Escapist Expo 2012 Information and FAQ

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

I noticed that the number of people listed on the Special Guests list has exploded. Well done, Escapist. Getting really excited!

Silverspud:
I noticed that the number of people listed on the Special Guests list has exploded. Well done, Escapist. Getting really excited!

Thanks! We're quite excited as well.

Any word on an official schedule yet, for things such as panels and such?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw it in another thread. Nevermind me!

I don't know if this has been answered or not, but what time on Friday does the Expo open at?

According to the website, 12:00 PM Taco. But registration begins at 10:00 AM.

where is parking? does parking cost?

I called the Hotel connected to the center about parking, and evidently it is a free parking lot. As I'm staying at the Marriott, that means I'll be parking once on Monday and keeping my spot. They did mention other parking lots that were in the area, though.

Is there any word on which panels will be filmed if any and which won't be? Or will they all be filmed? I ask as that might influence my plans on which to see.

EDIT: Is Blankity Blank going to happen? I'm listening to Media Sandwich and Chris mentioned it. I had been hoping to see it, but it isn't listed.

This is a general question that anyone, not just staff, can answer, but are we planning to use special hash tags for Twitter? #EExpo or some such?

I've seen some people using #EscapistExpo, but not many.

Since there's a character limit I usually try to keep it small as possible, but if everyone's using #EscapistExpo, then that is what I shall use.

I've been trying to get "EscPo" going but so far very few people seem to be following my lead... (and I've pretty much given up on twitter by now anyway...)

Are there going to be schedule guides with dates, times, and locations made up for us to take and plan with, or should I keep making my make-shift schedule in Microsoft Excel?

Dire Sloth:
Are there going to be schedule guides with dates, times, and locations made up for us to take and plan with, or should I keep making my make-shift schedule in Microsoft Excel?

When you check in you'll get a schedule with a map and everything inside.

ccesarano:
This is a general question that anyone, not just staff, can answer, but are we planning to use special hash tags for Twitter? #EExpo or some such?

I think we decided #EscExpo but you can of course choose whatever you wish.

I know its real close to awesome time (friday) lol but if someone has a VIP pass and cant make it and I can use there pass how do we go about making sure we can get in? Do I have to use there name or something? Please help! @_@

Did anyone get the picture of the 'Last Supper' pose around Jim from the Expo? Susan was smart enough to ask if I had my camera ready. I was stupid enough to say "I'll just see it in the video" and didn't get a good look. Now I missed it and it was fairly awesome I'd like to think.

IS there gonna be a feedback thread for the expo somewhere?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.