Shadowrun (Interest and signup thread)

Pages PREV 1 2

@EmperorZuma:
@Asclepion: Ahh, okay.

Also, I can have Riley ask the barkeep where the VIP section is and tell him/her that Mr. Johnson is expecting him. I just figured that the time leading up to the actual meeting would be spent with our characters having a chance to mingle, but I'm perfectly fine with going straight into the meeting as well. ^^

It's fine either way.

so are we doing this or what

Seems we're off to a slow start. Don't mean to sound impatient, but does anyone plan on posting soon?

Mortis Nuncius:
Seems we're off to a slow start. Don't mean to sound impatient, but does anyone plan on posting soon?

I'm honestly not sure what to say. Should we maybe just skip ahead to the meeting to discuss how to run the job?

hiei82:

Mortis Nuncius:

I'm honestly not sure what to say. Should we maybe just skip ahead to the meeting to discuss how to run the job?

I wouldn't be against it if it moves things along, but I really hope it doesn't become a regular thing.

@All: That's what I'd been waiting for. You're free to discuss among yourselves, prepare the run, etc.

Good luck :D

Asclepion:
@All: That's what I'd been waiting for. You're free to discuss among yourselves, prepare the run, etc.

Good luck :D

Working on a post. Is it safe to assume the Johnson left?

@hiei82: Yes.

@Asclepion: ...and posted.

I'm sooooo sorry, I feel so creepy right now. XD

Spector29:
I'm sooooo sorry, I feel so creepy right now. XD

It's no big deal. My issue with Miskatonic University was 1) no one bothered to read my character sheet and see that she was supposed to be completely unattractive and 2) just how many people were aggressively chasing after her. I'm fine with you chasing after Scarlet if you want; just don't have it be every post.

hiei82:

It's no big deal. My issue with Miskatonic University was 1) no one bothered to read my character sheet and see that she was supposed to be completely unattractive and 2) just how many people were aggressively chasing after her. I'm fine with you chasing after Scarlet if you want; just don't have it be every post.

I actually thought that was the 'joke', or what have you, that we all chased around the other PCs even if they were ugly. Although chances are they just forgot when Dexter started flirting with everyone. lol

I'll not make it every post, definitely. Adam will probably be distracted once he meets Pix, so that'll be entertaining. XD

so are we ding this or what

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked