, the big naga was up close and personal, slamming a large rock down on the barrier. Rocks being neutral, the barrier actually wouldn't last long against the creature's strength and its weight. So, he didn't bother. Sherman rolled right and directed the barrier to pass through the demon snake's body at the trunk of the tail, rendering it rather immobile. However, as he was putting a crossbow bolt through its head, it had pulled out a strange potion which - when it broke - created a simple red door. Sherman approached this and...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...the door to the bar opened to admit an aging man in black and red. He looked around as the door shut behind him, confused for just a moment as he observed the bar's...well...presence after the potion fell. Did it create it, or just the door leading here. And if so, why did the naga-demon wanna go here? Surely, no one in here would have abided its presence. Unless this place was filled with evil itself. Well, he decided to let that determine itself for a moment, and headed for the bar. Before he made it there, though, he paused to get a look at Matthews.

Sherman: Hey, boy. Roland of Gilead called. He says he wants his character back.

Don't ask why he knew that. Planet Erys is a strange place. Still, he continued on his way to the bar, plunked his hands down, and made to get his attention of the 'tender in the usual fashion.

Sherman: Hail, barkeep! I'll have a glass of fine wine, and then maybe the weight of this place in understandin'.

The Tendrilthane didn't appreciate being ignored, the armour in its grasp got up and was on the verge of leaving when yet another person ordered. The emotion now radiating from the creature was annoyance.

The armour was turned back round to the bar, leaning in this time. Its lack of a face fixed on where someone should be pouring out drinks.

The armour also offered an arm (the one which still had a glove attached) to the newcomer.

This guy wasn't going to go in quietly, he had probably killed others before. Who the hell did he think he was? It didn't matter anymore, the sirens came ever closer and the sound of a bullhorn went off outside. The harsh buzzer called out "This is the police, we have this building surrounded. You can come out with your hands up, or lose them. This is your only warning."

"You aren't from around here I see." The sheriff began. "Assaulting an officer of the law in such a way is twofold, first you attack me, and with magic. Both are banned in these parts and the punishment for both, is death." The Sheriff turned to the man's friend. "I suggest you let go of your weapons, you aren't an accomplice yet, but you are about to be. The punishment for accomplicey is twenty years of hard labor. I assume you don't want that so if you would very kindly FUCK OFF, that would be appreciated. The Sheriff pointed his gun straight at Annon. "You aren't getting out of this, you fucking people think you can come into MY town, talk to ME, and then attack me? You fucking piece of shit, I should just shoot you right here, just right fucking here, save the executioners the trouble."

Footsteps could be heard from outside, the building was entirely surrounded by people. What was normally a quiet town has gone entirely stir crazy. It seemed as if a thousand robberies had gone off in the same area and that the police were simply responding naturally to it. The sheriff shouted again. "On the fucking ground now!"

I let out a sigh as if not having a care in the world "this is becoming rather tiresome" I look towards Anon..."Id say its high time we make our exit". I look towards the sherif with the same smug grin, "I bet you think your a badass dont you well...prepare to be awaken my friend".

I put my fingers to my mouth and let out a high pitched whistle, next thing you know a ear spiting roar raged throughout the air. And a huge terrifying dragon descended upon the pitiful police men, lighting them all on fire and occasionally gobbling up some of them.

I look out the window "Thats our q". I shot a glance at the Sherifs gun, my eyes glowed red, seconds later it melted before his eyes, I grab Anons sholder, and force him to fallow.

When we came out side I sprinted and leaped on the dragon's back, looking over my shoulder I shout "ANON COME ON!!!"

"That was a dragon, that used to be my gun. What?" The Sheriff was checking out of this, his boys would handle it from here, and this bar had plenty of whiskey. He grabbed a stool, acted like nothing was happening and started to take shots. Forty year scotch was his favorite and this particular bar had enough of it to survive an apocalypse. He sighed a bit and took another shot.

The bar was basically destroyed now and a few police officers were dead. This was something they were prepared for however, as in a flash a piercing noise was heard and the dragon which took a moment to land, had a ten pound slug fired from an oversized sharpshooter's rifle cascade down its brain, and rip its motor functions to pieces. The great beast hissed and with the chaos ending, Clade was surrounded by some very angry police officers who didn't even take a second breath before firing what had to be an entire arsenal squarely at his body. With Annon in the open, he was assaulted with a very similar barrage, though it was more careful as to avoid hitting the Sheriff who was now simply drinking scotch from the blown up bar.

My eyes glowed red and any bullet that came within an inch of me or Anon was incenerated. Then with my loudest battle cry unleashed the full power of my ability.
Immediately deadly death rays shot from my eyes obliterating all the officers, including the fuckers with rifles and the like in the the distance.

With everything quite I breath heavily then look to the sherif "YOU" I yell as I march up to him and pick em up by the coller. "We're Going to leave now and let you live. But I swear to god if you fallow it will mean death for you and your men, this I promise" then I let him go and pull a device from my jacket. I grab Anon and the dragon and push a button on the device. Instantly we faded away and were teleported into a vast and advanced hanger.

Occ: sorry if theirs some misspelling, I'm using my bros iPad when I did this

As Clade left, the Sheriff, still looking at his scotch, pulled out a small tracker and threw it on the dragon's corpse. It seemed as if Clade didn't notice and simply teleported away without incident. The Sheriff's walkie talkie started buzzing and out of it the voice said "We were watching the whole thing Barney, you got their location?" The Sheriff's dismayed voice droned "Yeah, I threw a tracker on the user's pet. You have the location, you know what to do." "Roger."

Barney put his scotch down, it wouldn't be long before those two were dead. He laid back and said to the bar tender "Crazy day, huh? We will repair the bar for you, as for those two..."

The Sheriff pointed up as a bright red flash went across the sky, its objective known to Barney. The tracker was not meant to be followed up by soldiers, it was simply a target. The hanger Clade went into was entirely destroyed, gone in an instant and anyone inside removed from reality. Chances are they never even saw it coming. "Fuckin' magic users eh? It's a real wonder what tech can do for ya nowadays though." Barney took another shot and laid back.

The Pub: Mercy Rabbit (sans Vera Rabbit and Wiley the Coyote)

"Hey, boy. Roland of Gilead called. He says he wants his character back." Said a voice from the direction of the Bar, causing the bookish girl from the Wastes of Wyoming to chortle.

For her part, she had kept her head buried within the confines of a rather large book that read "Big Book of Science" on the cover. From what she could observe about the environment and its inhabitants, she had somehow found some sort of gateway to a region of space where other gateways exited, not unlike some sort of galactic truck stop. The only question remained was whether these gateways were localized to a single dimension or a plethora of dimensions.

From what she observed, it seemed that it was at least restricted to one dimension, especially with the way some of the patrons to this Dimensional Gloryhole were acting.

"While you're getting a wine, could I get a Nuka Cola please?" Mercy asked the barkeep, ensuring that her eyes remained on the motley assortment of spaghetti western style cowboys that seemed to have congregated giving each other the stink eye.

sorry ignore

Captain Anon:
[before all that happened this is what I did during it] "this is not a weapon, it is in fact a distraction" I said before flicking my hand causing it to be threw it in the Sheriff's face I run out the door after Clade and is met by the police officers before I can get on the dragon with Clade "fuck oh well, you've better Clench your Teeth.......and Stand Ready in The Face of Death!!" I yell before snapping my fingers and a bolt of lightening and fire fly towards a police car as the bolt hits it the car explodes killing some officers, I throw a few more off killing more of them before firing a big one off for this one I snap my fingers upwards and a huge wall of fire comes out of the ground killing a lot of them, while they burn I simply say "Fire Wall!", as Clade grabs me I grab his arm and pull myself up on to the dragon "you'll have to tell about that Job later, cool hanger" I said we teleported

I'm sorry, I usually don't comment on the writing of others, but I have zero idea what you just wrote here. What are you supposed to be holding? Are you aware the dragon is dead? I thought Clade killed the police? I guess it doesn't matter considering both of your characters just got vaporized by the equivalent of the death star, but I just have no clue what you posted.

drmigit2:

I'm sorry, I usually don't comment on the writing of others, but I have zero idea what you just wrote here. What are you supposed to be holding? Are you aware the dragon is dead? I thought Clade killed the police? I guess it doesn't matter considering both of your characters just got vaporized by the equivalent of the death star, but I just have no clue what you posted.

it was mean to be what I did during the police thing because you and clade did a lot of posts without me but anyway I didn't read your last post so yeah I fucked up but first I was holding a large shot glass, second No I didn't know, third it was before he killed the rest, fourth both of us are Mall Fighters we'll respawn in Clade's post, hopefully

I opened my eyes to find I was laying on my back and looking up straight at the sky, I look around to see I was in the middle of a field. Appearently I had responded, but how did I die in the first place. Last thing I remember was teliporting to the hanger when suddenly...Nothingness and now this.

I guess its of no conciquence now, but something tolled me that old sherif had something to do with it. Hopefully he doesnt know about my revivability and is satified with seeing my former self get killed. That dudes a real persistant prick I tell ya.

It was then I notice Anon and the dragon awaken not to far away, its a good thing we were influenced by the mall

I approach Anon apologetically, "hey dude, sorry I got us in that little scuffle back at the pub, I didnt think the dude would call a whole fuckin swat team on us, anywho..."

I take another look around and nod in confirmation, "Were on the Planet Klaundass, therefore we should be in my home reality"

OoC: Nice to see this thread come back again. Now then...

The door to the pub swung open and a woman with short blond hair and a white labcoat walked in, adjusting the fedora on her head casually and looking down at a small PDA in her hands. ...Well, here's another dimension to record... Maybe I should look around a little more....? Seeing that she had walked on what looked a small battlefield, she shied up very quickly and moved toward the bar, hoping the barkeep and the other patrons in the bar were at least friendly and not ready to pull a six-shooter on the FNG.

As she hurriedly sat down, she gave a small wave to the girl holding the large science book and waved at the barkeep, keeping her voice a little low. "....Um... Would it be alright if I got a caramel cola?"

"hey dude, sorry I got us in that little scuffle back at the pub, I didnt think the dude would call a whole fuckin swat team on us, anywho...., Were on the Planet Klaundass, therefore we should be in my home reality"

"it's fine that what life's about, having scuffles with people you just met" I said picking myself up before I dust Myself down "well if we're in your reality you'd best lead the way then" I said walking up next to him and stares at what's in front of us

Generic NPC 22:
Nuka-whatnow?

After his initial step-in and look-around, he had ordered, and then he heard somebody order a drink he...well...had never heard of. He turned to regard the girl that had spoken up, and smiled slightly. Unlike some of the other looneys that were in here to kill each other, he was at least a nicer sort of person among the patrons. He tipped his hat in a gentlemanly sort of manner and leaned against the bar, which was when he noticed the big book of science. This was no old-fashioned place, that's for sure. Sherman was already convinced he was in one of those places where things converged, because he'd been in one before. He decided to address the girl.

"Well now, it's right nicely to find someone like yourself in a place like this, what with the cosplayers and all."

He indicated a thumb at the would-be cowboy, Matthews, for this. Consider this spaghetti western eaten, with garlic bread.

"well if we're in your reality you'd best lead the way then"

"very well, their should be a settlement west of this location"

with that said the three of us start walking in that general direction, Angler the dragons name lowred his head by my side

Angler

"I don't get it Clade, why don't I just fly you guys to the settlement instead of walking"

ME

"That's very kind of you Angler but this isn't the Mall or weird dimensional place, Sure the people have seen bizarre creatures in their lifetimes but Im not to sure a Dragon flying out of the blue into their community would make them uneasy or not...so just to be on the safe side"

I patted the top of his head then turned to Anon

"you remember Anon do you?"

Angler

I turn my head in his direction studying his figure, "hmmm, Anon, Anon, An-, ahhh yes now its coming together"
I lean in a little closer to him, "how you do sire?"

"....Um... Would it be alright if I got a caramel cola?"
Anastasia smiled.
"Absolutely dear," She reached down and produced a bottle of the drink and popped the cap off.

"how you do sire?"

I look up a little at Angler "very well Angler, I've had better days but what can you do, how have you been? It's been a while last time I think we saw each other was just after Clade and you met and we got back to The Mall?" I said changing between sighing and friendly

Hussmann54:

"Absolutely dear," She reached down and produced a bottle of the drink and popped the cap off.

"Ah, thank you~!" Vanessa said with a bit of an airy tone as she took a small sip and sighed. Just like at home... Looking around again and eventually back to Anastasia, she smiled. "This place seems pretty nice... aside from the damages from all the fighting. How'd you end up owning it..?" She paused for a moment. "Well... if you guys are the owners."

DotSlash:
"Ah, thank you~!" Vanessa said with a bit of an airy tone as she took a small sip and sighed. Just like at home... Looking around again and eventually back to Anastasia, she smiled. "This place seems pretty nice... aside from the damages from all the fighting. How'd you end up owning it..?" She paused for a moment. "Well... if you guys are the owners."

"Well we just sort of stumbled upon it." Anastasia looked around for a moment.
"Me and Nick had plenty of adventures back in our own world, and quite a few in some others while we were at it. Eventually we just decided it was time to hang up the weapons."
She fetches another drink for a patron.
"We knew about this place from some of our former escapades and decided to drop in one day only to find it empty. So we figured we would fix it up. Kinda like we found our calling. It's nice, being able to slow down and just sort of sit and watch the world go on by for once."

Hussmann54:
Snip button is stronk.

"Ah, I see." Vanessa said, taking another small swig from the cola bottle. "...I think I had heard of a place like this from an associate of mine... but I never thought it would be real." She looked around a bit more, wondering more about the place. "I can completely understand wanting a break from the craziness of... everything." She let out a small sigh before taking another drink.

Angler

"very well Angler, I've had better days but what can you do, how have you been? It's been a while last time I think we saw each other was just after Clade and you met and we got back to The Mall?"

"quite well, we shared many adventures together since this thing you call, Mall. Clade may be no dragon but he has proven himself a great friend to me"

I quickly eye the surroundings then whispered to Anon, "Has Clade tolled you what we uncovered?"

FalloutJack:
Cos-Whatnow?

The term Cosplayer wasn't a term that was familiar to the Blaster Bunny as she closed her Big Book of Science and placed it upon the warm wood of the bar; she would have placed it down sooner if the Bartenders weren't too busy to have ignored her order for a Nuka-Cola.

She determined that the term was a mishmash of two terms that had been haphazardly strung together to form some sort of colloquial pigeon English term and did a quick run through of what the term could mean.

"Cost Player?"
"Costly Player?"
"Cosmic Player?"
"Cosmetic Player?"
"Cosy Player?"
"Costume Player?"

"Oh. You mean the people running around in costumes!" Mercy responded after determining the best root terms for the one that man in the hat had used, "Thank you. It's nice to meet someone like yourself as well."

She had to admit that she was stumped as to what this place was since, in theory, a place like this shouldn't be able to exist, at least not without a power source that could provide infinite power for an infinite amount of time nor could it exist without someone with the not only a treasure trove of scientific knowledge on interdimensional but the knowledge of how each dimension was related to one another.

"Did you make this place?" Mercy asked as the other candidates for this Pub's creator seemed to be busy amusing themselves. As she looked around, she tried to signal the bartender once again.

"Scuse me! Can I please get a Nuka-Cola PLEASE?!?" The Youngest of the Rabbit sisters asked, thinking that she might have pulled a Tessa and hopped over the bar to grab a bottle of wine for the man and a bottle of Nuka for herself if they continued to be ignored.

Generic NPC 22:

"Scuse me! Can I please get a Nuka-Cola PLEASE?!?" The Youngest of the Rabbit sisters asked, thinking that she might have pulled a Tessa and hopped over the bar to grab a bottle of wine for the man and a bottle of Nuka for herself if they continued to be ignored.

"Ah yes, Sorry." Kin said as he reached under the bar and produces a nuka cola. "You keep the tops?" He said flicking the bottle against a small tab like opener on the wall. Handing her the bottle and offering the cap.

DotSlash:

"Ah, I see." Vanessa said, taking another small swig from the cola bottle. "...I think I had heard of a place like this from an associate of mine... but I never thought it would be real." She looked around a bit more, wondering more about the place. "I can completely understand wanting a break from the craziness of... everything." She let out a small sigh before taking another drink.

Anastasia leaned forward slightly, elbows on the bar. She felt like there was something here she could sympathize with. "You too huh? Where are you from?"

Lets see how this goes...

A young female in her early twenties, entered what appeared to be a pub. Taking a moment to steel herself as she surveyed the patrons and surroundings through one eye, the weight of her large Gauss rifle made itself known while it was adorned on her back.

This was Lucy Black...

The young woman with a black eye-patch concluded that she must be dreaming. That was the only logical explanation for her current...situation...or whatever someone would call this place.

"How did I get here? Or maybe she actually killed me in my sleep and this is purgatory..." Lucy muttered to herself.

Something struck her as exceedingly odd, besides for everything around her, she was acutely aware of her thoughts and actions. That's not normal in a dream, is it?

Sighing to herself, Lucy chose to chase the existential thoughts from her mind. She was in a pub, this was a good a time as any to finally relax.

Waiting to catch the eye of one of the Bartender's, Lucy nodded politely and made her way around what seemed to be a recent commotion of sorts.

"Scuse me! Can I please get a Nuka-Cola PLEASE?!?"

Lucy's gave the mess of curly hair a sideways glance, the young girl seemed more than a little impatient about her order.

Taking two seats away from the stranger, Lucy quietly waited by the bar as she pulled up a chair.

"People are less likely to give you good service if you shout at them..." Lucy muttered towards the young girl, her eye shifting to meet hers more intensely than Lucy had intended.

Waving a hand towards anyone behind the bar, in order to draw someone's attention, Lucy pointed at the bottle of vodka with the corner of her lips curled into a cautiously friendly smile. Something that indicated: I mean you no harm.

"Has Clade tolled you what we uncovered?"

"quite well, we shared many adventures together since this thing you call, Mall. Clade may be no dragon but he has proven himself a great friend to me"

I look up at Angler and smile "sounds like fun I wish I'd been there with you two, well he made mention of the job of a lifetime and I'm sure he would of continued had it not been for that blasted Sheriff interrupting like he did" I said whispering back

Hussmann54:
snip

RipVanTinkle:
snap

The woman adjusted her fedora a small bit as she looked back to Anastasia, smiling a small bit.

"The place I'm from is called Fierro City. It used to a really beautiful place before everything went to hell." She said, the small smile slowly fading to a more neutral expression. "The city's turned into a massive mess, hell, 'mess' isn't even adequate enough... It's more of a warzone than anything now and the 'warlords' just make everything horrible for everyone living here."

She slowly tapped on the bar with her pointer finger as she spoke. The soft and slow metronome beat she made with each tap got louder and faster as she paused, seeming to signal an outburst before the tapping mellowed back out to a 4/4 time. Easy now... You're here to forget about all this for a while.... Easy... She looked up to Anastasia and smiled a small bit, though a hint of frustration still held in her eyes. "...Trying to restore order to the place has been tough... but progress is being made, bit by bit. But I'm sure you can understand wanting to take a break from waking up to that sort of scene, right?"

After her little explanation, she sighed and smiled a bit toward Anastasia. "Well, how about you guys? Where are you from?"

Noticing the waving hand from the corner of her eyes, Vanessa looked over to the the smirking girl with the eyepatch and waved in return, glad to see another friendly face in the bar. ...I wonder what happened to her eye... But I probably shouldn't try to pry into that just yet...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked