Aaand Wild Wasteland Character Pull Anew!

Recruitment, that is.

Yes, I DID copy-and-paste the last recruitment drive thread. Not really an issue.

It's time once again that I asked around to see if anyone wanted to jump in. The Wild Wasteland plot has come a LONG way. For those of you not in the know, Wild Wasteland is my take on Fallout less than a year after New Vegas events, but centered in states surrounding the Capital Wastelands (and the Cap itself). Main characters are nowhere in sight, and they have taken all the in-game unique and weird weapons, leaving us to devise our own nuttery. This is a decidedly crazier version of the game's world. Apart from everything you might've seen in the games, there has been...

-An autonomous Metal Gear.
-A giant radioactive crab (Nukalurk variety).
-Dr. Evil and his Space "Laser".
-A war between two clone species (The Garys lost).
-A genetically-engineered Behemoth army.
-Big rad-plant monsters that grew out of dead bodies.
-Red Glowing One ghouls from China.
-Bizarre breaks in the fourth wall.
-And more!

It all started when the Enclave emerged from Fort Knox and began to establish themselves again, under the guidance of the mysterious Number One and a group within their organization known as the Fallout Sector. Strap on your sidearm and tune in to GNR, Wastelander. You're in for a wild ride!

The template is thus...

...and the RP thread is RIGHT HERE!

Questions for information on the RP and such, I am available at...some point...to answer. Let 'em rip, guys!

retsupurae yahtsee:
Placeholder

Please make use of the Template to its fullest for character submission. Basically, make it like the other profiles we got.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here