We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 189 NEXT

The woman stood, grabbing the sword and pistol, holstering them both. "Lady Candace Ayers." she replied haughtily.

Casting his head around Dalahar burst through the door outside. Scanning around to see if anything secluded was nearby. ill starve you, you simple beast. I don't know what you're doing to me or why, but I won't let you ruin my new beginning!
He couldn't remember he layout of the area from earlier and he was too frantic to see anything better than running down an alley.

Biologically scanning Dalahar shows his bone structure beneath his armour his expanding, growing and fusing with his armour.

Gash just barely heard what the new arrival said as she was in another room, but she immediately recognized the voice. She ran over, shoving aside a few guards that were in her way, until she was right next to Candace. "Holy shit, well ain't this a fuckin' surprise!" Gash said cheerily, and gave a short laugh. "Long time no see, Princess!"

Shana sprinted after Tresh.

"Wait! Get a hold of yourself! The medics want to help!"

"His bones and armour are connecting." Lambda announced her findings to the others going after Tresh.

Candace looked at the armoured woman. "...Gash?" she asked in disbelief.

"That sounds like a good idea." Nina replied to Viyang. After a moment of thinking, she nodded her head affirmatively and followed Edward.

Seeing what she assumed to be a crazy robot running off with half a dozen people chasing after it, Nina decided it was probably a matter best left for the grown-ups to deal with and just stood back and watched.

Viyang skidded to a halt before she collided with the front of the building, the delay as she opened the door causing the gap between her and Dalahar to widen. Once she was out on the street, she leapt up into the air, landing gracefully on the roof of the building, and looked around for Dalahar.

The medical staff present, with their patient escaped, began cleaning up the blood in order to have it tested.

"Do you remember what happened before you arrived here?" the guard asked Candace.

"You're goddamn right! Welcome to the world of Canada!" Gash reached to shake Candace's hand, almost crushing it in her grip if she returned the gesture. "Hey, did you bring any of that tea? I left my stash behind when I went through that portal."

As she heard no slowing down, and running after them was, in such a tight area, not the best thing Anik could do, she decided to instead check out the new arrival.
She was quite surprised to hear that Gash seemed to know her, a lady. Anik had not been too fond of ladies, but that was ... before. She carefully came closer.

Candace gasped with pain abit at Gash's handshake. "Only some I'm afraid..." She looked to the guard. "I was on a ship. It was rough, I went overboard, and... Landed here." She noticed the blind woman and the little girl, but said nothing.

Lambda eventually gave up the chase, unsure if she could help Tresh, at least while he was like this. She slowly returned to her office.

in the alleys of the city
ah, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit. Knit the flesh, weave the bone. Oh how you writhe fleshling oh how you long for this suffering, an appearance to match your deeds. Twist and turn. Bend and break. So many improvements to be made. You let that sodden woman-thing touch us Tresh. TOUCH US? Feculent and rotting. Without higher without lower. There is nothing for here, but my own pleasure. TWIST!! And TURN!! Little fleshling. BEND!! and BREAK!!
I'll make such decidable chunks of those bone walkers, Those I know deep
Down you like so much. I'll have you shatter Shana's eyes and drink the sweet sweet sweet haaaarrr. Nearly done, nearly done hehe. Right on que.

The Dalahar thing writhes and churns on the ground as its now fused armour and flesh warp into blades, his helmet parting to reveal a sickly grin with hundreds of teeth and eyes burning like coal.

OOC: @Frappe. Sorry, I didn't see your thing. I had my attention on Tresh.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I came here about 10 minutes before you arrived." She said while panting.

"I'm a Fenrir. My ancestors were genetically modified to have nuclear powers. The gene splicing was stabilized through wolf genes."

She caught up about 10 meters away from Tresh and stopped. "Halt."

Seeing him squirm on the ground gave off a haunting vibe. "I have a bad feeling the situation has escalated beyond our control. It would not be wise to stick around here. If you have a plan, I suggest you should execute it now."

Tracking Dalahar and the two animal people from above, Viyang was able to drop in not long after Miia and Shana arrived at Dalahar's location. Her skirt crackled with electricity as it seemingly vanished into nothingness, leaving her legs and feet bare from mid-thigh down. "Stand back. I think I have a better chance of slaying the beast than either of you do." she stated, lowering her spear to point it at Dalahar. Though, I'm not too confident in myself. she silently conceded, sparks flying from her weapon.

Dalahar thing stopped writhing. Such a strange sensation physicality, being able to touch and taste and smell and feel and breath. With a hiss Dalahar thing began to rise. Not so much resistance now that fleshing not-corpse was shaped right. Bladed and boned.

The thing is larger than Dalahar by another 2 feet, various horns sprout from his armour and two great horns rise from his helmet, now a snarling face. His volkite charger is fused into a third appendage growing from his lower back, an big eye formed in the centre of the weapon as it is now as much a part of him as an arm. His left arm had enlarged to a degree and was clawed with extra digits, the right arm was smaller than the left but the talons were longer and sharper. His back Mounted generator was rent open by his spine erupting from his back and flame burned within. His feet now large multi cloven hooves. His legs now resembles a bird or reptiles, bending the other way.

He was unnaturally still for now, save for his head and arms which would twitch violently and shudder occasionally

Lambda arrived back in the offices, noticing Anik and co. "Your friend has something wrong with him. He's transformed." she informed them sombrely.

"He did not smell right ..." Anik thought out loud, then decided to head after Dalahar. After all, Miia seemed to have gone after him ... which might not have been the best idea.

Clicking rapidly, she slowly walked out. Her nose led her outside safely.

There, she called out, while keeping her nose and ears focused on the dark mass: "Miia? What's happening?"

"About time something fun happens." Gash replied to Lambda, then started to leave the building. Just as she reached the exit, she looked back. "Which way?"

Viyang raised her empty right hand, fingers splayed, as letters began forming in a circle in front of her body. Arcs of lightning connected the letters up to Viyang's hand, and a series of concentric circles began forming along the arcs, encircling Viyang's hand and the lettering. Once Viyang lowered her arm, a faint purple disk hovered in the air before her, creating a barrier which would slow the momentum of anything that came at her, enough to potentially prevent a fatal blow, up to a point. Dalahar, or whatever the being in his place was, would likely be strong enough to break through with an attack and still do significant damage.

Slowly, Viyang backed off to retrieve the knife from the ground, keeping her eyes focused on Dalahar. "What was his name, again?" she asked.

"I'm not a fighter either. But let's see what our electric spear girl can do."

After the Tresh transformed, she said "I'm not quite sure I have the words right now..."

"His name was Dalahar Tresh." She informed.

"He went into an alleyway." Lambda heard Anik and Miia shouting. "Just follow those two."
Candace popped her head out. "What nonsense is going on now?"

Gash nodded back at Lambda, then turned to Candace. "Just another monster, I think. Come on Princess, it'll be fun!" With that said, Gash sprinted to catch up to the commotion and would arrive shortly.

"Unless you are warriors, I would advise you all to run." Viyang stated, as she held the knife up in front of her face. A little unsure if she was doing it properly, she said, speaking towards the knife, "Uh... Dalahar Tresh!"

time to play play children of bone
A high pitched scream and the creature falls to all fours and charges.
It's strides so large it covers large distances in each loping stride. Screeching all the while it leapt at the disk with no thought for itself

Candace ran after Gash, trying to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

"RUN!" Viyang commanded, forcefully, as she leapt up into the air, high enough to clear Dalahar and then some. The magical barrier remained where it had been before, offering some protection to the others if they didn't move in time.
When Viyang landed on the ground, hopefully directly behind the charging beast, she quickly swiveled in place and made a thrusting motion towards Dalahar with the knife.

Being pretty much hugged by Miia, Anik froze at first, not at all having expected this, then relaxed. She made no attempt to break free, but still said:
"Satan? I don't know ... it doesn't smell like church or something.
But I can protect myself, you can let go of me."

This however, was fastly disregarded, as she heavily flinched when she heard the scream. "I don't have any weapons for this ..." she realized.

Gash finally caught up to the fight, running past Shana and Miia to get closer to Dalahar. However, she stopped when she saw that Viyang was already fighting him. "That's bullshit, I wanted this fight!" She complained, standing out of the way and watching.

Shana screamed and started sprinting. "You two! Get out of here!" Referring to Anik and Miia.

Candace followed Gash, seeing the demonic marine. She stopped in her tracks, going even paler.

Behind. The creatures head disjoints Itself to face its attacker. Seemingly instantly it dislocates arm to catch the thrusting arm. The rest of the body follows the movement in a second later and it is facing its prey, it's strength is obscene and it chuckles deeply. It's mouth sealed behind the helmets faceplate is revealed as the helm cracks and splits, the mouth forming out of the metal. The creature bellows completely and utterly lax in its attack, gloating rather than finishing its enemy. It roared in
The spear users face, delighting over how it would tear her apart, the arms first of course, then the legs then separate the body. Thinking of such carnage intensifies the creatures roar

At the exist of the not airport

Edward quickly combat-rolls away from the sprinting Fridge-man. If this were a game of Dank Soles, someone would go 'nice dodge'.

"What the?!" he shouted.

Quickly he realised the whole group went Benny Hill after Fridge-man. In response, Edward turned around, snapped his fingers, and opened a portal to the other side of Quebec. "Screw doors," he he cursed and shouted, "this shit isn't worth it.

It took him about 2 seconds to realise he cursed and cussed in front of a child. Not that Gash is any better, he thought to himself, with her constant F-bombs and all. If Santa were real, he would not come down a chimney to put a lump of coal down her stocking. But rather kick through her bathroom door and shove a huge bar of soap down her gullet. No fetish.

"Sorry, kiddo!" he apologizes to the little girl, "Didn't mean to be like that fridge woman. I'd bet Santa would shove a huge bar of soap down her throat. No fet-ah....nevermind."

At the other side of Quebec

The portal seemed to open next to a pawn shop of sorts. Depending on how used to weird shizzle these people are, they might be a little shocked that some Mad Max reject and a little girl just walked out of a swirly cloudy thing.

Viyang took advantage of the creature's gloating behaviour, seemingly unperturbed by its screams, and thrust the knife up towards its body. She responded to its own roars with a scream of her own, her sounding more like a thunderclap than any human noise, as she lunged at the being that had formerly been Dalahar. The creature, due to its close proximity to Viyang and the amount of metal in its body, might find itself being stuck by small arcs of electricity.

Other side of Quebec

The sudden opening of portals was still quite unusual, at least on the streets, so the pedestrians and shopkeepers witnessing Ed and Nina's arrival were fairly startled.

Gash set her sword on the ground and leaned forward on it, looking bored and disappointed as she watched the fight.

Through the sparks the creature chuckles again, able to hold the knife away from its
Body. It raises its right arm to strike, poised and ready. The strike doesn't come however, the beast snarled in frustration.

Viyang pushed against the beast, attempting to force the knife blade into it. "Hit this thing in the back!" she ordered, hoping Gash would jump at the opportunity.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 189 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked