Announcing Escapist Expo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Huh, should be fun meeting fellow Escapists. I also now have something worthwhile to attend on my week of paid vacation.

Steve Butts:
Justin (Slycne) is in charge of all the coverage stuffs. With the massive caveat that things are still coming together in fun and interesting ways, filming of certain events and of the show in general are part of our current plan.

Brilliant! I won't feel too terrible about missing out, then. Get up to some shenanigans everyone, so us unfortunate people can see and have some entertainment.

Susan Arendt:
Oh, but there will be a Halo tourney....and others, as well. And, yes, Shamus, Yahtzee, Bob, LRR, Jim, and Gavin are all coming. How can you resist?

Oh, and there will be cookies, too. COOKIES.

*cries*

Why must the educational system and restricted finances torture me so?!

WOOHOO I live just down the road from Durham. I had no freaking idea!!

I wish i could come over :(

Hurry up and take my money!

Luckily I live in Asheville, NC- I will definitely be there for the whole weekend!

Hurray!

How did I not know the Escapist was in backyard? I think I may have to stop by only a jaunt down I40 away. Hmmm and Sept is very nice time in NC. I'd like to see what else is on the agenda and who is coming for 3 days worth of entertainment. Question is, who will dressing up?

Dastardly:

L.A.Jones:
Luckily I live in Asheville, NC- I will definitely be there for the whole weekend!

Hurray!

Whytewulf:
How did I not know the Escapist was in backyard? I think I may have to stop by only a jaunt down I40 away. Hmmm and Sept is very nice time in NC. I'd like to see what else is on the agenda and who is coming for 3 days worth of entertainment. Question is, who will dressing up?

See you all there!!

p.s. Don't we have the best weather in N.C.? It's lovely living in the forest :)

Nasrin:
See you all there!!

p.s. Don't we have the best weather in N.C.? It's lovely living in the forest :)

Our weather isn't bad... our seasons, however, are ridiculous. We're always caught in the middle of, like, Spr-aut-umm-ter. We'll go with that.

Sprautummter. It's a thing now.

Nasrin:

Dastardly:

L.A.Jones:

Hurray!

Whytewulf:

See you all there!!

This is true! NC has it all, now including this expo ;)

Dastardly:

Nasrin:
See you all there!!

Our weather isn't bad... our seasons, however, are ridiculous. We're always caught in the middle of, like, Spr-aut-umm-ter. We'll go with that.

Sprautummter. It's a thing now.

Nice choice of word! Normally, up here in the mountains, we get all 4 seasons. This past year has been pretty mild; we didn't get any snow :(

edit: season= singular, seasons= plural

Can't wait for this! We will be coming from the DC area, and it's my first Expo EVAR! I look forward to many shenanigans :D

Pass purchased- don't forget that the free upgrade to V.I.P. ends on June 1st!

L.A.Jones:
Pass purchased- don't forget that the free upgrade to V.I.P. ends on June 1st!

Today's the last day!

I won't be able to go (sadface), but I hope that everybody that is attending has a wonderful time full of happiness and Escapist-related hijinks. :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.