Announcing Escapist Expo

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The Escapist Expo

Announcing The Escapist Expo, September 14-16!

Read Full Article

I'd love to go...if I didn't live in England and thus need to take a long (and costly) trans-atlantic flight.

You wouldn't consider franchising out into a European version would you?

Another exciting chapter of The Escapist Continues!!!

I am SO down for this. You have no idea.

Sounds exciting. And it's close enough that I might be able to get there with a little planning.

Hope to learn more as it gets closer.

I LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW! I juuuuuuuuuuuust commented on how i never get the chance to go to conventions and now THE BEST POSSIBLE CON EVER(for me) is going to be mere miles from me.....thank you :') thank you Escapist.

x'D i just punched a wall out of excitement...it hurt my hand

*looks at the article*"yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

*looks at wallet*"shit!"

Huh. Quite the journey, but that's still some time left to, idk...break some legs, collect some money.

This is going on for my birthday, but it's waaaay out of the way for me. Ahh well, good luck with it.

.. I might, just might be able to attend this time. Last time I couldn't because my parents were using the money to visit my brother in Washington D.C. instead of allowing me to attend an Escapist Expo sadly. But now, I have the chance to go without any complications. Unsure if I can go still but.. I feel this year will be my chance.

Also- Magic: The Gathering is present at this expo? Wow, how long has it been since I played that card game? I loved using my black/white deck from time to time and now if I can go... I can bring back this baby to fight against people's decks and that there is already enough for me to do. However, you're also having so much going on plus additional activities so I could I possibly miss out on this epic event?!

Jawsome!

So is Daystar Clarion going to be one of the celebrity guests? Maybe a food panel is in order.

I'd to go, being in Virginia, but I'm saving up for a con in West Virginia in October, and no way would work grant me 2 full weekends off so close together for 2 cons, nor would my wallet.

God damn, I said it when you talked about this with the pub club and I'll say it again; I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO TO THIS, but University is starting then and I'll no way have enough for a plane there.

But, if somehow I earn the money by the next time I am available, I will totally go to this should it continue (and there's no real reason it shouldn't, it sounds awesome) and should I acquire appropriate funds in order to go. Would love to meet the people behind this website I love.

Calumon: Maybe I could go too, if people wouldn't try to steal me. :S

If only I was still in NC...

Well, if one of my stepdad's parents dies or something I might end up there sometime during that time... but still a 3 hour drive away...

Eyup, have fun gents, going to have to sit this one out.

alrekr:

We've got our hands full with this one, but it's not something we'd ever rule out. Right now we're waiting to see how this one comes off.

alrekr:
I'd love to go...if I didn't live in England and thus need to take a long (and costly) trans-atlantic flight.

I second this so much.

The worst part is that I have family who live in NC, and we go there for two weeks every year, but alas they're two weeks in December...

axlryder:
So is Daystar Clarion going to be one of the celebrity guests? Maybe a food panel is in order.

We all know this would become the main attraction though ;) But anyway, I'd love to go to this if A) Uni wasn't starting B) Uni wasn't making me poor.

Must... Contain... Excitement D:

You should have a special event for the Moderators. People can come up to our booth and we can hit them with inflatable ban hammers. Then give them cookies to say sorry.

It'll totally work!

<_< >_>

Edit: We may need large amounts of body armour though...

I honestly had no idea y'all were right in my backyard! Hooray for the Triangle!

I'm hoping to go to this, especially if I don't go to PAX Prime. I should be able to unless employment or something whisks me away to a different part of the country.

We should have a section for all the forums, just to see if people act in real life like some of them do on the threads.
*cough cough*R&P*cough cough*

But too bad I'll probably be poor by then. Definitely bookmarking this though

sounds nice.
there is an ocean between me and NC but still, i love the idea.

Hahaha i always complain being in Norfolk,VA puts me too far away for any easy con attendance and bam Escapist delivers with a con of epic level mere hours away. Looks like its time to get my planning on.

cricket chirps:
I LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW! I juuuuuuuuuuuust commented on how i never get the chance to go to conventions and now THE BEST POSSIBLE CON EVER(for me) is going to be mere miles from me.....thank you :') thank you Escapist.

x'D i just punched a wall out of excitement...it hurt my hand

Awesome! Well get some ice on that hand and we'll see you in a few months! haha

Jack and Calumon:
God damn, I said it when you talked about this with the pub club and I'll say it again; I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO TO THIS, but University is starting then and I'll no way have enough for a plane there.

But, if somehow I earn the money by the next time I am available, I will totally go to this should it continue (and there's no real reason it shouldn't, it sounds awesome) and should I acquire appropriate funds in order to go. Would love to meet the people behind this website I love.

The term is 'rescue'.

Ot have it in Australia. We have better beaches.

Also ot: wasn't there an issue with financing the site last year?

HELLS YES!!

Never been to NC before, and now I get to have an awesome reason to go!

I better start saving my money now since it's quite a trek from where I am now.

This sounds very, very exciting.

I just have one question:

Are you inviting Extra Credits? Because that might be awkward...

that sounds awesome and im so jealous of all those who can attend!

ResonanceSD:

Jack and Calumon:

The term is 'rescue'.

Ot have it in Australia. We have better beaches.

Also ot: wasn't there an issue with financing the site last year?

Maybe all of the new ad revenue added up.

Jack and Calumon:

"Borrowing", the term is borrowing Calumon.

*SQUEEEEEE* i just moved to raleigh, i didn't know you guys were based here! i a so there!

Addendum; to you need any volunteers? I've volunteered at conventions before, and i have expeirence in audio/video production and set-up.

sky14kemea:

You should have a special event for the Moderators. People can come up to our booth and we can hit them with inflatable ban hammers. Then give them cookies to say sorry.

It'll totally work!

<_< >_>

Woah woah woah, we should be the ones randomly hitting others while shouting "BANNED!"

alrekr:

Pah! I live in Scotland and I'm still going! I'm not going to miss something this awesome because I live on the wrong side of a big lake! :D

TimeLord:

sky14kemea:

It'll totally work!

<_< >_>

Woah woah woah, we should be the ones randomly hitting others while shouting "BANNED!"

That's what I said. :0

we'd be the ones doing the hitting. I ain't letting people hit me D:

sky14kemea:

TimeLord:

sky14kemea:

It'll totally work!

<_< >_>

That's what I said. :0

we'd be the ones doing the hitting. I ain't letting people hit me D:

Oooh... For some reason I read that as;

"People can come up to our booth and can hit us with inflatable ban hammers"

:D

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: